Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. (34202 Views)

Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses / Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by wadetaw202: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
how does cain relate to us. The jews re all over the world including germany and usa . They re merchandise, utilisation and domination. Will you call them wanderer?

You re not be fair if you did. The spirit of hard-working is not your tribe's gene. Follow an igbo guys if you want to succeed in life. Stop this laziness biko.

Cain is Jew and Igbo's are Jews. So wandering is in your blood.

The spirit of "hard work" makes your brothers to sell hard drugs, make fake products, kidnap, rob people and do baby factory, right?

3 Likes

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by wadetaw202: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
backtosender:
Mumu igbos knows about healthy living oil cause illness with too much cholesterol illiterate Yoruba people this is why YOROOBA people looks ill naturally because you are ofemmaaanu.

You are so steupid that you don't even know the meaning of illiterate. Have you sold your dictionary to that mama selling fried palntain? Believe me, you are getting decayed mentally.

Palm oil contains low density lipoprotein (LDL), which makes it the perfect food for mental development. HDL is called good cholesterol. So flaaaathead, stop talking about what you don't know about.

2 Likes

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Yeske2(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
adeitoro:

e ma binu, which Lagos are talking of?

Lagos case is closed,

infact Lagos is changing from 'No man's land' to 'IgboLand' or alaIgbo.
Lagos deal is done and dusted.

Our (Igbo) concentration is Ogun state towns that boarder with Lagos.

We know that gradually Ogun is turning to no man's land just like Lagos.

Welcome to one Nigeria Egbon

Proudly Igbo
Proudly Lagosian.
You guys won't kill somebody one day, kai!
Case of Lagos is closed and it's now the bordering towns of Ogun state. People will die of HBP here o
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Cain is Jew and Igbo's are Jews. So wandering is in your blood.

The spirit of "hard work" makes your brothers to sell hard drugs, make fake products, kidnap, rob people and do baby factory, right?
and who is afonja a yoruba back. Stabbing bastaaard that means treachery is n yorubba blood infact there trade mark
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

You are so steupid that you don't even know the meaning of illiterate. Have you sold your dictionary to that mama selling fried palntain? Believe me, you are getting decayed mentally.

Palm oil contains low density lipoprotein (LDL), which makes it the perfect food for mental development. LDL is called good cholesterol. So flaaaathead, stop talking about what you don't know about.
is that how to spell plantain?
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by wadetaw202: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
is that how to spell plantain?
See this eediot banking on typographical error. Are you this empty? No wonder you don't know the meaning of illiterate.
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by wadetaw202: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
and who is afonja a yoruba back. Stabbing bastaaard that means treachery is n yorubba blood infact there trade mark

You mean afonja backstabbed Yoruba, the same way Igbo's backstabbed ojukwu? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by wadetaw202: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
vanbonattel:

yoruba has always been slaves to the north. Fact.

Igbo's abandoned apga, their indigenous party and voted instead for PDP, almanjiri party. This shows Igbo's are slaves to the north

Igbo's rejected ojukwu in 1999 and 2003 and voted instead for obasanjo, a Yoruba man. This means Igbo's are slaves to Yoruba.

IMO people voted massively for APC, the almanjiri party, in the last election. This means the majority of peeps in imo state are slaves to the almanjiri

Igbo igwes and youth now convert to Islam. This emphasizes Igbo's slavery to the north.

Joe igbokwe is presently licking Tinubu's feet in APC. This means Igbo's can never stop being Yoruba slaves.

1 Like

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by wadetaw202: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=ELTON123 post=38428796][/quote]

Everlasting curse will never depart from you forever. I dare you to open another topic with your monicker. Eediot.
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Barjoy: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Need a house for rent within you location all available no need for too long far story/student/family.location like ikeja lekki yaba student
student selfcon at yaba and maintainance feel/#70
benin/ekosodin triumpant barrack obama and maintainance/#60
abuja 3bedroomflat in all location/#200
lagos 3bedroomflat in all location /#150
this are government house we giving for rent within nigeria only
call me miss joy on 08032894850

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Palm oil contains low density lipoprotein (LDL), which makes it the perfect food for mental development. LDL is called good cholesterol. So flaaaathead, stop talking about what you don't know about.
Its the reverse bro.
LDL is bad cholesterol

1 Like

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by wadetaw202: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Its the reverse bro.
LDL is bad cholesterol

Oh, I made a mistake. I meant to write HDL
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by sampsun(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
rozayx5:
benue

there are huts in the middle of makurdi . what a backward state

You are damn right.In Benue state,they have burnt bricks mud houses which are even stronger than the once built with cement.
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
1. Benue 2. Zaria 3. Oyo 4. Benue 5. Sokoto 6. Benue 7. Benue 8. Kano 9. Osun 10. Jigawa.
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Kagawa10: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
adeitoro:

my dear nobody is leasing any land to anybody.
Igbos bought those lands outrightly, infant they are giving a face lift.
We are in Nigeria so everybody has every right to acquire property in any part of Nigeria.

