Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers (7311 Views)

7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by bofoy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
1. EDO

2 CROSS RIVER (CALABAR GIRLS )

3 IMO ( OWERRI BABE )

4 BENUE ( MAKURDI)

5 ONDO (AKURE girls )

6 KOGI

GIRLS FROM THESE states knw themselves and what there kwn how to do best
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by PentiumPro(f): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Anambra
Imo
Abia
Edo
Benue

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
The lady above me is from Anambra... She know der sef wink

So true

Fûcking slúty state

Olosho people grin

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by jesussaves22: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Edo and rivers and akwa ibom and delta

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
Anambra
Imo
Abia
Edo
Benue

With all your hate and anger towards the Igbo man you still put a picture of an Igbo chic in your profile.....lol

5 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by PentiumPro(f): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

With all your hate and anger towards the Igbo man you still put a picture of an Igbo chic in your profile.....lol
Meaning? I'm Igbo ? You must be drunk angry
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Meaning? I'm Igbo ? You must be drunk angry

Meaning you are shortsighted. Your life is filled with so much hate and anger...I wonder how you sleep at night. Over 90% of your posts are hate filled!!! Are you sure you dont need psychological help?

4 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by likila: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kano state alone has more prostitutes than all the southern states combined.
dont you see how they divorce their uneducated, tradeless, skilless girls?
what do you think the girls will start doing to survive?
all of them in Kano are ashawo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by PentiumPro(f): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Meaning you are shortsighted. Your life is filled with so much hate and anger...I wonder how you sleep at night. Over 90% of your posts are hate filled!!! Are you sure you dont need psychological help?
The question is your hypocrisy, do you like me? It's a very mutual feeling nah
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by kabsun(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
likila:

Fat lie from a sick brain.

How much of Kano/north did you know to warrant such conclusion.
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by kabsun(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
likila:

How much of Kano/north did you know to warrant such conclusion?
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

The question is your hypocrisy, do you like me? It's a very mutual feeling nah

Why would I dislike somebody who hasn't done any wrong to me? Normal people function that way until you offend them. But your own case is different;you go from thread to thread spreading hate like a lunatic. And what hypocrisy are you even talking about ? Anyway,continue spreading hate you have a reward.
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by gebest: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Op u ve not been to the north before, Edo is a virgin were those norther women with hajib dey.

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by PentiumPro(f): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Why would I dislike somebody who hasn't done any wrong to me? Normal people function that way until you offend them. But your own case is different;you go from thread to thread spreading hate like a lunatic. And what hypocrisy are you even talking about ? Anyway,continue spreading hate you have a reward.
Swerve and face front Mr Biafra
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Swerve and face front Mr Biafra

"Mr Biafra"? Since when? You are one confused fella.
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by likila: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
kabsun:

How much of Kano/north did you know to warrant such conclusion?

are you from kano?
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by kabsun(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
likila:

are you from kano?
I am from Kano
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by likila: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
kabsun:

I am from Kano

then go and find out what is going on.
do not float on top like shit!

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers by meforyou1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
Anambra
Imo
Abia
Edo
Benue
ashawo. Are u still alive? HIV donatus

(1) (Reply)

Inside Africa’s Biggest Warship : NNS Thunder. / Hon. Olatoye Sugar Shot Dead, Confirmed By Doctors / Politician, Ned Nwoko, Regina & His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose In His Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.