Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? (17835 Views)

Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) / Would You Buy This 1982 Peugeot 504 Station Wagon For ₦6million? / How Good Is Used Peugeot 407 For A Beginner... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin

You be clown I swear
Glad you found it funny... But I spoke from the bottom of my mind.... I used 505 SRD DIESEL
504 3 TYPES INCLUDING THE BESTLINE
206 sold recently
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by Ikenna351(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2016
kengodson:
thanks sir, will go for the 406 then grin

Alright. Have fun.

Ikenna, Lion King.
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by kingreign(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
kengodson:

Gazzuzz come ooooo. Come see ooo!

I'm crying in advance for you on your behalf cry cry cry
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by kingreign(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
kengodson:

Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
kingreign:

Kingreign read this

every subject in this Universe has 2 subjects, which you may call positive and negative. If you give undivided attention to one of the 2 subjects, it will dominate your experience and you will hardly experience the other subject. I will give you an example. Take any subject that is Peugeot or car. Decide to seek for negatives or short comings of that subject and give full attention to it. Give it 2 or 3 days, you will find it so hard to see any good from that subject anymore, no matter how you used to love and appreciate that subject before the test. But be very careful with the test, because you might be trapped in that frequency and start to have series of negative experiences in other areas of your life.
It’s like this, positive and negative are two different frequencies. Question and Answer are two different frequencies. Problems and solutions are two different frequencies. You can’t be on negative frequency and experience what’s going on in positive frequency. Same way, if you stay on problem frequency, solution will likely not come to you. You have to change the frequency to receive the other. Because you can’t hear or see what is going on in 92 FM station or NTA TV station, when you are in 105 FM station or Channel TV station. So if someone is explaining to you how to use and enjoy a Lion, if you are in negative frequency or still having fear-based belief on Peugeot car you asking about, you will most likely still be pointing out or holding unto the horrible stories or “facts” you have filled your mind about Peugeot. My point is, you won’t understand the information or message because you are on a different frequency. So the truth in that frequency will dominate your thoughts. Like I have shared many times in The Lion Community, there are millions, if not billions of truth in the world on every subject that exist. However, you really don’t want to experience every truth. Like I mentioned in the beginning of this post, choose the truths you prefer to experience and leave the rest to others to experience or keep experiencing, if they want or choose to.
Again, there are lots positive information already shared in this section on Peugeot that can serve you, if you are interested in owning a Peugeot or keeping one in good shape. Skip the negative ones and focus on positive ones as you read them. For if some can be using Peugeots and enjoying them in same Nigeria you live, then you can. You are a very powerful being and powerful creator, and never see yourself below that or allow anyone to make you see yourself less. In this expansion of Peugeot consciousness in Nigeria, I have met with a lot of engineers and they were all shocked when they gathered I have no science background, yet I know this much in Auto Industry. Don’t ever allow anyone else define you for you to accept or state what’s best for you. You are in this physical life experience to lead your path, by focusing on what feels good to you. What feels good to me, he, she or they should be out of equation for you.
When I said positive information, I meant the information that will really serve you. For example, some Peugeot car cooling systems are designed for temperate countries, while some are designed for cold countries. If you bring in one designed for cold countries in Nigeria, the cooling system or engine will most likely overheat, even though everything is intact. Not many people know this. Now how can you know how to prevent having getting a Peugeot with a cooling system not designed for Nigeria? We share such information on The Lion Community. Even if you have gotten one and realized the system is for cold countries, does it mean nothing can be done about it? No, something can be done. All you need is to modify the cooling system, depending on path of least resistance for you on this subject. These and many more are positive information that will serve you, rather than seek for and beat the drum of what is not working, which the some people has accepted as norm, due to belief systems. These positive information on PSA Group cars are all over online, not just in Nairaland or The Lion Community.
Conditions shouldn’t be a reason to be happy or not, for you are powerful happy being from creation. I am a condition to you, others are conditions to you too, likewise Peugeot cars. But You are You, not a condition. For you carry your mind, thoughts, body and inner being or spirit wherever you go. Every other thing outside you is a condition, including the clothes you are wearing. I shouldn’t be the reason for you to want to feel good, drive a Peugeot, own a Peugeot or keep using Peugeot. Same way The Lion Community shouldn’t be the reason either. But you should seek more of conditions that keep you in that state of good feelings most of the time. Seek information on Peugeot wherever you want to, negative or positive, it doesn’t matter, as long as it’s your own choice. For your choice is your truth.
The Lion Community is designed for Peugeot (Citroen & DS) appreciation, where owners and admirers of these cars share a perspective or definition of Peugeot & life generally. You can be a member of the community in whichever way or means that feels good to you

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by gambus007(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
kingreign:

Mike honestly i dont know why you hate peugeot cars.peugeot cars are good and reliable. My 307 is 2years now without single fault.i only changed 02 sensor downstream( 8,000 naira) serviced it 3times since i brought it.i drive her for 100km per day for 5 days every month before i left Nigeria. If you wer the one i meant before buying my 307 definitely you will discourage me..the same way kazeem castigated my intention two years ago.if you hate and castigate peugeot as a modern mechanic then i dont see you as good mechanic.no good ananlysis from you as a mechanic why peugeot is bad.

