Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir (22405 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by PenSniper: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Slip of tongue.
The emir wanted to say that they invaded Satan's abode to stone a representative of satan symbolic of what was going on in Mecca at that precise time.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by seedorfg(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Be it mosque or church i dont give a Bleep, stone hell outta saraki life anywhere
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
This won't stop Saraki and APC from going down
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by midolian(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Naff24:

He must be outta Data or battery. Chill he will soon wail grin grin cheesy
he chose not to wail this time. I saw him viewing the thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Rotimi47: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
After collecting your own share of looted kwara state money you're now bringing God into politics. God is watching.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by bigass123(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Wait lemme fetch the encyclopedia on corruption and gross mismanagement of public funds.. I will study it for 7 months and I will be back with just one sentence to describe Nigeria's politics cheesy
Watsch outt grin grin grin
DuchessLily:

I agree with u grin... Pls let's have d right statement
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by jaymichael(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
Decibel:
Here to verify the name of the Emir. You mean there is emir in yorubaland? What happen to the Obas? Oh they are all slaves to the Gambaris gringrin
Rhe Emir, Ibrahim Agboola Gambari is a Yoruba man. Ya there is Emirate in Ilorin because the people are predominantly Moslem due to it's proximity to the predominantly Muslim North . Emir or Emirate is NOT an Hausa/Fulani title. It has it's origin in Arabic/Islam. Islam did not even enter Yorubaland through the Hausa/Fulani of Northern Nigeria but by interaction and trade with Malian traders.
Do you even know that Islam in Yoruba is called "esin Imale" meaning religion of the Malians.
UAE is an Emirate. There are emirates all over the middle east.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by azzima(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
But I thought that Saraki denied that this ever happened. .........hmmmm, the house of cards is starting to crumble o!
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by samuel900(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
The EMIR na thief.......e knows how much he dey collect from the boy. na dem dey teach am the wrong way. SARAKI DISTRIBUTE 20 VENZA to ALFA's in Ilorin
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Adesiji77: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by sammyj: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Story. .... grin grin
megaafeez:

Where in the Quran or Bible is it said that don't allow a thief into a place of worship.Everyone has right to worship.. Think b4 u write
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by dejitenaj(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
omusiliyu:
The operation was carried out by some useless youths loyal to Tinubu.

They were paid #350.00K after the operation.
where you there? kwarans are tired of all all these thieves.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by mickeymimi: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
God is everywhere .... no be 4 only ilorin
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by HJ1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Who is this Allah?

SLIDEwaxie:
so, na ilorin God come dey reside now?

issokay...

even Jesus pursue bad people commot for church
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by frank442: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
The sulu idiot get sence no be wetin saraki tell to tell public

He just amend the talk

All the same I think he is an old fool
He should talk to saraki to behave well. When next he come back to this world
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by ransomed: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
The Emir has been ruining and looting Kwara from Olusola Saraki's era. I am not taken aback if he 's supporting Bukola Saraki. The second stanza of our Nation anthem , the 4th line says " help our youth the true to know" God directed their noble cause and the youth has known the truth by challenging anomalies from past and present rulers. More of stoning please....Barawo supporting Baba nbarawo.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
please... he wasn't stoned properly.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by engrlarex(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
this was how bishop oyedepo said he'l open the gate of hell for those that refused to vote of GEJ...Emir thunder fire u dia..eeediot. quote me and die. I'm from Kwara state, Igbomina to be precise in Ifelodun local government, make I reserve my community.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Popesultan: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
where was sulu gambari when salary was not paid?did he condemned it?kwara people should tell him they don't take nonsense
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by okebaba: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
omusiliyu:
The operation was carried out by some useless youths loyal to Tinubu.

They were paid #350.00K after the operation.
[/s]

Bros YOU are not an objective person. you are one of the saraki slaves. The liberation of Kwara state has started, The Much awaited REVOLUTION.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by ArodewilliamsT: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Emir du Gambari in illorin, chai yoruba don suffer.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by kglamour(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
this fool called emir is/was awarded a lot of contracts during and after bukky's tenure, without execution. what do u expect from him?
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by ModiKen(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
sammyj:
But the same Emir allowed unrepented thief into God's abode. Abeg park well with your religion propaganda we are not buying this time around! !! grin

Ok you first buy before?!

Why u no want buy dis time around abi na because ur eye don open and you don see say na fake product dem dey sell since? grin
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by sammyj: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
.... grin grin
ModiKen:

Ok you first buy before?!

Why u no want buy dis time around abi na because ur eye don open and you don see say na fake product dem dey sell since? grin
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by ModiKen(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
themilanway:
I can never be brain washed by any religion,be it Islam or Christianity.

Where was the Emir and God when Saraki milked the state dry?

Nonsense

Na d same question I ask my sef when I read wetin d Emir talk.

How e go condemn am wen d thief tak care of am well well wen e b governor and e still dey tak care of am till today.

If I hear say Saraki no send rams, bags of rice and groundnut oil give d Emir for this sallah.

So why e go condemn were extra chow dey kom frm.

Useless religious leaders everywhere.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by DedeNkem: 2:26am On Sep 27, 2015
God my as*s!!
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by blackpanda: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2015
But saraki said it never happened. So who should we believe na
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by clemzo101(m): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Which act pls? He's lucky to get away, na sharia dem suppose do for am. Atleast give am short sleeve.
kelvine:
So much hate consuming the heart of men.
I am sure many of Saraki's enemies won't condemn this act.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by juman(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Popesultan:
where was sulu gambari when salary was not paid?did he condemned it?kwara people should tell him they don't take nonsense

Abi.

Look, in nigeria most traditional rulers do not represent their people. They represent their families only.

The salaries were not paid, people are suffering, where would people turn to?

People will turn to the useless "leaders" and eat them.

Disruption of the prayer was improper but the praying ground was a good place for the people to strike.

Abeg, one nigeria is a complete failure. What is good about one nigeria? What?
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Sagamite(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
GOD!

The tool used to control fuuktard Nigerians at work again. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by modskiller(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Emir, you must be crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Bad Belle Stopped Abiola From Becoming President / New Naira: IMF Advises CBN To Extend February 10 Deadline / Lagos Light Rail Will Start Functioning By December- Ambode ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.