Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Affinity Has Release His New Single (hallelujah) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Affinity Has Release His New Single (hallelujah) (426 Views)

Pretty Mike Shares Photos Of His New Python Pet He Named Toke Makinwa / This Hallelujah Challenge Must Stop!!! / Twitter Orubebe Trends On Twitter As Omojuwa Is Christened With His New Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affinity Has Release His New Single (hallelujah) by Prince0071(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
By Prince amuda Nigeria artist song writer and a gospel singer has release his new single tittle Hallelujah is a Christian song lovely beat and write up from an extraordinary young talented Nigeria musician During my conversation with I ask him What has he been upto. All this while? He smile and reply me well have been mowhere just here and there all in close doors writing making event and shows in the city Calabar am still a student and music his what makes him who he is. Is a great and lovely hint I can testify after listening to the song This music BAM Kudos TL you infinity the hallelujah master infinity So right now I say hallelujah Amen to all my fans

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This! / Ex-south West Governor Mandates Banker To Spoil Actress Silly On His Account / How He Was Caught Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.