Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

October 1 Visit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / October 1 Visit (487 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

October 1 Visit by UndespicableMe(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
A girlfriend is giving directions to her boyfriend who is coming to visit her on october 1st;
"You come to the front door of the apartment. I am in apartment 419. There is a big panel at the front door. With your elbow, push button 401. I will buzz you in. Come inside, the elevator is on the right. Get in, and with your elbow, push 3. When you get out, I'm on the left. With your elbow, hit my doorbell."
"Sweerat!, that sounds easy, but, why am I hitting all these buttons with my elbow?”
"What...you coming empty handed?"
Re: October 1 Visit by swemzkid(m): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2015
hillarious indeed any ways FTC i dedicate this to morinho i pray man e next oponent pity am oo

(1) (Reply)

Police Wahala / God Thoth And These Animals / Somebody Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.