Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) (6146 Views)

The Killing Of Fulanis In Numan, Adamawa Would Not Go Unpunished - Sultan / What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? / Yorubas And Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
if that's true i'm happy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
chowlade:
if that's true i'm happy cheesy cheesy
Lol, go back to Israel nah

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by macof(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
I can't believe there are so many bastards and deranged fellows in thus world

See how bible studies has fried their brains. Yoruba history is now to be learnt from bible?

This is why we preach for the need to encourage our culture and traditions so children grow to know themselves and not be so empty that they resort to bible to fill in the gaps in their lack of identity

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by johnydon22(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
macof:
I can't believe there are so many bastards and deranged fellows in thus world

See how bible studies has fried their brains. Yoruba history is now to be learnt from bible?

This is why we preach for the need to encourage our culture and traditions so children grow to know themselves and not be so empty that they resort to bible to fill in the gaps in their lack of identity

It's just a pity. . .Do you know sometimes when i see this imbecilic assertions i slap my fore head very hard in utter frustration.

Its amazing just how stup_id some people can get. . This is why i refute these absurd religious ideas, it has proven time and again to be dangerous to the development of a sane mind..

What can we do, we can only keep helping them the way we can.... When i hear my fellow igbos claiming isrealites, slapping apple out of someone's eyes just begin hungry me

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Fulaman198(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
I'm not an Israellite what is this bullcrap. This nonsense need to stop. I'm a proud Fulani man and I would never EVER want to be an Israelite. We are older than Israelites.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by RealAdewole(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
aku ori re
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Uhmmm... Lol grin

I don't know why Africans are always looking for their origins from else where when others should be looking for their origin from Africa. Lol!

And seriously? First Igbos? Now the most out of sorts combination? Yoruba and Fulani? Looool! I honestly almost choked laughing at this! Smh! No similarities whatsoever! I mean....I can't even think of one!

But honestly, this is sad. Africans and their stupidity, Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by bigfrancis21: 4:07am On Sep 27, 2015
Fulaman198:
I'm not an Israellite what is this bullcrap. This nonsense need to stop. I'm a proud Fulani man and I would never EVER want to be an Israelite. We are older than Israelites.

You must be an Israelite o whether you like it or not. grin
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by bigfrancis21: 4:08am On Sep 27, 2015
ZelrothCloven:
Uhmmm... Lol grin

I don't know why Africans are always looking for their origins from else where when others should be looking for their origin from Africa. Lol!

And seriously? First Igbos? Now the most out of sorts combination? Yoruba and Fulani? Looool! I honestly almost choked laughing at this! Smh! No similarities whatsoever! I mean....I can't even think of one!

But honestly, this is sad. Africans and their stupidity, Smh!

To be honest, I choked in laughter when I read the title of the thread. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 27, 2015
Fulaman198:

I guess shalom is in order. Your people are the newest addition to the Israelite family after the Igbos. Congrats man grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 27, 2015
See this one spewing rubbish here! Actually, if there is any truth in what you say, then it would be that Isrealites are Yorubas!, and not the the other way around. My advice: please get some self-esteem fast!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by IamAtribalist: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
cool as amala people will say 'abasha' gerrout of here.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
It is impossible to proof a point without corroborating your points with landmark and available facts drawn from diverse independent sources. If it is rooted to the holy bible alone, it becomes 'christian biased hypothesis' and you are exposed to ridicules from groups aversed to bible, that does not mean your hypothesis has christian audience either. You must therefore seek insight from broad spectrum source to establish your conclussion 'beyond reasonable doubt'. Your claims should not be inspired by vain pride, cos there are such among your opposers already. Once your claims have bearing, it springs from the margine to the mainstream. You must accomplish some breathtaking scientific or archeological discovery from rubbles of time to put the invisible to fore. You are right, the founding fathers of a civilization that spring forth Yoruba and her neighbours were hebrew, like I am from Ileba myself, (Il'Eba, land of Eber). I will lend a hand anyday, you are on my zone, but it is not yet the fullness of time.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
It is impossible to proof a point without corroborating your points with landmark and available facts drawn from diverse independent sources. If it is rooted to the holy bible alone, it becomes 'christian biased hypothesis' and you are exposed to ridicules from groups aversed to bible, that does not mean your hypothesis has christian audience either. You must therefore seek insight from broad spectrum source to establish your conclussion 'beyond reasonable doubt'. Your claims should not be inspired by vain pride, cos there are such among your opposers already. Once your claims have bearing, it springs from the margine to the mainstream. You must accomplish some breathtaking scientific or archeological discovery from rubbles of time to put the invisible to fore. You are right, the founding fathers of a civilization that spring forth Yoruba and her neighbours were hebrew, like I am from Ileba myself, (Il'Eba, land of Eber). I will lend a hand anyday, you are on my zone, but it is not yet the fullness of time.

