Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,230 members, 7,867,599 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) (1785 Views)

The Most Controversial Nigerian Celebrities Of 2017 / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Hanks Anuku, Other Top Nollywood Celebrities (Photos) / Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by JAZES(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
1. Dencia (Nigerian Nicki)

Nigerian/Cameroonian Dencia has this weird outlook to herself. She mostly arrives in award ceremonies and events half the time looking like Nicki Minaj and also like getting her fans talking through her controversial statements, although she claims she’s not copying Nicki.

2. Lagbaja (The faceless man)

His mask is used as an icon of man’s facelessness. Lagbaja is a Yoruba word that means “nobody in particular”. It depicts the anonymity of the so-called “common man”.

it’s weird no one knows how you look. This is the only celebrity no one recognizes his face.

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/09/26/5-weird-and-controversial-nigerian-celebrities-photos/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by JAZES(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
3. Charly Boy (King of tattoos and piercings)

Everything about this man oozes controversy and weirdness. He has so many tattoos and piercings even at his old age.
The area fada’s wife has also taken after his weird outlook appearance.

4. Denrele Edun

It’s all over the top with this dude. The outfits, the platform shoes that are almost 2 feet tall, the excessive make up, his hair and his mannerisms.

There’s not moderate version with this guy. He is the real definition of weird and quirky

Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by JAZES(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
5. Prince Uzoegwu

This guy makes celebrities look great and gorgeous, not much can be said on how he makes himself look.
He loves to dress in a feminine manner thus earning him several unpleasant remarks on his fashion and style sense.

Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
All I see are Ugly faces except for my man, Lagbaja!!!!!
Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by whizpa(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
All I see are Ugly faces except for my man, Lagbaja!!!!!

And how are you sure Lagbaja is not ugly? Have u seen his face??
Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
whizpa:

And how are you sure Lagbaja is not ugly? Have u seen his face??
And how are you sure he is ugly? Have you seen his face gringringrin
Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by whizpa(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
And how are you sure he is ugly? Have you seen his face gringringrin

Well... for one he's hiding his face.. He's definitely not hiding his face cos he's a fine dude.

Gunners!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by Shaadey: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
hmm
Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by joshadedapo(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
I think some of these celebrities must be high on something *Denrele* my primary suspect.
Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by lordcyl3(m): 12:53am On Sep 27, 2015
believe it or not, prince uzoegwu need rehap asap
Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:10am On Sep 27, 2015
All I see r different sets of mad people
Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by JAZES(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2015
lordcyl3:
believe it or not, prince uzoegwu need rehap asap

I think so too..... grin grin grin
Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2015
whizpa:

Well... for one he's hiding his face.. He's definitely not hiding his face cos he's a fine dude.

Gunners!!!!!!!
He isnt hiding his face. This is just his trade-mark.. He's representing a masquerade
Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by Afrok(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Many are mad, but few are roaming...
If the gov't wants to keep the mad ppl in one place for treatment, their first place of concern should be the entertainment industry.
Re: 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) by JAZES(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Afrok:
Many are mad, but few are roaming...
If the gov't wants to keep the mad ppl in one place for treatment, their first place of concern should be the entertainment industry.

(1) (Reply)

Caught In Act!!! Actress Halima Abubakar On Bed With Prince Jide Kosoko / Angry Georgina Onuoha Calls This Lady A Monkey, Here Is Why (photo) / Linda Ikeji In Tax Trouble After LIRS Reveals She Has Only Paid N4000 In 6years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.