Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) (40808 Views)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos / DJ Young Money With Ambode At Tinubu's 64th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by omusiliyu(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Is part of governance since we're under APC
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by picknstake: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO PLAY MIDNIGHT MATCHES HERE ARE SOME PICKS FOR YOU http://www.picknstake.com/2015/09/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-2627.html
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by johnnywaka505(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
cool[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]dat guy don dey chop life wit beta pple
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
ADULTBASE:
I wonder what the mama is teaching lagosians,WHAT WAS SHE DOING WITH A MERE DANCER and even a womaniser,Don't she know the implication and that is why i always agree with Tonyebarcanista that APC acts like COW!
no mind dem. Dem de corrupt people like us
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by benega: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Was at the venue, met 2 rich sugarmummies
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Bonjelomo: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Awon oni yeye ale Amuda....

Airikan se'kan ti n m'onilu n r'Oke Ado
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
They could have simply called the association, COWS!!!!
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
HMMM KCEE LOOKING SO CUTE HERE,NOT THOSE TORN JEANS HE POSES WITH AT HOME LOOKING LIKE BONAPART..KEEP IT UP
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Make no go limpopo our first lady o lol
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by xareal(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
comitee of wives of Lagos state officials...what madness...
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by SegunFlames(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
COWLSO??

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Mekky05(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
ADULTBASE:
I wonder what the mama is teaching lagosians,WHAT WAS SHE DOING WITH A MERE DANCER and even a womaniser,Don't she know the implication and that is why i always agree with Tonyebarcanista that APC acts like COW!
Bad belle(Painment,Hate) killing naija folks since 1860BC.. While the HATED(Kcee,others) are busy smiling to the banks!

1 Like

Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Bonapart(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
britzz:
HMMM KCEE LOOKING SO CUTE HERE,NOT THOSE TORN JEANS HE POSES WITH AT HOME LOOKING LIKE BONAPART..KEEP IT UP
which Bonapart ?
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Raxxye(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
What is COWLSO other than another avenue to loot and waste state funds? What will they he doing in their meetings?
COWLSO ko, GOATsme ni

Absolute trash!
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by ADULTBASE(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Na harlot dey do that kind thing
Mekky05:
Bad belle(Painment,Hate) killing naija folks since 1860BC.. While the HATED(Kcee,others) are busy smiling to the banks!
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by deetomee: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is how they waste state resources in the names of different groups. For what purpose? Mcheeew rubbish! What a country!
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by drchinchek: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Why am I seeing Committee of COWS? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by tellwisdom: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Awon Ole sad
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
[size=50pt]kcee rozay shassaa [/size] grin[size=50pt]kcee rozay shassaa [/size]
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by j4sure(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
ok now
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by ketekete: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is somehow.. not good not bad
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by nigerhead(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Da heck is the committee of wives of Lagos State officials?!!!
Who is paying for this rubbish? angry
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
i tink say he dey rock am ni oo
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
The same kcee that asked Buhari to pull over?
'show me your certificate, Buhari pull over'...
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by sunsewa: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
ln fela voice, carry our money dey clean nyash,our politicians dem don come again oh,dem go worry us,worri,worri,worri,worri,worri,worri,worri,eeeee.
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Electronzeez(m): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ambode is a scam on lagosians.He is just there for decoration angry. Fat,black good for nothing kukute angry
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Decibel: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
If not that the clownish aresa has been sacked, he would have been the one uploading those pictures. But he sack was a good riddance. Ambodes should carry go jare. Eko oni baje !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" / Mayorkun Celebrates His Mother, Toyin Adewale's 52nd Birthday (Photo) / Danagog Pictured With A Mannequin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.