Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) (1702 Views)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by parisbookaddict(f): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
most muslims don't know the deeds of mohammed as contained in the hadiths and quran.

This is because muslims recite the quran in 7th century classical Arabic and not 21century Arabic or English.

Very few muslims take the time to read the quran in their respective indigenous languages because they think they will be rewarded by Islamic ALlah if they memorize the quran in 7th century Arabic which is the language Islamic allah speaks.

But for those of use who don't believe in such nonsense we read the quran and hadith passages in English as translated by brave muslims. A lot of things mohammed did was disturbing and I have compiled a list of questions u can ask a muslims to determine how knowledgeable he or she is about his/her prophet.

The answers to this questions are yes, because he committed those crimes;

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW
Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!
Did mohammed say he can't guide anyone. YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did mohammed say muslims should cut of the finger tips of their enemies
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did you know many rightly suspected that mohammed was either mad or a fraud as recorded in the quran.
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

1 Like

Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by parisbookaddict(f): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2015
___________[size=15pt] Answers [/size]_____________

[size=13pt] Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?
[/size]

Ans_____________yes_____________
Why are you denying the truth? It shows you are ashamed of your prophet's immoral deed. See the full text of the hadiths:
Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her)
reported that [size=16pt]Allah's Apostle (may
peace be upon him) married her
when she was seven years old,
and he was taken to his house as
a bride when she was nine, and
her dolls were with her; [/size]
and when
he (the Holy Prophet) died she
was eighteen years old.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 232:
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking
about the clothes soiled with
s.emen. He said that 'Aisha had
said, "I used to wash it off the
clothes of Allah's Apostle and he
would go for the prayers while
water spots were still visible on
them.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet and I used to take a
bath from a single pot while we
were Junub. During the menses,
he used to order me to put on an
Izar (dress worn below the waist)
and used to F.ONDLE me. While in
Itikaf, he used to bring his head
near me and I would wash it while
I used to be in my periods
(MENSES).

[size=13pt] Did mohammed sleep with his adopted son's(Zaid) wife called Zaynab? [/size]

Ans__________yes_______
Qur'an (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished
his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so
that there should be no difficulty for the believers
in respect of the wives of their adopted sons,
when they have accomplished their want of them;
and Allah's command shall be performed." No
doubt millions of young Muslims, trying to outdo
one another at memorizing the Qur'an, have
wondered about what this verse means and why
it is there. In fact, this is a "revelation" of
convenience that Allah just happened to hand
down at a time when Muhammad lusted after his
daughter-in-law, Zaynab, - a state of affairs that
disturbed local customs. The verse "commands"
Muhammad to marry the woman (following her
husband's gracious divorce). As for why this
should be part of the eternal word of God...?

[size=13pt] Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?
[/size]
Ans__________yes_______

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Bukhari 2:24: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

And what of this infamous narration from your authentic sources;
Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

[size=13pt]
Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?
[/size]
Ans________yes______________
kill the unbelievers (Quan 47:1-4, )
strike off their necks and cut their finger-tips off (quran8:10-12).
Fight the pagans until you i,e. muslims kill them or they repent( 9:15)
fight and subjugate jews and christians for their belief until they i,e. jews and christians pay muslims as a sign of humiliation and degradation.
non-muslims are impure and jews and christians are worst than animals( 9:27-28, and 98:6).

[size=13pt]Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?
[/size]
Ans_______yes____________
Qur'an (33:51) - "You may put off whom you
please of them, and you may take to you whom
you please, and whom you desire of those whom
you had separated provisionally; no blame
attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their
eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and
that they should be pleased"

This is in reference
to a situation in which Muhammad's wives were
grumbling about his preference for sleeping with
a slave girl (Mary the Copt) instead of them.
Accordingly, Muhammad may sleep with
whichever wife (or slave) he wishes without
having to hear the others complain...

He had a harem of sex slaves.

[size=13pt]
Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess? [/size]
Ans______yes____

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?
Ans _______________yes____

He had over 11 wives at the samE time at a point before his death. He also had scores of sex slaves.

[size=13pt]
Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed? [/size]

Answer____________yes_____
The quran made it clear mohammed will NOT perform miracles.

Here let me remind u from the quran
Surah 17:59: “And We refrain from sending the Signs, only because the men of former generations treated them as false: We sent the she-camel to the Thamud to open their eyes, but they treated her wrongfully: We only send the Signs by way of terror (and warning from evil).” (Yusuf Ali)

As we can see, the word “Sign” in this verse denotes the visible and clearly observable miracle of Allah.

