Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Supply The Following Agricultural Products In Large Quantity - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Supply The Following Agricultural Products In Large Quantity (484 Views)

Who can supply the following in tons - White Maize (Modified) / Can You Supply The Following Seed In Tons / Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Supply The Following Agricultural Products In Large Quantity by uzodimma4sunnex: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Good day Nairalanders, if you are in Need of the following Agricultural products in Large quantity and you want to resell in wholesale or retail you can contact me I supply in Large quantity to any part of the country. contact me on 07039765434.
The following Agricultural products are available:
Moringa seed
sheer butter
fresh/dried cat fish
stock fish
cray fish
Rice
Beans
peeled Bean (used for bean cake, moi moi, etc)
vegetables
Garri
charcoal
kolanut
pineapple

(1) (Reply)

Property Movers / Call For Ur Cheap Farmland In Abeokuta ASAP..... / Farmers In The House,i Need 50 Bags Of Cashew Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.