Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

There Is No More Time !!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No More Time !!!!!! (662 Views)

You Think You Have Seen Recession? Give PMB More Time. / Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) / Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No More Time !!!!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
[/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]
NAIRALANDERS EVENTS HAPPENING IN OUR VERY EYES ALL POINT TO ONE FACT" THERE IS NO MORE TIME!!

IT WAS REPORTED ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT SOMETIME THIS WEEK THE MOON WOULD TURN BLOOD. THIS IS ONE OF THE FINAL SIGNS GIVEN TO US BY JESUS.

ALL COUNTRIES MEETING WITH WORLD POWERS IN NEW YORK USA AND THE POPE PRESIDING!! DOESN'T THIS RING A BELL IN OUR HEADS AND MIND!!!!!!

LISTEN!! THE ANTICHRIST IS IN A HASTE TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE WORLD.

ITS NOT A TIME TO STILL WINE AND DINE WITH SIN! IT IS A TIME FOR A 360 DEGREE TURN AROUND TO OUR CREATOR, MAKER, KING AND FATHER, JESUS CHRIST. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO HEAVEN EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS. HEAVEN HAS NO PLACE FOR JOKERS AND SINNERS!! PLS AND PLS AND PLS THERE IS NO MORE TIME!!!! ACCEPT THE KING OF KINGS, JESUS CHRIST.

THIS ENDLESS STORY CALLED RAPTURE IS AROUND THE CORNER!! IF YOU DON'T HAVE JESUS AS UR LORD SAY THIS PRAYER:

LORD JESUS,
I CONFESS I AM A SINNER,
PLEASE FORGIVE ME, CLEANSE ME FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUS ACT AND THOUGHT,
I BELIEVE YOU DIED FOR ME AND I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR.
THANK YOU FATHER.

GOD KEEP,GRACE AND BLESS YOU IF YOU JUST GAVE YOUR LIFE TO HIM. VISIT US TOMORROW @ THE LORDS CHOSEN MINISTRY @ IJESHA ALONG MILE OSHODI EXPRESSWAY

HEAVEN@LAST!!
Re: There Is No More Time !!!!!! by ladyF(f): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
God be with us all
Re: There Is No More Time !!!!!! by Greyworld: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
ladyF:
God be with us all
Where av thou bn?
Re: There Is No More Time !!!!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
So u are a chosen... dats good.... bless u for d reminder. ..

1 Like

Re: There Is No More Time !!!!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
crixtex:
So u are a chosen... dats good.... bless u for d reminder. ..
Sure brother I AM A CHOSEN

1 Like

Re: There Is No More Time !!!!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
I heard mary appeared to a lady in canada,how true is that

Please i need fast answers ooo,someone need christ nowshockedshocked
Re: There Is No More Time !!!!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Chosen1984:

Sure brother I AM A CHOSEN
na religion section be dis abi na politicsshockedshocked
Re: There Is No More Time !!!!!! by Mogidi: 12:21am On Sep 27, 2015
IT WAS REPORTED ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT SOMETIME THIS WEEK THE MOON WOULD TURN BLOOD. THIS IS ONE OF THE FINAL SIGNS GIVEN TO US BY Jesus.

The moon turning to blood is all because we disobeyed God and voted an unbeliever. Lets hope Buhari accept Jesus as his personal saviour.
Re: There Is No More Time !!!!!! by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Wateva! They KING'S order is in a haste and has to reach Majority of the people. God bless
Jollyjoy:
na religion section be dis abi na politicsshockedshocked
Re: There Is No More Time !!!!!! by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 27, 2015
What does Mary have to do with appearing or not appearing !!! Mary has got nothing to do with your salvation or that of anyone!!! The ONLY way to Salvation is Through JESUS CHRIST. JOHN 14:6. THERE IS NO ASSISTANT, NO SHORT-CUTS!! GOD BLESS YOU
Jollyjoy:
I heard mary appeared to a lady in canada,how true is that

Please i need fast answers ooo,someone need christ nowshockedshocked

(1) (Reply)

Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers Today / Nigeria @55 : Heroes To Remember / ABOMINATION!(father Sexually Abuse His 4yrs Daughter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.