Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

See The Bad State Of Okigwe-Arondizuogu-Nnewi Road,A Federal Road(Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Bad State Of Okigwe-Arondizuogu-Nnewi Road,A Federal Road(Pic) (1339 Views)

Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" / #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bad State Of Okigwe-Arondizuogu-Nnewi Road,A Federal Road(Pic) by ebosie11(f): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
So bad.Checkout the bad state of Okigwe -Arondizuogu – Nnewi Road.

The picture shows the present state of the road. The road is a federal road and was once a major bypass for commuters from Cross River state, Akwa Ibom, and Abia state going to Lagos through Onitsha.

Federal government should step in and do something about it.Passing through the road is a hell to drivers and passengers.

Re: See The Bad State Of Okigwe-Arondizuogu-Nnewi Road,A Federal Road(Pic) by benedictnsi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Did I hear you mention Arondizuogu Same place we where attacked and was given the fast and furious chase of our lives...wicked people ... I pray they are not remembered
Re: See The Bad State Of Okigwe-Arondizuogu-Nnewi Road,A Federal Road(Pic) by lionness(f): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
tot GEJ fixed the whole of the SE, I mean why would these people want to die for someone who couldnt even fix their federal roads
And when the Yorubas insist they want a federal govt that fixes their roads, and everything get fixed, some flat head will say the next federal capital should be situated in nnewi.
Re: See The Bad State Of Okigwe-Arondizuogu-Nnewi Road,A Federal Road(Pic) by ebosie11(f): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
Did I hear you mention Arondizuogu Same place we where attacked and was given the fast and furious chase of our lives...wicked people ... I pray they are not remembered
Yes
Re: See The Bad State Of Okigwe-Arondizuogu-Nnewi Road,A Federal Road(Pic) by 9ijaprince(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
I pray government does something about this road.

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Fate Of Nnamdi Kanu If He Is Charged To Court? / Akwa Ibom Women Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest. PICTURE. / The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.