Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? (2624 Views)

Global Coalition Against Corruption: Diezani, Ibori, Dariye, 57 Other Nigerians. / Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
God loves us all and we r to love one another. Igbos attitude made yorubas "now hate" dem. Yorubas v got to know dt u harbor hatred against us because of d role awolowo and yoruba soldiers played in d civil war. THAT IS SIMPLY THE TRUTH. D LOSS OF GEJ WAS A SEEN AS FURTHER HUMILIATION OF THE IGBOS AS THEY PITCHED THEIR TENT WITH GEJ YL YORUBAS ENGINEERED AND OILED BUHARIZ VICTORY. ITS AN EGO THING FOR THE IGBOS. THEY WANT A POUND OF FLESH BUT YORUBAS ARE TACTICALLY BETTER.

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
truefact:

Now why do you fetish morons still want cursed people in Nigeria? Why can't actualize oduarewastan where there will be no cursed igbos? Ritualistic mastubator everywhere. ...igbos giants will forever keep your all sleepless nights

Igbo's giant.
no let me reason your matter this afternoon o.

2 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by DaBullIT(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
chuna1985:

"""The fact remains that Biafra was created on greed, hate and insanity"""

Explain.
Ask your Daddy for better understanding

chuna1985:

buhari, saraki, IBB, OBJ, Abacha, Oladimeji bankole n etc are igbos abi

chuna1985:

buhari, saraki, IBB, OBJ, Abacha, Oladimeji bankole n etc are igbos abi
While they may not be Ibos , i believe every fraud ever perpetrated has the fingerprints of some unscrupulous ibo elements

Shikenna

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by DaBullIT(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
watch ur mouth...lifes short. Enjoy wateva u av, b4 u run into a nigga like me n meet death... Assssshollle

Bwahahaha

How's about i send that death to your home address ??
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by DaBullIT(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Worefa

I am not among those holding you back, your balless ancestors couldn't do it , so i am not thinking you can do it now , as a matter of fact, issue a communique and each and every one of you return to your father's lands , and your politicians too , let them leave the democrazy to zoo leaders and return all their loots

truefact:

Now why do you fetish morons still want greedy people in Nigeria? Why can't actualize oduarewastan where there will be no greedy igbos? Ritualistic mastubator everywhere. ...igbos giants will forever keep your all sleepless nights
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by T051N(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
All posts should be screened thoroughly , this writeup is Childish, at this stage we ought to be promoting peace and harmony with every avenue that we get. Not being a religion fanatic or a tribalistic oversabi, I'd Marry from any tribe and I'd do business with any tribe.
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by bokohalal(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
If everyone hates you, you are the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Kingspin(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
The fear of taken over.
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
No

but Diepreye Alamieyeseigha ,James Ibori , and Clueless Badluck JoeSatan are yeeebos ,
but I thought u said DELTA and BAYELSA are not igbo they are ss sillly bitttch nigger so u call them igbo when it suits u ozu no wonder ur mamaaa smells like wet dog

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Kingspin(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
bokohalal:
If everyone hates you, you are the problem.
Abeg, just as some fans hates Barcelona football club becos of their successful history..

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
igbos don't love themselves yet they want others to love them unconditionally. you don't need other people to love you. just love yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by DaBullIT(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dog Furcker , How do you know what a dog smells like if you haven't done it ?

I reserve arguments with reasonable normal people

grin grin grin grin grin
Brooklynsouth:
but I thought u said DELTA and BAYELSA are not igbo they are ss sillly bitttch nigger so u call them igbo when it suits u ozu no wonder ur mamaaa smells like wet dog
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Dog Furcker , How do you know what a dog smells like if you haven't done it ?