So you agree that your people are from Israel?
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
ZelrothCloven:

So you agree that your people are from Israel?
Thats not my headache sha, but can you tell my geneology inside out by my post?
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Thats not my headache sha, but can you tell my geneology inside out by my post?

I can deduce that you're Yoruba and you share the op's sympathy for this cause. Answer the question.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
ZelrothCloven:

I can deduce that you're Yoruba and you share the op's sympathy for this cause. Answer the question.
Yes, the post I put forward has the answer you want, and I see a budding pressure in you. Dont force anything, I wont come under your control. Please share what you have to share.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Yes, the post I put forward has the answer you want, and I see a budding pressure in you. Dont force anything, I wont come under your control. Please share what you have to share.

My thesis is simple. Any African ethnicity claiming foreign origins are just Africans being their usual self loathing selves. The sooner we start to accept and embrace who we are the better.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
ZelrothCloven:

My thesis is simple. Any African ethnicity claiming foreign origins are just Africans being their usual self loathing selves. The sooner we start to accept and embrace who we are the better.

I agree with you. But also, racial activism and complexes, religious fanatism, colonial mentality and its complex offshoots and an on-going need for self-determination can affect true search for origins or historical paths of the founding fathers.

I am at the stage of 'what to believe', I have conquered the dilema of 'who to believe', hence I seem not to care who hold the reins. I go with the tenets of my ancestral traditions on historical issues.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Fulaman198(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
bigfrancis21:

You must be an Israelite o whether you like it or not. grin

undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Fulaman198(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
ZelrothCloven:

I guess shalom is in order. Your people are the newest addition to the Israelite family after the Igbos. Congrats man grin

Loll
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Fulaman198(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
ZelrothCloven:

It will always be 'A jaamo' or 'Mi hinni/salmini ma' over Shalom cheesy
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by macof(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

I agree with you. But also, racial activism and complexes, religious fanatism, colonial mentality and its complex offshoots and an on-going need for self-determination can affect true search for origins or historical paths of the founding fathers.

I am at the stage of 'what to believe', I have conquered the dilema of 'who to believe', hence I seem not to care who hold the reins. I go with the tenets of my ancestral traditions on historical issues.

You go with the tenets of tradition on historical issues? Lemme bring u back to your previous post

You are right, the founding fathers of a civilization that spring forth Yoruba and her neighbours were hebrew, like I am from Ileba myself, (Il'Eba, land of Eber)

1. Ileba is in Oyo, Nigeria ... its not in isreal or anywhere in the middle east
2. Eber was not hebrew....an hebrew ancestor yes but "Hebrew" as a people didn't exist until Abraham over 5 generations later.
3. Eber is pronounced " Ever " in Hebrew.

There are people who know the bible and middle east here as well as Yorubaland
Try to get your claims to be consistent with already established fact

Btw aren't you the one who always says he's from Ado Odo? Ado Odo is not Ileba
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ado is made up of different quarters known as Ido, meaning camp or station, I am from isolo, but our family are the custodians of 'ileba temple' at Ileba quarters at Ado Odo. The temple handlers are known as 'owun olowonrin'. So we are praised as

'omo Eleba Ori, omo ori Onoja Osan.' I would like you to take this oriki to oyo to find my kindred for me. Google wont help. If you listen to one of Osupa song, he praised his late dad as omo Ola-Ileba.

Another one from my mum side is this particular ancestral praise, from Ajase (the people settle at Idojigan, Ado Odo from port novo, they were of Agoro family):

mo gbo ayato, omo oyinbo aise.

omo afija sinu pete erin, omo afebi sinu konje.

I know things do change in meaning with you when I interprete them in Yoruba, you can help me to the interpretations.

