Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

God Will Visit You Today! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Visit You Today! (299 Views)

God Will Visit You Today. / Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians / Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Visit You Today! by holla0404(f): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2015
God will visit you today!
I am most humbled to share the testimonies of the visible hand of God upon my marriage. within one year of our wedding anniversary, God has moved us from room and parlour where we got married, to a 3 bedroom flat in an estate. In the same year my beautiful wife completed her MBA program (Human Resources option). In the same year I also completed my MIT program (Masters in Information Technology) without stress. As if that was not enough God recently blessed us with a beautiful car so that we can serve Him more. As I recount these blessings upon my family during the year I also remember the faithfulness of God on the mystery He gave me concerning a sickness free marriage in Ephesians 5v29-30 and Mat 8 V 8-13. That if the faith of another can heal curatively how much more a blood-tied faith will make happen a sickness free marriage. Today I celebrate 11 years of sickness free life and 1 year of sickness free marriage filled with deep love and growing spiritual strength. I just want to say 'Thank You' Lord. To God alone be all the Glory.
 Adeniyi Oladipupo, Lagos, Nigeria.

Friends don't spend too much time and money nurturing that sickness or challenges. Believe in God and look unto him alone. if God can do this for someone.he will visit you today.
http://loveofgodoutreach.com/

(1) (Reply)

No More Talk / U Have Been Trying To Solve That Marital Issue On Your Own,try God For A Change / Inviting Other Christians To Your Churche Is Not A Win For The Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.