Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Capello: I Admire Mourinho And Mihajlovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Capello: I Admire Mourinho And Mihajlovic (427 Views)

‘conte, Mourinho Out Of Their Minds' - Fabio Capello / Ronaldo Is Madrid's Problem - Capello / Fabio Capello: Mourinho Has Mentally Exhausted His Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Capello: I Admire Mourinho And Mihajlovic by Philtrik(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2015

Former England boss Fabio Capello revealed to La Gazzetta dello Sport that he admires Jose Mourinho and AC Milan manager Sinisa Mihajlovic.

“I admire Jose Mourinho because he always has clear ideas,” the Italian told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“He knows where to go and what to do.

“For the same reason, I like Mihajlovic.”

Capello won four Serie A titles with AC Milan, where he also won the 1993–94 UEFA Champions League, defeating Barcelona4–0 in a memorable final. He then spent a year at Real Madrid, where he won the La Liga title at his first attempt, and in 2001 led Roma to their first league title in 18 years. Capello also won two titles at Juventus (which were later stripped after the Calciopoli scandal), and in 2006 returned to Real Madrid, where he won another La Liga title. Overall he has won a major league championship in seven (or nine, counting the two revoked titles with Juventus) of his 16 seasons as a coach. He is regarded as one of the greatest managers of all time.

Source: http://kicknews24.com/news/capello-i-admire-mourinho-and-mihajlovic/

(1) (Reply)

Sparked By The Wars How Appear To Understand / Barcelona Official Explains Luis Enrique’s Decision To Choose Gerard Gumbau Over / King Package Includes A Plethora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.