Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ - Forum Games (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ (138534 Views)

Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others / Say Something Positive / Say Something Positive To The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Happy Easter, my dear friends.

"Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song."
---Pope John Paul II
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
You must be happy now to bring happiness into your life through the law of attraction. It's a simple formula. Happiness attracts happiness. Yet people use so many excuses as to why they can't be happy. They use excuses of debt, excuses of health, excuses of relationships, and excuses of all sorts of things as to why they can't use this simple formula. But the formula is the law.

No matter what the excuse, unless you begin to feel happy despite it, you cannot attract happiness. The law of attraction is saying to you, "Be happy now, and as long as you keep doing that, I will give you unlimited happiness."

May the joy be with you,

---Rhonda Byrne - The Secret
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by harlos: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
"Eventually, all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know everything happens for a reason." cheesy
---Albert Schweitzer
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Life is a journey, so keep on moving.
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
---Confucius
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2015
"Just Remember: The people that say, "your dreams are impossible " have already quit on theirs."
-----Grant Cardone
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2015
"Be willing to go all out, in pursuit of your dream. Ultimately it will pay off. You are more powerful than you think you are."
----Les Brown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
"Live life to express not to impress. "
---Author Unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2015
'Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution'.
----Raymond E. Feist
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
"I tell people that the things that discourage people encourage me. If you attack me, I upgrade. If you criticize me, I reinforce. If you deny me something, I discipline myself to get it. If you blame me, I stiffen my integrity. If you insult me, I become more notorious in good works. I make use of every negative thing to my advantage by responding in the opposite direction"
---A.B.O FOLLOWGOD (Apostle of Hope)
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by harlos: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
If you don't want to be forgotten
when you are dead and rotten
either do things wort writing
or write things wort reading.

From a text book. Writers name not taken note of.
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
"The future belong to those who dream big and start small"
---Author unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
"A man is a hero not because he is braver than anyone else, but because he is brave for 10 minutes longer"
---RW Emerson
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:30am On May 06, 2015
"Beauty is measured by the ability to be yourself, not what the world expects you to be."
---Author Unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2015
cool
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2015
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."
== Mother Teresa
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2015
"Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else."
---Les Brown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2015
"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself."
---Saint Francis de Sales
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
"I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become."
--Oprah Winfrey
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
"Sometimes we stare so long at a door that is closing that we see too late the one that is open."
----Alexander Graham Bell
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Positive attitude helps us to -

- Reduce needless stress
- Lessen needless worries
- Overcome needless fears
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Become self employed with just your system and internet connection. you can simply go online anytime at the comfort of your home. Make money online from sports most especially football; all you need to do is create an online sports betting account with 1960bet, surebet, nairabet or any betting company that offers online sports betting services although the ones just mentioned are the best in the online sports betting industry with high odds and fast payment. Here is a simple trick i apply to double my money with ease

Though Sports betting have been tagged by most people as being highly risky to get involved but it is not so when you know how to stake and tend not to be greedy; in fact the gain is far more higher than the risk involved. What i am about to share is for those who are willing to stake high and double or triple their money fast. Most people involved in sports betting want to accumulate 10 to 30 games on one slip and play with #100, now their reason for accumulating such amount of games is because they want the money to increase but the chance of winning the money is very very low. Here is how i double or even triple my money with less risk; in sports betting there are so many options but the safest and easiest is playing "OVER 1.5" What this means is that in a particular football match there must be two goals and above and we all know that it is very easy to score two goals in football.
Now the odd attached to this is between 1.20 to 1.30, now if you are to accumulate 4 or 5(preferably 4) matches with this kind of odd the total odd will be from 2.0 to 3 and you place a bet of #10000 in a space of two hours you will be having extra #10000 or #20000 as your profit from the game. it is very easy and simple, you don't need to bother yourself about who wins the match all you know is that they must score two goals and you will get fast cash. This method is beneficial to only those who are willing to stake highly not by betting with #100.

so you can register with these ones below or any sports betting company you know of that offers online betting services
1960bet
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate393684

Nairabet
https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate635465

surebet
https://www.surebet247.com/Odds/registration/affiliate98714
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2015
Those who refused to fight their fight end up loosing their right.

By: #SUCCEED#

By: #SUCCEED#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by OnlineTutor(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
BEN CARSON BREAD:

Ingredients:
3 cups granulated kindness
2 teaspoons of Godliness
1 cup heavily whipped diligence
3 tablespoons of wisdom
1 cup of gifted hands
Pinch of Humility and Respect to taste.

Directions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the 3 cups of granulated kindness in a bowl. Add the 2 teaspoons of Godliness, and mix for 5 minutes. Then add the 1 cup gifted hands and mix for another 2 minutes. Put mixture in a large baking pan.
3. Then, in a separate bowl, blend the 1 cup heavily whipped diligence and the 3 tablespoons of wisdom in the bowl.
4. Put the larger pan in the oven for 10 minutes. Halfway through, pour the mixture of heavily whipped diligence and wisdom over the bread. When the bread comes out, it should be lightly golden-brown, and soft. Lightly sprinkle a pinch of Humility and Respect over it.

Should yield 6 servings. Enjoy!
grin grin
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
"It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui."
-- Helen Keller
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
"The more you move, the stronger you'll grow…"
---Ha Jin
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2015
"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do........"
---Steve Jobs
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
"Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success."
--Swami Sivananda
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
"Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it's safe or certain."
---Author Unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jhydebaba(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2015
"A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears." - Michel de Montaigne

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (66) (Reply)

With Three Word Per Post! / The Hilarious Picture Game / Who Are You Missing Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.