Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

A Thread For The Pope's America Visit (Photos and Videos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For The Pope's America Visit (Photos and Videos) (709 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This" / Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For The Pope's America Visit (Photos and Videos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
It's really amazing. CNN, Aljazeera, BBC and others stood still.

I really enjoy the Congress session.

The catholic church remain a strong institution.

Share your views about the Pope's tour.

@Mods, pls can this be moved to FP

Re: A Thread For The Pope's America Visit (Photos and Videos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Really suprised the way CNN virtually shut down for the last 3 days for the visit!! The coverage is awesome

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Pope's America Visit (Photos and Videos) by DaGC(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
I'm not a religious person, but I was amazed at the reception he got at the UN. It touched me. Representatives from every country on earth, spanning different religions, all rose to show respect. The ovation was immense. It was an amazing sight I must say.

Same thing at the 'ground zero' reflection pool and Central park. There is just something about the Pope that garners so much love and respect.

May he continue to be a beacon of hope to a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Pope's America Visit (Photos and Videos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaGC:
I'm not a religious person, but I was amazed at the reception he got at the UN. It touched me. Representatives from every country on earth, spanning different religions, all rose to show respect. The ovation was immense. It was an amazing sight I must say.

Same thing at the 'ground zero' reflection pool and Central park. There is just something about the Pope that garners so much love and respect.

May he continue to be a beacon of hope to a lot of people.
He is just like John Paul the second , very much respected good at diplomacy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Pope's America Visit (Photos and Videos) by DaGC(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

He is just like John Paul the second , very much respected good at diplomacy

So, I've noticed. May he live long and continue to be a beacon of hope to billions.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Pope's America Visit (Photos and Videos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaGC:

So, I've noticed. May he live long and continue to be a beacon of hope to billions.
Amen

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Pope's America Visit (Photos and Videos) by mcmbonu: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
In Case You Missed The Pope To US

THE FIRST POPE TO SPEAK AT THE US Congress
Watch Pope Francis Speaking Before Congress.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBM7DIeMsP0
Re: A Thread For The Pope's America Visit (Photos and Videos) by mcmbonu: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Everyone want to take part of this historical moment,
Both United state president, President Obama, the First Lady and her daughters, Vice President Biden & Dr. Biden Greet came out to welcome His Holiness Pope Francis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZedWS0LbP8

(1) (Reply)

How Bible Reveals The Church That Worship In The True Bible Way / Controversial Sa Pastor(the Snake Pastor) Gets Beaten And Church Burnt / Same Sex Marriages Split Anglican Church, US Branch Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.