Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,985 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Pandamenium In UST P.H. As Intercontinental And Spring Banks Conduct Tests - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pandamenium In UST P.H. As Intercontinental And Spring Banks Conduct Tests (1453 Views)

Nmr Intercontinental Limited / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandamenium In UST P.H. As Intercontinental And Spring Banks Conduct Tests by mmarcel(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2006
shocked  Pandamenium in UST P.H.  shocked
Intercontinental Bank and Spring Bank Test
Hold at same venue at same time. Are these
tests for real? Or are they just stressing us.
More than 2000 candidates are there now!!
Re: Pandamenium In UST P.H. As Intercontinental And Spring Banks Conduct Tests by chukymoney(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2006
How come same time,same venue,i thought it was only inters.cont test only.well if God says u get the job u will surely get it.
Re: Pandamenium In UST P.H. As Intercontinental And Spring Banks Conduct Tests by mmarcel(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2006
We will survive some how. God dey
Re: Pandamenium In UST P.H. As Intercontinental And Spring Banks Conduct Tests by mmarcel(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2006
I hear they have postponed the Spring Bank test to next week
and after one set finished writing the Intercontinental test
others were told to come tomorrow Sunday, by 12 noon.
To be or not to be
Re: Pandamenium In UST P.H. As Intercontinental And Spring Banks Conduct Tests by heyade: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2006
Guys, come to the sky pavillion, Adebola House, Opebi where the test held today, then you will concluded that no future for poor man in this country. The officifaitedals of that bank that conducted that test were not organised. I left the palce arround 12:45 when I supposed to have done the test by 7am but the test was not conducted. A lady was fainted and collaspedin the process when she was streed beyond reasonable doubt. Was it a test or what?
Re: Pandamenium In UST P.H. As Intercontinental And Spring Banks Conduct Tests by chizeck: 12:55am On Oct 08, 2006
I was totally disappointed with the arrangement here in UST PH. The officials were very confused. Very few took the test while others were left stranded. MAY GOD HELP US! tongue tongue cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pandamenium In UST P.H. As Intercontinental And Spring Banks Conduct Tests by metamor46: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2006
undecided guy dd u say they postponed the ph spring bnk tst, cos i was gearin up 4 it if not 4 inter bnk mess up

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Test / Ecobank / Dorman Long Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.