The Sign or Miracle that Allah sent in this specific instant was a she-camel that was visible to the people of Thamud.
The miracle was sent to open their eyes but they treated
the she-camel wrongly and killed her. After this incident, Allah decided not to send any more miracles in the future. What can we conclude by the above words of Allah in Surah 17:59?

The most explicit of these
passages is in Surah 17:90-93:
They said, “We will not believe you unless you cause a spring to
gush out of the ground. “Or unless you own a garden of date palms
and grapes, with rivers running through it. “Or unless you cause
masses from the sky, as you claimed, to fall on us. Or unless you
bring GOD and the angels before our eyes. “Or unless you own a
luxurious mansion, or unless you climb into the sky. Even if you do climb, we will not believe unless you bring a book that we can
read.” Say, “Glory be to my Lord. AM I ANY MORE THAN A HUMAN MESSENGER?” (Khalifa)

To be continued _

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Akosxxx(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Rubbish!, Seek knowledge so u may know the truth and the truth shall set u free
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Akosxxx:
Rubbish!, Seek knowledge so u may know the truth and the truth shall set u free

Why don't you avail us of this knowlerdge Keep up the good work @parisbookaddict kiss
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Akosxxx(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Annunaki:

Why don't you avail us of this knowlerdge Keep up the good work @parisbookaddict kiss
i advised op to seek knowledge coz he s attacking Muhammad thinking muslims take Muhammad the way Christians (some) take jesus. as they have taken jesus to be God.
instead learn abt their messages and the way they ve delivered it instead of this arrant propaganda
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by akanke79: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
When Allah's (SWT) Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, was raised as a Prophet, the same kind of racism, under the name of tribalism, was prevalent in Makkah. The Quraish considered themselves in particular, and Arabs in general, superior to all the other peoples of the world. Allah's (SWT) Messenger came with the Divine Message and proclaimed that no Arab is superior over a non-Arab, and no white is superior over black and superiority is by righteousness and God-fearing alone (Surat Al-Hujurat, 49:13). He also declared that even if an Abyssinian Black Muslim were to rule over Muslims, he should be obeyed
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Akosxxx:

i advised op to seek knowledge coz he s attacking Muhammad thinking muslims take Muhammad the way Christians (some) take jesus. as they have taken jesus to be God.
instead learn abt their messages and the way they ve delivered it instead of this arrant propaganda

On the contrary muslims are more fantical about their tyrannical 'prophet' than christians are about Jesus, the Charlie hebdo and Danish cartoon incidences are still very fresh in my mind.
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Akosxxx(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Annunaki:

On the contrary muslims are more fantical about their tyrannical 'prophet' than christians are about Jesus, the charlier hebdo and Danish cartoon incidences are still very fresh in my mind.
the issue of knowledge comes in again. => as regards What the cartoonist have done, (and muslims are not allowed to blaspheme Quran 6:108) even the Old Testament forbids blasphemy. We read the following verse: “Do not blaspheme God or curse the ruler of your people.” (Exodus 22:28). Fanatism is not only associated with islam but with christianity too. I guess even the op is fanatic and myt not b different frm doz causing crisis in the defence of God. Again and Again lets seek knowledge for truth sake

1 Like

Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Akosxxx(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
akanke79:
When Allah's (SWT) Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, was raised as a Prophet, the same kind of racism, under the name of tribalism, was prevalent in Makkah. The Quraish considered themselves in particular, and Arabs in general, superior to all the other peoples of the world. Allah's (SWT) Messenger came with the Divine Message and proclaimed that no Arab is superior over a non-Arab, and no white is superior over black and superiority is by righteousness and God-fearing alone (Surat Al-Hujurat, 49:13). He also declared that even if an Abyssinian Black Muslim were to rule over Muslims, he should be obeyed
look at the beauty of this message, Then u ll salute the holy Messanger of Allah on how he was able to deliver the message to his people (which re predominantly this same arabs) and they accepted it from it. May the peace & blessings of Allah continued to be bestowed on the holy prophet Muhammad
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
Akosxxx:

the issue of knowledge comes in again. => as regards What the cartoonist have done, (and muslims are not allowed to blaspheme Quran 6:108) even the Old Testament forbids blasphemy. We read the following verse: “Do not blaspheme God or curse the ruler of your people.” (Exodus 22:28). Fanatism is not only associated with islam but with christianity too. I guess even the op is fanatic and myt not b different frm doz causing crisis in the defence of God. Again and Again lets seek knowledge for truth sake

When have you ever read of any christian killing because someone insulted Jesus Meanwhile christianity is not based on the old testament but on the teachings of christ.
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Akosxxx(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Annunaki:

