Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Help! Windows 10 Appears Blury Deleted Computers Default Graphics Driver - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Windows 10 Appears Blury Deleted Computers Default Graphics Driver (798 Views)

Kindly Help, Windows 10 Can't Connect To Wi-fi / Help! Windows 8.1 Upgrade / Help! Windows 8 Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Windows 10 Appears Blury Deleted Computers Default Graphics Driver by dabigjoe6(m): 1:35am On Sep 27, 2015
I spent hours trying to install windows 10 and after all my effort it installs successfully. But now the problem is that everything seems to be blurry and stretched, I checked the resolution is low and I dont have any option to choose something higher than that, so I decided to google the problem to see if I would find out any solution and then I found out from my device manager that my graphics card as been deleted and as been restored with another one. The main problem now is trying to install the graphics card for my pc I have tried many options but none is working it seems am just wasting my mb please help.
Re: Help! Windows 10 Appears Blury Deleted Computers Default Graphics Driver by khalhokage(m): 5:56am On Sep 27, 2015
Go to your pc manufacturers website and search for the graphics driver for your pc.
Re: Help! Windows 10 Appears Blury Deleted Computers Default Graphics Driver by gentleblaq: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2015
As am talking to u now am experiencing the same problem, i thought it was one of my hardware that is failing.
please as soon as you see and solution let me know via mail:sourcecode18@yahoo.com, 08039496318
Re: Help! Windows 10 Appears Blury Deleted Computers Default Graphics Driver by gentleblaq: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2015
i have just attempted to install another Intel HD graphics on my system but the OS says what i have on my system is more current.
am beginning to be sure that within this one year free ride of Win10 several upgrades will enhance the graphics features.
keep calm
Re: Help! Windows 10 Appears Blury Deleted Computers Default Graphics Driver by Rhaspody(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2015
try run Windows update. e go fix ur driver problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Windows 10 Appears Blury Deleted Computers Default Graphics Driver by Lexusgs430: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Either download slimdrivers utility to run a test or simply roll back to your previous operating system.
Re: Help! Windows 10 Appears Blury Deleted Computers Default Graphics Driver by abdulaz: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Just go online with the pc and allow Windows update to take place, as suggested above. It will fix the problem, that was how I fixed mine.
Re: Help! Windows 10 Appears Blury Deleted Computers Default Graphics Driver by dabigjoe6(m): 1:45am On Nov 06, 2015
i resolved d problem. just go to device manager and right click on ur graphics driver, then select update driver choose search d internet for latest drivers. Then leave it, it will automatically upgrade d driver. Make sure u are connected to d internet

(1) (Reply)

Do They Have A Solid Practical Cisco Based Networking Training In Abuja At All? / Sell Your Damaged Laptop Here / Help Procure A Battery For My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.