Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. (72736 Views)

15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) / Hillarous Photo!!! / Funny But True Pictures About Christmas Thanksgiving(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. by leggo: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2015
EazyMoh:

Well am sure the cartoon was not made by "the other folks" You can insult and make fun of your religion all you want, but leave the "other folks'" own out of it. heck if you make a cartoon of you, your mum and dad having a party we gon look and laugh! but make that of my family you know you are looking for trouble.
You and the bokoharam sympathizers who liked your post are quite deluded. Let your deity defend his servant. You encourage attacking artist expressing their fundamental human rights to free speech? You give Islam a bad name. Retard

4 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. by Explorers(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2015
Sugarbabekemi:
Oh my!! Cnt stop laffin, tnks @ op smiley

uwc sis.
Re: Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. by bodee(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
EazyMoh:

Well am sure the cartoon was not made by "the other folks" You can insult and make fun of your religion all you want, but leave the "other folks'" own out of it. heck if you make a cartoon of you, your mum and dad having a party we gon look and laugh! but make that of my family you know you are looking for trouble.
But if one make cartoon(not insult) of other people we will all laugh and those who choose to be angry and vent their anger can do so and heaven will not fall. #those who control your emotion definitely have power over you#. So who are at the receiving end?
Re: Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. by igbanbajo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bookmarked.
Re: Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. by Nmeri17: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
khassy:

guy his royal highness, Nmeri17, I reverently pray that you open my eyes to understand what explain that twelve abeg means
owky smiley smiley do you know what a pacifier is??
Re: Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. by Harvard13(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2016
@ all d posters, d blessings wey una go receive still dey chatter plane
Re: Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. by Shimran(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
kobonaire:
So here we can see a cartoon depiction of Jesus Christ and there is NO violent reaction as there should be since that is art and one should be knowledgeable about that and tolerant. For some "other folks", make an artistic depiction of their leader and they will want your head to be chopped off ... undecided

You don't respect your Dad. Who do you think will respect him?
Re: Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. by Easyswagcomedy: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
Blindfold Game Challenge Funny but hard game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxfpedGOk3k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here / When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.