8 Likes

Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2016
well yo're lucky to have had someone with intelligence looking at ur car....my 206 from Ado Ekiti to Lagos used 18 litres on refill at Alausa Ikeja..... but I still dread that car.

gambus007:

Mike honestly i dont know why you hate peugeot cars.peugeot cars are good and reliable. My 307 is 2years now without single fault.i only changed 02 sensor downstream( 8,000 naira) serviced it 3times since i brought it.i drive her for 100km per day for 5 days every month before i left Nigeria. If you wer the one i meant before buying my 307 definitely you will discourage me..the same way kazeem castigated my intention two years ago.if you hate and castigate peugeot as a modern mechanic then i dont see you as good mechanic.no good ananlysis from you as a mechanic why peugeot is bad.
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by kingreign(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
gambus007:

My oga howfa Na. It af tey o. grin cheesy
We no see spacer again angry

We for Abuja dey miss you o! cool

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by gambus007(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
kingreign:

My oga howfa Na. It af tey o. grin cheesy
We no see spacer again angry

We for Abuja dey miss you o! cool
by Nov. i go show but dollar and naira no b mate now. spacer price don go up up grin
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin

You be clown I swear
It's the truth
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by erico2k2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ikenna351:

Alright. Have fun.

Ikenna, Lion King.
Oga howfah
I found this and thought it will make your day grin cheesy

Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by erico2k2(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
And

Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by gimini: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
the French lion as i will always call it is super reliable. thats a car you can go upto 170 mpa without the car shaking. i call it mr all weather.
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by mez(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ikenna351:

Peugeot 407 is a nice reliable Lion.

For the petrol engines, the 407 comes with EW7, EW10J4, EW10A, EW12 & ES9A (V6). That is, 110 hp, 138 hp, 145 hp, 170 hp & 211 hp (horsepower).

They come with manual and auto transmission option. For the manuals, the manual one with EW12 comes with 6-speed manual gearbox, while the rest have 5-speed.

For auto transmission. 407 auto transmission with EW12 engine comes with ZF HP20, while the rest of the petrol 4-cylinder engines have BVA_AL4 transmission.

However, all 407 with ES9A V6 engine have Aisin AM6 6-speed auto transmission.

They are all reliable, depending on how you use them.

Ikenna, the Lion King

How easy are they to maintain?
Also there's this story of automatic transmission giving lots of issues... How true is it?
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by nams77: 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
auhanson:

Did you read the bolded before you comment? Now, tell me what is wrong that you have corrected here?
Boss I will like to discuss something with you. Please I just PM you
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by comradee1248: 12:59am On Aug 17, 2017
mez:

How easy are they to maintain?
Also there's this story of automatic transmission giving lots of issues... How true is it?
I used 206 automatic from 2013-2016 with no single fault, the only thing that happened is that 1 day as I parked the car when I was going the car refuse to start, I got an electrician he did a diagnosis and told me that it lost it's memory I spent 15k everything was re-programmed, and it remained perfect till I sold it last year. one other issue is brake that was always leaking, before it stopped I had to change the whole back leg for around 30k and everything became perfect
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by Sbclothings: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Have waited for 7 months before trying to make comments on Peugeot 407 I bought from a friend it’s a nice reliable ride for 7 months I haven’t fix anything no issues and I have travelled to lag twice with this baby....Pls guys if u have a chance of getting a lion don’t hesitate just make sure it has not been abuse forget this Toyota guys giving d lion a bad name I am Enjoying mine....I luv dis baby so much tnx Ikenna I read tru ur post before buying this lion now am in luv with Peugeot
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by weyreypey: 1:13am On Mar 03, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
my personal view from ownership of a peugeot.

Pros
Sweet to drive, great handling, great fuel economy, no one breaks into it to steal parts, no one takes it at gunpoint.

Cons

It's a crappy car with poor 2nd hand value, and when it's brain touches (which is very often) (coils, CTS, BSI) it can be very annoying.

Gazzuzz the kazeem king

cheesy cheesy
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by olisafincy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
How can I join the Peugeot group? Thanks
gambus007:
Op let me share my short story.sometimes last year i posted topic about honda and toyota both 1999 model which i wanted to buy but gat love for peugeot 307.i told kazeem about my plans of getting 307, reply from him was "that car way dey get electrical problm,the brainbox dey spoil blah blah...i was confused and unhappy.i contacted ikenna about my love for peugeot cars.he gave me his advice added me to peugeot group and connected me with someone in france.i got my car from france.i used it for 2weeks or so i got anti-pollution..hmmmmm i was not happy with that.i contacted ikenna i was told to go scan the car which i did.problem was bad injector(cylinder 4).Op i now fix my car myself.you have to love what you drive.never abuse peugeot...if you love to abuse cars abeg go for toyota.
Re: Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? by gambus007(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
olisafincy:
How can I join the Peugeot group? Thanks
contact Ikenna

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Container Truck Tumbles On Otedola Bridge Lagos (photos) / Ah! My Car / First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.