When have you ever read of any christian killing because someone insulted Jesus Meanwhile but on the teachings of christ.
seriously i need u explain to me wht u mean by "christianity is not based on the old testament" as in; its not part of it or what i ve been hearin diz phrase but i want to understand wht it meant b4 commenting on tht.
why do Christian always have no or less regard for d old testament. educate me
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Akosxxx:

seriously i need u explain to me wht u mean by "christianity is not based on the old testament" as in; its not part of it or what i ve been hearin diz phrase but i want to understand wht it meant b4 commenting on tht.
why do Christian always have no or less regard for d old testament. educate me

As the name depicts it's an 'old' order. Jesus brought about a new order and that's what christianity is about. Christianity is about the teachings of christ which replaced the old testament.
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Akosxxx(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Annunaki:

As the name depicts it's an 'old' order. Jesus brought about a new order and that's what christianity is about. Christianity is about the teachings of christ which replaced the old testament.
"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to
abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish
them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and
earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke
or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until
everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18) " if jesus had said this, why then will Christians claim the old testament have been replaced by him, or betastill, u ppl shld kuku remove the whole of the old testament frm d bible

1 Like

Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Akosxxx:

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to
abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish
them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and
earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke
or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until
everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18) " if jesus had said this, why then will Christians claim the old testament have been replaced by him, or betastill, u ppl shld kuku remove the whole of the old testament frm d bible

The law was fulfilled in Jesus. He paid the price to accomplish the law and as such no christian is under any obligation to fulfil an already accomplished law.

1 Like

Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by mustymatic(m): 12:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Annunaki:

The law was fulfilled in Jesus. He paid the price to [b]accomplish[b] the law and as such no christian is under any obligation to fulfil an already accomplished law.
Support it with bible verses, we don't get it. Jesus said something else.
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Akosxxx(m): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2015
Annunaki:

The law was fulfilled in Jesus. He paid the price to [b]accomplish[b] the law and as such no christian is under any obligation to fulfil an already accomplished law.
go ask ur pastor To explain. TGIS
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2015
mustymatic:

Romans 10:4

For Christ has brought the Law to an end, so that everyone who believes is put right with God.

Galatians 3:10

10 Those who depend on obeying the Law live under a curse. For the scripture says, “Whoever does not always obey everything that is written in the book of the Law is under God's curse!”

Galatians 5:4

Those of you who try to be put right with God by obeying the Law have cut yourselves off from Christ. You are outside God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2015
At the first church council all the disciples also made it clear that christians are not supposed to obey the law.

Acts 15:1-10

The Meeting at Jerusalem
15 Some men came from Judea to Antioch and started teaching the believers, “You cannot be saved unless you are circumcised as the Law of Moses requires.” 2 Paul and Barnabas got into a fierce argument with them about this, so it was decided that Paul and Barnabas and some of the others in Antioch should go to Jerusalem and see the apostles and elders about this matter.

3 They were sent on their way by the church; and as they went through Phoenicia and Samaria, they reported how the Gentiles had turned to God; this news brought great joy to all the believers. 4 When they arrived in Jerusalem, they were welcomed by the church, the apostles, and the elders, to whom they told all that God had done through them. 5 But some of the believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees stood up and said, “The Gentiles must be circumcised and told to obey the Law of Moses.”

6 The apostles and the elders met together to consider this question. 7 After a long debate Peter stood up and said, “My friends, you know that a long time ago God chose me from among you to preach the Good News to the Gentiles, so that they could hear and believe. 8 And God, who knows the thoughts of everyone, showed his approval of the Gentiles by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he had to us. 9 He made no difference between us and them; he forgave their sins because they believed. 10 So then, why do you now want to put God to the test by laying a load on the backs of the believers which neither our ancestors nor we ourselves were able to carry?
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Continued

Acts 15:11-30

11 No! We believe and are saved by the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they are.”

12 The whole group was silent as they heard Barnabas and Paul report all the miracles and wonders that God had performed through them among the Gentiles. 13 When they had finished speaking, James spoke up: “Listen to me, my friends! 14 Simon has just explained how God first showed his care for the Gentiles by taking from among them a people to belong to him. 15 The words of the prophets agree completely with this. As the scripture says,

16 ‘After this I will return, says the Lord,
    and restore the kingdom of David.
I will rebuild its ruins
    and make it strong again.
17 And so all the rest of the human race will come to me,
    all the Gentiles whom I have called to be my own.
18 So says the Lord, who made this known long ago.’
19 “It is my opinion,” James went on, “that we should not trouble the Gentiles who are turning to God. 20 Instead, we should write a letter telling them not to eat any food that is ritually unclean because it has been offered to idols; to keep themselves from sexual immorality; and not to eat any animal that has been strangled, or any blood. 21 For the Law of Moses has been read for a very long time in the synagogues every Sabbath, and his words are preached in every town.”

