Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Mancini: I Do Not Care What People Say - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mancini: I Do Not Care What People Say (320 Views)

Mario Balotelli And Christiano Ronaldo Suppose To Be In The Same Level – MANCINI / Chapecoense Name Mancini As Coach / Mancini Suffers Homophobic Abuse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mancini: I Do Not Care What People Say by Soccer123: 12:35am On Sep 27, 2015

Kicknews24 was made to understand that Inter Milan manager Roberto Mancini has lash back at those claiming his team play unattractive football.

The Nerazurri are top of the Serie A table with 100% winning.

“I wouldn’t say we play an ugly style of football,” Mancini told reporters.

“I hope to keep hearing this and see us go as far as possible in the Serie A table.

“What people say about the way we play doesn’t matter to me. I don’t care what people say. They can judge whether we are playing good or bad and if we can improve.”

“If a team retains possession and scores more goals than the opposition, then they deserve to win the game and we are just trying to do our best to obtain maximum points.

“Sometimes it isn’t easy when you are playing a team with 11 players behind the ball. The numbers are in our favour though and show that we must be doing something right, even if we aren’t Barcelona.

“No team is perfect after six weeks of the season. This team has the right mentality. I respect everyone’s opinions, but I have my own.”

Source: http://kicknews24.com/news/mancini-i-do-not-care-what-people-say/

(1) (Reply)

Queation To Take Befor Tonights Champions League Saga Http:///1sullfm / Breaking Video :- How Petr Cech Feel After Arsenal's Win Chelsea / How To Become Sport Betting Agent For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.