Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,482 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Deceased Pilgrims Families To Be Paid N70m According To Sharia Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deceased Pilgrims Families To Be Paid N70m According To Sharia Law (573 Views)

Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deceased Pilgrims Families To Be Paid N70m According To Sharia Law by ALISMILE(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Victims of the Mecca crane crash are going to be
compensated with up to 1 million Saudi riyals
(about $266,705).
Saudi King Salman has ordered 1 million riyals
compensation for those who were injured with
permanent disability and half a million for other
injured pilgrims. Families of the deceased are
also going to receive 1 million riyals, according
to a royal court order.
The Saudi royal court has not found any criminal
intent behind the crane collapse. The deadly
crash Friday killed 111 people and injured 331
before the start of the hajj pilgrimage in the
Muslim holy city.
The court, however, found there was a violation
of safety standards that, combined with strong
winds, affected the positioning of the crane. The
Saudi Binladin Group, which was involved in the
Grand Mosque expansion project, has been
banned from undertaking any future projects,
according to the court ruling.

https://themuslimissue./2015/09/21/saudi-king-king-salman-offers-1m-saudi-riyals-in-blood-money-for-mecca-911-crane-crash-victims/
Re: Deceased Pilgrims Families To Be Paid N70m According To Sharia Law by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2015
and boko haram victims?
Re: Deceased Pilgrims Families To Be Paid N70m According To Sharia Law by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2015
May i not die in a gruesome manner and end in the mortuary while my families get the compensation.
God forbid it for me in Jesus' name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceased Pilgrims Families To Be Paid N70m According To Sharia Law by temitemi1(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Deceased Pilgrims Families To Be Paid N70m According To Sharia Law by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Assatani was being stoned....he got angry and took some lifes. will he be jailed?
Re: Deceased Pilgrims Families To Be Paid N70m According To Sharia Law by Seuncoded(f): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2015
Huh........... Finger Cross
Re: Deceased Pilgrims Families To Be Paid N70m According To Sharia Law by Tallesty1(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
May i not die in a gruesome manner and end in the mortuary while my families get the compensation.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Deceased Pilgrims Families To Be Paid N70m According To Sharia Law by ALISMILE(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
millions of pple are dying witout compensation for their family!

(1) (Reply)

New Electricity Tariff Becomes Effective In October / See The Little Girl Gen. Buhari Paid Her Medical Bills At National Hospital / Probe Of Abuja Explosions To Extend Beyond Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.