Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. (3927 Views)

Advice Please, I'm Confused On What To Choose Between MLS And Pharmacy / 43 Of The 96 Howard Univrsity Doctor Of Pharmacy Candidates Are Nigerians / A Thread For Pharmacology And Pharmacy Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
INTRODUCTION.

India is one of the third world countries of technology. India is a great country which is friendly to her people. Indian citizens are really friendly and love international students.

LIFE AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT

Life as an international student here in India is pleasant and friendly due to the kind of people present therein. India is known for having wide range of tourist centres that would be favourable to foreigners. I know most people might be asking does snow fall in India, I wanna see snow fall.... the answer is YES. Places like Himachel pradesh, pune and other north east places are recorded with highest snow fall in India and attract foreigners. Study life as an international student here is as easy and runs same in advanced country of the world.

Imagine you studying BSC Electronics and Computer Science and thereby offering just 4 courses because they're your call course. And study life as an international student here is pleasing and great because they meet to standards you can only dream of. Though indian is the second most populated country and have established names for themselves.

COST OF LIVING

Cost of living here in India is suprisingly affordble. An average man can survive with 3,000 ruppe per month which is approximately 9,000 or 10,000 naira per month. Sometimes I stock my home with food stuff and I survive with 3,000 ruppee because I have nothing to spend on, and it might even last me more than a month

MY UNIVERSITY

I'm presently studying Bsc Electronics and computer science at Kakatiya university warangal in telangana state and I have gained a lot due to less amount of courses and advance practical session and also I have lessen my stress because I know how many courses I would be offering if I was to study in Nigeria and we all know that in the field of IT, we need to be grounded well because high tech companies are not searching for people who bang certificate, but they need people with the intellectual to boost the company.
And also you would be so surprise to know that their tuition fees comes at a suprising affordable price.

Indians are known for having wide range of bikes and even scooty bike. I have a scooty bike and that helps a lot and can be gotten at an affordable price of 45-50k naira. And a litre can take me 40km.

Some African dishes are sold here. Foods like egusi, plantain, Nigerian pepper, rice and lot more but I have not seen ognono, for those who love ogbono I cannot guarantee you. But it is advisable to come with your own spice because I don't think you would like their spice at first taste.

Renting apartment here can be so so cheap compared to what u have in mind. A two bedroom apartment here can cost u 15k naira per month and the light fee as well as water depends on how u use them....... and above all, Indians are really friendly to foreigners but as a foreigner, the only way you could earn their trust is to be good to them and make sure you are not caught with a crime because the punishment can be repatriation or more severe punishment can be included.

we help students get admitted into nursing, Pharmacy and Engineering In India universities.

For more informations and enquires, contact me on the mentioned contacts below.

I brought over 20 students during the years. I can also help you. I can help you in your visa application form filling, guidance in visa processing, airport pickup and finding accommodation here in India till you're settled.

Mobile: +919652144826
Facebook: callmejosh4real@gmail.com
Email: stephenjoshua18@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +919652144826
Re: Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2015
stephenjoshua18:
INTRODUCTION.

India is one of the third world countries of technology. India is a great country which is friendly to her people. Indian citizens are really friendly and love international students.

LIFE AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT

Life as an international student here in India is pleasant and friendly due to the kind of people present therein. India is known for having wide range of tourist centres that would be favourable to foreigners. I know most people might be asking does snow fall in India, I wanna see snow fall.... the answer is YES. Places like Himachel pradesh, pune and other north east places are recorded with highest snow fall in India and attract foreigners. Study life as an international student here is as easy and runs same in advanced country of the world.

Imagine you studying BSC Electronics and Computer Science and thereby offering just 4 courses because they're your call course. And study life as an international student here is pleasing and great because they meet to standards you can only dream of. Though indian is the second most populated country and have established names for themselves.

COST OF LIVING

Cost of living here in India is suprisingly affordble. An average man can survive with 3,000 ruppe per month which is approximately 9,000 or 10,000 naira per month. Sometimes I stock my home with food stuff and I survive with 3,000 ruppee because I have nothing to spend on, and it might even last me more than a month

MY UNIVERSITY

I'm presently studying Bsc Electronics and computer science at Kakatiya university warangal in telangana state and I have gained a lot due to less amount of courses and advance practical session and also I have lessen my stress because I know how many courses I would be offering if I was to study in Nigeria and we all know that in the field of IT, we need to be grounded well because high tech companies are not searching for people who bang certificate, but they need people with the intellectual to boost the company.
And also you would be so surprise to know that their tuition fees comes at a suprising affordable price.

