Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs (88860 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Epatty(f): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
Wat is d church turnin into for Christ's sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Awoofawo(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
daveP:
Such and eyesore.

See i cant even type correctly again.
konji catch you ni abi wetin happen to your hands?

Later some ladies would give that usual punchline

"Inasmuch my husband is comfortable with it, then what's your own?!"

endtime tinz
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by V0lv0(f): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
kikies:
I suspect my pple from Ghana to do dis

Why won't you suspect when Ghana is all you apes dream, sleep and eat. Then you people will come and say Ghanaians don't like Nigerians. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Deefuray:
Nawa ooooo
Boobs for sale

SHE IS A RETIRING PROSTITUTE, THE MARRIAGE IS JUST A COVER . cheesy
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by ayusco: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
More like LOW self esteem cheesy
WhoBeThisMan:
Olympus has fallen!!! But she no wan gree grin Olympus must stand again

1 Like

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by uvalued(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
priscaoge:

Boobs for Sale shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This Promo is for all ye ladies with

Palm Kernel boobs, grin grin grin

Fallen Heroes Boobs, grin grin grin

Over squeezed Orange Boobs grin grin
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by perryy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Eyesore.

The pastor that wedded them is also sick in the head.

He should have cancelled the wedding, House of God is not a place to expose your bosoms.

You can go naked in the streets if you like but not in the house of God.
. Did I hear you say house of God? What made the church rented by the pastor with his own money a house of God? It is the pastor's house and no one has control over him concerning what he does there.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by vRendoh(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
priscaoge:

This Promo is for all ye ladies with Palm Kernel boobs, Fallen Heroes Boobs, Over squeezed Orange Boobs etc cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Get in here for a special offer.

But seriously the Bride and her maid of honor's brain de skip no be small. How comfortable are they putting of this gown? If they mistakenly steps on the gown now, fiaaaaammmm Gown go jus throway for ground sad angry angry angry angry angry angry

Even the boobs sef no sexy undecided undecided Can't deal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your analysis was very OK!
The Guy na minus! Those balls need to be hidden and not exposed! They ve wrath of different hands and mouth. Lesson learnt!
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
They can't be Nigerians;what an eyesore!
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
femi4:
Trash
nah cheesy
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by ogbanje1(f): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:
SHE MUST BE AN IGBO LADY. THEY ARE FOND OF EXPOSING THEIR SAGGED BREEAST IN THE SOUTH EAST. I HAVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES AND THEIR WOMEN ARE SMELLY

Certainly not half as stinky as your female folks from Ogun state and the entire yeloba race.

1 Like

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by priscaoge(f): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
godoluwa:
what will u gve anyone dat say amen to d prayer @ur profile pix?

My ATM pin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by godoluwa(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
priscaoge:

My ATM pin grin grin grin
nt accepted. if u r beautiful, i will take u as d prize
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by priscaoge(f): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
godoluwa:
nt accepted. if u r beautiful, i will take u as d prize

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm taken already tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Brytawon(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
This can only be in Ghana...
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by idefua: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
"The pastor that wedded them is also sick in the head.

He should have cancelled the wedding, House of God is not a place to expose your bosoms."

[color=#006600]
[quote][/quote]

Where did the OP mentioned that the wedding took place in a Church. Must you comment?
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by MrBasketball: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
SOME NIGGARS GO DON DEY HOLD THIER KINI MASTURBATE FOR THIS MATTER cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
THOSE WHO CLAIM THE BOOBS DON FALL,MAKE WE SEE UNA MAMA OWN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I prefer these kind breast to bathroom slippers.EVEN SOME WEY THERE GIRLFRIEND BREAST BE LIKE NAMA OWN GO STILL COME HERE DEY TALK ANYHOW.YEYE PEOPLE!

And she thinks all men are same... If you don't know some men can never feeling anything for a married woman. Not only Masturbate it is martial act.

And for are falling boobs, how many children has she breastfeed with her collapsed boobs?
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by jamace(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Cowbell, our milk! grin grin
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by sleek82(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Eyesore.

The pastor that wedded them is also sick in the head.

He should have cancelled the wedding, House of God is not a place to expose your bosoms.

You can go naked in the streets if you like but not in the house of God.
does that look like a church?
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by MrBasketball: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Epatty:
Wat is d church turnin into for Christ's sake
Before you vex too much... Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by kuzee(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
priscaoge:

This Promo is for all ye ladies with Palm Kernel boobs, Fallen Heroes Boobs, Over squeezed Orange Boobs etc cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Get in here for a special offer.

But seriously the Bride and her maid of honor's brain de skip no be small. How comfortable are they putting of this gown? If they mistakenly steps on the gown now, fiaaaaammmm Gown go jus throway for ground sad angry angry angry angry angry angry

Even the boobs sef no sexy undecided undecided Can't deal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
it has happened alot, when the couple was dancing mehn that was one hell disgrace
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
MrBasketball:

And she thinks all men are same... If you don't know some men can never feeling anything for a married woman. Not only Masturbate it is martial act.

And for are falling boobs, how many children has she breastfeed with her collapsed boobs?

Well, BB, does it really matter , if the boobs is standing or not? Truth be told, the boob weda it's like slippers is there for the husband to enjoy ALONEEEEEEE! !! If tomorrow your wife's boobs become sloppy like Abeokuta hills, you can choose to ignore that part and "go straight to the point" during intimacy.The husband loves what he paid for, hell the niggar is so damn proud, wetin concern una?
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by kuzee(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Watch collections available Emporio armani,
Casio Edifice Et all and Timberland, with other collections,visit link at signature

what difference is she from eve..
i pray the marriage last
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by architectGEE(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
undecidedOp, wetin be ya own? d husband gbadun am!! Wetin be ya own?
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by MrBasketball: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, BB, does it really matter , if the boobs is standing or not? Truth be told, the boob weda it's like slippers is there for the husband to enjoy ALONEEEEEEE! !! If tomorrow your wife's boobs become sloppy like Abeokuta hills, you can choose to ignore that part and "go straight to the point" during intimacy.The husband loves what he paid for, hell the niggar is so damn proud, wetin concern una?
Nothing even concern me sef... I didn't even comment at all till I saw your comment, based on what you said by guys masturbating because of her boobs.

Even though she put her boobs on my chest... I swear I won't move.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by architectGEE(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

I wonder ooo!!! Abeg!! Yahn him more!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by MrBasketball: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
architectGEE:

I wonder ooo!!! Abeg!! Yahn him more!!!
Wetin concern you?
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
MrBasketball:

Nothing even concern me sef... I didn't even comment at all till I saw your comment, based on what you said by guys masturbating because of her boobs.

Even though she put her boobs on my chest... I swear I won't move.

*battling eyelashes*

But what if I put my boobs on your chest? Will you shake?
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by PetroDolla3: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
This can only be in Ghana? cool and why is that fool? lipsrsealed

Brytawon:
This can only be in Ghana...
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by U2ice(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
In nigeria? If yes

Nawa to some pentecostal churches ooo undecided

Cele cannot try dis
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by MrBasketball: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

*battling eyelashes*
But what if I put my boobs on your chest? Will you shake?
I don't know.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Kazrem(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mtcheew. Iranu .........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.