You might care to note i am attached to root words and not pagan vs christian religious fervour. You are a pagan fanatic if you dont know.

Since you know its Ever I am refering to as Eber, otan.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by macof(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Ado is made up of different quarters known as Ido, meaning camp or station, I am from isolo, but our family are the custodians of 'ileba temple' at Ileba quarters at Ado Odo. The temple handlers are known as 'owun olowonrin'. So we are praised as

'omo Eleba Ori, omo ori Onoja Osan.' I would like you to take this oriki to oyo to find my kindred for me. Google wont help. If you listen to one of Osupa song, he praised his late dad as omo Ola-Ileba.

Another one from my mum side is this particular ancestral praise, from Ajase (the people settle at Idojigan, Ado Odo from port novo, they were of Agoro family):

mo gbo ayato, omo oyinbo aise.

omo afija sinu pete erin, omo afebi sinu konje.

I know things do change in meaning with you when I interprete them in Yoruba, you can help me to the interpretations.

You might care to note i am attached to root words and not pagan vs christian religious fervour. You are a pagan fanatic if you dont know.

Since you know its Ever I am refering to as Eber, otan.
perfect, your own family quarters is Ileba(Ile Eber)... there are many quarters named so and a small village in Oyo and I'm very sure they don't share the "Eber" idea

you can identify your "ileba" quarters to Eber, a mesopotamian man whose descendants are the Hebrews but don't distort the history of over 40million people. you can trace ur family origins to Hebrews (which of course is just delusional) but people will at least respect that its ur family not the entire Yoruba nation.
everyone has his family oriki and quarters and can choose to read any meaning to it even if he claims Chinese origin but your family history is not Yoruba history. that will only mean that you are an immigrant here in Yoruba land

this has nothing to do with my religion or lack of it. it is you that brings your religion in to your history... learning ur history through a foreign religion not me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
macof:

perfect, your own family quarters is Ileba(Ile Eber)... there are many quarters named so and a small village in Oyo and I'm very sure they don't share the "Eber" idea

you can identify your "ileba" quarters to Eber, a mesopotamian man whose descendants are the Hebrews but don't distort the history of over 40million people. you can trace ur family origins to Hebrews (which of course is just delusional) but people will at least respect that its ur family not the entire Yoruba nation.
everyone has his family oriki and quarters and can choose to read any meaning to it even if he claims Chinese origin but your family history is not Yoruba history. that will only mean that you are an immigrant here in Yoruba land

this has nothing to do with my religion or lack of it. it is you that brings your religion in to your history... learning ur history through a foreign religion not me
Thanks for the observation, it takes one man to make a difference, not 40million men.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by macof(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Thanks for the observation, it takes one man to make a difference, not 40million men.
this is not politics but history so ur little pep talk to encourage yourself has no place in this. History is not for you to make a difference. If one man's origins is not the same as that of over 40million others I don't see any problem
since you want us to accept that you are of Hebrew origins good we accept. but that's ur business do not transform ur origin to 40million unrelated individuals which includes ME

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
macof:
this is not politics but history so ur little pep talk to encourage yourself has no place in this. History is not for you to make a difference. If one man's origins is not the same as that of over 40million others I don't see any problem
since you want us to accept that you are of Hebrew origins good we accept. but that's ur business do not transform ur origin to 40million unrelated individuals which includes ME
I see.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by basille(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Anyone who believes this, is not just ignorant but also suffering from inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2015
basille:
Anyone who believes this, is not just ignorant but also suffering from inferiority complex.

Anyone who believes this should shed more light on it or its one of many assumptions the world has to hear.

Complex is complex, either inferior or superior. The world is on the wait to learn whether the 'impossible' is possible.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2015
Op, why did you edit the original post? Did you put up the thread for accolades or for information?

It is disappointing when strangers control your believe in yourself. As for me, when the world say no, I say why?

Thats begining of wisdom. Dont follow the crowd and melt, tell your side of a story and wait. Who told you 500 likes means RIGHT? grin

Have to state this cause the next thing you see is you deactivating your account over this. You tell a story, it has to be refute with FACT, not PAIN.

It is in the absense of fact that smart bullies resort to 'scarecrow antics' that keep the true knowledge away from all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Abuse In Nigeria / War In Benin Kingdom As Ogiamen Names Himself Ruler... / History Of Urhobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.