Indians are known for having wide range of bikes and even scooty bike. I have a scooty bike and that helps a lot and can be gotten at an affordable price of 45-50k naira. And a litre can take me 40km.

Some African dishes are sold here. Foods like egusi, plantain, Nigerian pepper, rice and lot more but I have not seen ognono, for those who love ogbono I cannot guarantee you. But it is advisable to come with your own spice because I don't think you would like their spice at first taste.

Renting apartment here can be so so cheap compared to what u have in mind. A two bedroom apartment here can cost u 15k naira per month and the light fee as well as water depends on how u use them....... and above all, Indians are really friendly to foreigners but as a foreigner, the only way you could earn their trust is to be good to them and make sure you are not caught with a crime because the punishment can be repatriation or more severe punishment can be included.

For more informations and enquires, feel free to contact me on

+917842634937
Facebook: stephenjoshua18@rocketmail.com
Email: stephenjoshua18@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +917842634937.
Re: Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by skills50(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Hw abt medicine and surgery?
Re: Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by dayoungmoney1: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
I want to study computer science in India. I need a good institution where the course is offered.
Re: Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 27, 2015
skills50:
Hw abt medicine and surgery?

Yea, medicine and surgery is a big deal here, because most or lemme say almost all indian universities dosent accept foreigners to study medicine in their universities and even if some will, you will have to go through he'll of stress and pay so much money. last I heard, AIIMS which is all india institute of medical science is a medical institution in india and it is the best so far, they accept foreigners but you'll have to pay 18million to 20 million naira for the 5years. So there are so many related courses also thou. Just contact me on +917842634937, i'm presently studying Electronics and computer science or you can email me on stephenjoshua18@gmail.com.
Re: Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 27, 2015
dayoungmoney1:

I want to study computer science in India. I need a good institution where the course is offered.
Yea you see, lemme tell u something about india, India won't establish a university and input some courses which they don't know how to teach, so all indian universities which studies computer science are great. I'm presently studying Electronics and computer science and I am studying at Kakatiya university which is situated at the city of warangal, you can call me on +917842634937 or email me on stephenjoshua18@gmail.com
Re: Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by dayoungmoney1: 5:16am On Oct 31, 2015
stephenjoshua18:

Yea you see, lemme tell u something about india, India won't establish a university and input some courses which they don't know how to teach, so all indian universities which studies computer science are great. I'm presently studying Electronics and computer science and I am studying at Kakatiya university which is situated at the city of warangal, you can call me on +917842634937 or email me on stephenjoshua18@gmail.com
Actually i already have a university degree in Nigeria. I just want to have a professional certificate in software programming and web development. I need a good IT training institute in India. Can you recommend anyone?
Re: Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
dayoungmoney1:

Actually i already have a university degree in Nigeria. I just want to have a professional certificate in software programming and web development. I need a good IT training institute in India. Can you recommend anyone?

Sure, if you don't wanna study for a Bsc degree, there's this institution in india and it is the best in india, it is called Jetking infotrain, u can study these courses there but note that you won't be allowed in india without securing an admission letter and invitation from the school. So you just need to get an admission letter from a university to be granted student visa and when you get here, you can go to the institute to study, the institute offers 100% placement in top IT companies all over the world and i'm also studying for a network Engineering course there and will be issued a degree and the degree issued is international.
Re: Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by dayoungmoney1: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thanks for your reply. I checked through jetking site, it seems they are into hardware and networking alone. do you know of another good institute for computer programming/software development?
Re: Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by treachiz(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Getting an admissionin India 2 study Engineering, wat are the procedure's? Nd hw much will it cost?
Re: Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
dayoungmoney1:
Thanks for your reply. I checked through jetking site, it seems they are into hardware and networking alone. do you know of another good institute for computer programming/software development?

Yea of course. There are a lot of good institutes studying hardware and network engineering. They have courses like ( Linux, hardware, ccna, ccnp, Microsoft, ethical hacking and lot more)

Jetking infotrain is the best, after that is Koenig solutions. This is also very great, they're competing so hard.
Re: Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by hamanibole: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2016
Pls can someone gain admission with a national diploma result ....as in D.E to the institution
Re: Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2016
dayoungmoney1:

Vels university Chennai, it is a private university and tuition is 3,000 dollars per year

(1) (Reply)

GST111 (use Of English) Term Paper Topics | Uniuyo 2015/2016 / 2017 WAEC May/june Result Is Now Available Online - Check Yours Now / What Is The Meaning Of 'op'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.