I reserve arguments with reasonable normal people

grin grin grin grin grin
shamelesss uselesss fagg
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by DaBullIT(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
shamelesss uselesss fagg

fag1
faɡ/Submit
BRITISH
noun
informal
a tiring or unwelcome task.
"it's too much of a gay to drive all the way there and back again"
synonyms: chore, slog, grind, drudgery, exertion, trouble, bother, pain, hardship, bore; informalsweat
"it's too much of a gay to drive all the way there and back"
a junior pupil at a public school who does minor chores for a senior pupil.
"a gay at school who has suffered a well-earned beating"
verbinformal
work hard, especially at a tedious task.
"he didn't have to gay away in a lab to get the right answer"

gay is mainly used as an offensive term for homosexuals. This is a very strong word that should be avoided in nearly all situations: gay (short for gay) is a hateful slur against homosexuals.

If you were a real girl, i'd have shown you how less of a gay i am, but i am sure that totow don rotten so i no fit do am self grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

fag1
faɡ/Submit
BRITISH
noun
informal
a tiring or unwelcome task.
"it's too much of a gay to drive all the way there and back again"
synonyms: chore, slog, grind, drudgery, exertion, trouble, bother, pain, hardship, bore; informalsweat
"it's too much of a gay to drive all the way there and back"
a junior pupil at a public school who does minor chores for a senior pupil.
"a gay at school who has suffered a well-earned beating"
verbinformal
work hard, especially at a tedious task.
"he didn't have to gay away in a lab to get the right answer"

gay is mainly used as an offensive term for homosexuals. This is a very strong word that should be avoided in nearly all situations: gay (short for gay) is a hateful slur against homosexuals.

If you were a real girl, i'd have shown you how less of a gay i am, but i am sure that totow don rotten so i no fit do am self grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wait with that uncircumcised rope hanging between ur legs this small boy have u sighted ur mami's hole that's an ugly scene how does ur papi penetrate slow pokeeeee
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Ask your Daddy for better understanding

While they may not be Ibos , i believe every fraud ever perpetrated has the fingerprints of some unscrupulous ibo elements

Shikenna

It's not a crime to be born stupidd naturally, It becomes a BIG crime if such a fellow remain stupidd for the rest of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by seacoast(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Igbos are just like Daniel in the Lion's den.. The lion can roar but can't devour
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by DaBullIT(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
wait with that uncircumcised rope hanging between ur legs this small boy have u sighted ur mami's hole that's an ugly scene how does ur papi penetrate slow pokeeeee

I don bone you

You no reach my type and make no mistake that rope is the type you'll compete with 30 ladies to get there
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by disumusa: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
zuchyblink:
Answer: I have always tried to know myself. I am one of those who believe that the Igbo are among the most peaceful people on earth. But, because of the fact that they are very hardworking, ambitious, and not afraid to live anywhere, or take up any task, they tend to be resented by their less ambitious and successful neighbors or hosts. When you confront a non-Igbo to say what specific offense the Igbo have committed against them, oftentimes they draw blank, or engage in fabrications, which they insist must stand for a fact. The Igbo believe in live-and-let-live. It is virtually impossible for any Igbo to rise against their guests or hosts. It has never happened in Nigeria, or elsewhere. It is an abomination in Igboland for a host to cause his guest harm. Instead, a guest is considered metaphysically and physically under the protection of the host. All Igbo deities forbid doing harm to a guest. The Igbo are accused of "loving money." I suppose the charge is based on the fact that they work hard and acquire money in the bargain. One would like to believe that the outcome of hardwork is good harvest and hopefully prosperity. If anybody takes offense at the prosperity of a hardworking person, then the Igbo or for that matter any other person or persons, have no apologies to render.
let igbo give little love and rechive big in return
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by disumusa: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
No

but Diepreye Alamieyeseigha ,James Ibori , and Clueless Badluck JoeSatan are yeeebos ,
yes, acording to ibos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka / Niger Delta Avengers Are Not Freedom Fighter- VP Oinbajo Says / Nigerian Man Wins Bet Of N5million After Donald Trump's Election Victory. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.