The Letter to the Gentile Believers
22 Then the apostles and the elders, together with the whole church, decided to choose some men from the group and send them to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. They chose two men who were highly respected by the believers, Judas, called Barsabbas, and Silas, 23 and they sent the following letter by them:

“We, the apostles and the elders, your brothers, send greetings to all our brothers of Gentile birth who live in Antioch, Syria, and Cilicia. 24 We have heard that some who went from our group have troubled and upset you by what they said; they had not, however, received any instruction from us. 25 And so we have met together and have all agreed to choose some messengers and send them to you. They will go with our dear friends Barnabas and Paul, 26 who have risked their lives in the service of our Lord Jesus Christ. 27 We send you, then, Judas and Silas, who will tell you in person the same things we are writing. 28 The Holy Spirit and we have agreed not to put any other burden on you besides these necessary rules: 29     eat no food that has been offered to idols; eat no blood; eat no animal that has been strangled; and keep yourselves from sexual immorality. You will do well if you take care not to do these things. With our best wishes.”
30 The messengers were sent off and went to Antioch, where they gathered the whole group of believers and gave them the letter.
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Akosxxx:

go ask ur pastor To explain. TGIS

I am a bible scholar myself, I don't need a pastor's explanation. tongue
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by asquare3: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2015
Why are you still obeying the old testament on paying of tithe? Pls I will like to be enlightened
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2015
asquare3:
Why are you still obeying the old testament on paying of tithe? Pls I will like to be enlightened

A larger majority of christians don't pay tithe. The tithe doctrine is mainly a pentecostal/ new age church thing. Tithing as also been done away with the law.
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2015
mustymatic:

Hebrews 8:13

13 By speaking of a new covenant, God has made the first one old; and anything that becomes old and worn out will soon disappear.
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2015
asquare3:

alot of knowledgeable christians know that old testament tithing is being misconstrued by pastors who use the scripture to extort from their flock..

tithes in the old testament is very different from todays tithes and even christ preached voluntary charity to the poor but today some churches make it compulsory 10% money given to pastors.
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Blackfire(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

alot of knowledgeable christians know that old testament tithing is being misconstrued by pastors who use the scripture to extort from their flock..

tithes in the old testament is very different from todays tithes and even christ preached voluntary charity to the poor but today some churches make it compulsory 10% money given to pastors.

*standing ovation*
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by tartar9(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:
most muslims don't know the deeds of mohammed as contained in the hadiths and quran.

This is because muslims recite the quran in 7th century classical Arabic and not 21century Arabic or English.

Very few muslims take the time to read the quran in their respective indigenous languages because they think they will be rewarded by Islamic ALlah if they memorize the quran in 7th century Arabic which is the language Islamic allah speaks.

But for those of use who don't believe in such nonsense we read the quran and hadith passages in English as translated by brave muslims. A lot of things mohammed did was disturbing and I have compiled a list of questions u can ask a muslims to determine how knowledgeable he or she is about his/her prophet.

The answers to this questions are yes, because he committed those crimes;

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW
Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!
Did mohammed say he can't guide anyone. YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did mohammed say muslims should cut of the finger tips of their enemies
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did you know many rightly suspected that mohammed was either mad or a fraud as recorded in the quran.
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
NO
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by tartar9(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Annunaki:

The law was fulfilled in Jesus. He paid the price to accomplish the law and as such no christian is under any obligation to fulfil an already accomplished law.
so I can kill grin hurray!
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2015
tartar9:
so I can kill grin hurray!

Killing of "infidels" is halal in islam. Asides it's clear to me that you are either a practising boko haram terrorist or a potential one. Now buzz off angry
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by tartar9(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Annunaki:

Killing of "infidels" is halal in islam. Asides it's clear to me that you are either a practising boko haram terrorist or a potential one. Now buzz off angry
typical paulian liar!
Re: Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) by Annunaki(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
It's amazing that not one muslim has ever attempted to answer any of the questions in the op, they must be Really ashamed of their evil prophet and useless religion, bunch of hypocrites. angry

(1) (Reply)

Grace Testimony From The United States : Saved By The Gospel Of Grace / 7 Benefits Of Trusting The Lord / Prophecies 2017: Apostle Suleman's Prediction Fulfilled - President Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.