Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

We Need To Respect Our President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To Respect Our President! (1076 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Who Wants Our President Dead? / NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Respect Our President! by Henovy: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
I am completely pissed off by the vituperations of one retired naval general as reported on one our online media. He way he talked to the president was very unbecoming. For those who did not read it, the gist is that the man is angry that his wife who is a former minister is "hounded" in the media for extreme corruption during her tenure. The explanation of PMB that he did authorize the write ups could not placate this man. You think my wife went to school for nothing? he thundered. He went on to threaten to expose certain wrongdoings etc. A retired general who is younger in age and who served under PMB in the past to do this right inside Aso rock! What do fellow nairalanders feel. Is this also democracy at work?

1 Like

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mtcheeww. You people still think this period is 1984 grin

For your info, this is a democratic dispensation and we have our rights to say anything we want. Daura dumbass won't do anything about it. Thanks

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by dunkem21(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lol grin

..but we need to respect our President ..

..when did we start insulting our presidents like this? ..

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Ohammadike: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
Did you write all this trash when GEJ was in power

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Mogidi: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Buhari deserves no respect, he never respected that office while other occupants held sway.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ohammadike:
Did you write all this trash when GEJ was in power
Help me ask the zombie.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by doublewisdom: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Buhari never see anything.

11 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
You think Buhari get time for jobless people like him

1 Like

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by bruno419(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
see this fool o,,,when u been dey call GEJ clueless u no know say presdo deserves respect......children of duara dullard....

proudly 5%..... After the reggae play the blues...
The blues...
they loose...

13 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Ivanspring(f): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
I just came here to laugh

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Henovy: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Democracy indeed! After she could not have her way through feigning ill-health, she thinks that using her husband will work? All those who have stolen our money must return all. I mean all. Threatening addressing a world press conference to expose God knows what will not work!
Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by eagleeye2: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
The word 'Hypocrisy' comes to mind.

6 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Gbawe: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Henovy:
I am completely pissed off by the vituperations of one retired naval general as reported on one our online media. He way he talked to the president was very unbecoming. For those who did not read it, the gist is that the man is angry that his wife who is a former minister is "hounded" in the media for extreme corruption during her tenure. The explanation of PMB that he did authorize the write ups could not placate this man. You think my wife went to school for nothing? he thundered. He went on to threaten to expose certain wrongdoings etc. A retired general who is younger in age and who served under PMB in the past to do this right inside Aso rock! What do fellow nairalanders feel. Is this also democracy at work?

The so-called conversation never happened. Don't believe everything you hear - especially when such appears to make no sense. Why will Buhari, with all he is facing, grant the husband of Allison-Madueke an audience? With many world leaders wishing to meet the leader of the biggest black nation on earth we are to believe Buhari has time for Allison-Madueke's husband? This super story is the sort only Nigerians can believe. The Nigerian press is mischievous, corrupt and deceptive. In Nigerians, they have the perfect people to practise their 'brown envelope' deception on.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Macbeth: Methought I heard a voice cry 'Sleep no more!
Macbeth does murder sleep', the innocent sleep,
Sleep that knits up the ravell'd sleeve of care,
The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath,
Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course,
Chief nourisher in life's feast,—

Lady Macbeth: What do you mean?

Macbeth: Still it cried 'Sleep no more!' to all the house:
'Glamis hath murder'd sleep, and therefore Cawdor
Shall sleep no more; Macbeth shall sleep no more.'

Lady Macbeth: Who was it that thus cried? Why, worthy thane,
You do unbend your noble strength, to think
So brainsickly of things. Go get some water,
And wash this filthy witness from your hand.
Why did you bring these daggers from the place?
They must lie there: go carry them; and smear
The sleepy grooms with blood.

Macbeth: I'll go no more:
I am afraid to think what I have done;
Look on't again I dare not.

Lady Macbeth: Infirm of purpose!
Give me the daggers: the sleeping and the dead
Are but as pictures: 'tis the eye of childhood
That fears a painted devil. If he do bleed,
I'll gild the faces of the grooms withal;
For it must seem their guilt.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Henovy: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
Eagleeye2, how does hypocrisy come in here? We should allow her stroll away with the loot, our common wealth. Who is the hypocrite here? The op?
Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by ERAKAMUS: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Who is Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by naijaking1: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Henovy:
Democracy indeed! After she could not have her way through feigning ill-health, she thinks that using her husband will work? All those who have stolen our money must return all. I mean all. Threatening addressing a world press conference to expose God knows what will not work!

Even as you dey ask for respect for the presidency, you take one hand dey insult another top servant of the previous president without any merit what-so-ever?
Your technique no go work.

9 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
OP, Buhari is a dunce

4 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Henovy:
Eagleeye2, how does hypocrisy come in here? We should allow her stroll away with the loot, our common wealth. Who is the hypocrite here? The op?

Which commonwealth?

Wetin join osunites like you with ND oil?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ode ni e OP.... y shudnt d president b insulted if he errs??

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist who is conniving with Borno elders in sponsoring Bokoharam - Gen Burutai (CAS)

8 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by atlwireles: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
BUhari deserves respect for what? Some of you are just sick. The dullard from Daura does not know the meaning of respect. angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by basilo101: 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Does d dullard think this is 1984?

8 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ivanspring:
I just came here to laugh

Just like me

1 Like

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by tswitch: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2015
Respect a certificate forging unapologetic deluded coupist?
Ta!
Aye o gba.

4 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by porka: 12:23am On Sep 27, 2015
sad
Gbawe:

The so-called conversation never happened. Don't believe everything you hear - especially when such appears to make no sense. Why will Buhari, with all he is facing, grant the husband of Allison-Madueke an audience? With many world leaders wishing to meet the leader of the biggest black nation on earth we are to believe Buhari has time for Allison-Madueke's husband? This super story is the sort only Nigerians can believe. The Nigerian press is mischievous, corrupt and deceptive. In Nigerians, they have the perfect people to practise their 'brown envelope' deception on.
[size=13pt]
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

But did you not believe the media phantom claims about Buhari then?

Some of those lies that got Buhari elected in part are listed below;

1) Buhari is the only ex-Head of State with only two houses, one in Daura and one in Kaduna.

2) Buhari is the only ex-military leader without a house in Abuja.

3) Buhari is the only ex-Head of State who returns half of his pension back to government.

4) Buhari's first daughter is married to a Christian man from Anambra State (even Osinbajo said this publicly).

5) Buhari has a masters degree from the US War College.

Why not let's watch and see how things play out with Madueke first.

There's a 'new Muhammadu in town'.[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Karismatik(f): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2015
See who is talking of respect for a president. What was good for GEJ then should as well be OK for Buhari now.

4 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by likila: 12:31am On Sep 27, 2015
PappyMason:
OP, Buhari is a dunce

Certified by WAEC!

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by Leopardd(m): 1:14am On Sep 27, 2015
Chai, people are very mean oh!
Buhari ntoooor.
Taaa gbafuo, lenu gi na respect from me, if I catch that man alone, I go slap am, gbagodu ya aja amu, remove all his awura abooki clothes and send him away with only his pants.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by skyfall: 2:28am On Sep 27, 2015
You're very gullible if you believe that story.

FYI, it was concocted by the Wailing Wailers for use in m@sturbation.
Re: We Need To Respect Our President! by springtech(m): 4:33am On Sep 27, 2015
We are watching in 4D.

#iamspringtech

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Ministers & Their Various Ministries / Channelstv Mistakenly Announced D Death Of Timipre Silva.... / The Warped Mind-set Of The Average Idoma Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.