Welcome to one Nigeria

Proudly Igbo
Proudly Lagosian
By the virtue of Nigeria constitution which states that lands belong to the indigenous people of the land!
Am I supposed to be teaching you these?
See the danger of too much akpu! Lol!
Watch out for Alaba!
Yeye people!
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kagawa10:

By the virtue of Nigeria constitution which states that lands belong to the indigenous people of the land!
Am I supposed to be teaching you these?
See the danger of too much akpu! Lol!
Watch out for Alaba!
Yeye people!

Awo (frog)'s fake education is really playing el Classico in your cone head.

Cony what Nigeria land use act said is that every land within its territory belongs to the Federal Government including your father's land if he has one.

It implies that Ogun state land either bought or herited belongs to the FG and not to the locals / indigenes.
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by frankyychiji(f): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=wadetaw202 post=38427738][/quote]You lack creativity. Agbero Idumagbo! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by frankyychiji(f): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Of course we will loot it.. I dare you to misbehave and we will give you good reason to be reasonable.
You are really a beast of no nation. What a waste! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Kagawa10: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
adeitoro:

Awo (frog)'s fake education is really playing el Classico in your cone head.

Cony what Nigeria land use act said is that every land within its territory belongs to the Federal Government including your father's land if he has one.

It implies that Ogun state land either bought or herited belongs to the FG and not to the locals / indigenes.

Excerpts here:
The government recognizes that indigenes of different sections of the country has a right to existence . . . a right to the land of their land of their birth. hence, it's customary for state government to cede a portion of land to the original owners (natives) of the land.
Cc: www.lagos-nigeria-real-estate-advisor.com/certificate-of-occupancy.html
Akpu eating man, did you see that? Lol!
What kind of dullards ibos are breeding as children?
Anyway, watch out for Alaba!
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Kagawa10: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
My brother nobody from this side buy's such dirty concoction from them except their fellow Yoruba's. So disgusting when I come across them with their Ezi medicine. cheesy
Lol!
Which Yoruba dey drink babyoku? Lol!
The same ibo wey dey peddle drugs no dey drink concoction but the imaginary Yoruba in the east? Lol!
Ibos and lies, eh!
Yeye people!
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Kagawa10: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
backtosender:
u mean zik of africa the first president nigeria ever had?
Zik was the president of Nigeria? What was Tafawa Balewa doing then? Lol!
Product of akpu eating education!
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Kagawa10: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
vanbonattel:

and who will renew the leases, an igbo government of course!
Lol! Ibo who haven't produced a single president is talking about government! Delusion grandeur! Bunch of losers!
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by onenaira3: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
adeitoro:

e ma binu, which Lagos are talking of?

Lagos case is closed,

infact Lagos is changing from 'No man's land' to 'IgboLand' or alaIgbo.
Lagos deal is done and dusted.

Our (Igbo) concentration is Ogun state towns that boarder with Lagos.

We know that gradually Ogun is turning to no man's land just like Lagos.

Welcome to one Nigeria Egbon

Proudly Igbo
Proudly Lagosian.

LMFAOOO I

Chimoooooo

I don fell from palm tree and die laughing. Adeitoro don kill me

1 Like

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Kagawa10: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
onenaira3:

LMFAOOO I
Chimoooooo
I don fell from palm tree and die laughing. Adeitoro don kill me
Do you now know the meaning of the word 'akin'? Yeye man!
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by onenaira3: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
vanbonattel:

I wonder who buys those dirty multi coloured juju medicine hawked by bleached ugly yoruba girls with long stretch marks and smelly armpits grin
except the few yoruba agbero and male medicine sellers.

Chisos. Chei see insult.

1 Like

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by onenaira3: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kagawa10:

Do you now know the meaning of the word 'akin'?
Yeye man!

Brain dead f@ggot how many times have I told you to stop quoting me unless I quote you. Do I look like your Special education teacher?
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Kagawa10: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
onenaira3:

Brain dead f@ggot how many times have I told you to stop quoting me unless I quote you. Do I look like your Special education teacher?
Ibo telling me what to do! Imagine!
I don suffer!
Yeye man!
Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by carnegiefan: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
ACUTE CASE of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE: Someone shouts One Nigeria and threatens Igbo who want to secede; same person then turns around to hate on Igbos acquiring land in the same Nigeria outside of his own region!

Either this is the purest form of wickedness and hate, or it is a form of acute psychosis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

If Yoruba's begin to wreck Igbo's and their businesses in southwest, I think we are justified.

The hatred is mounting to an unprecedented state. Unfortunately, it is harmless flaaatheads doing their businesses quietly in southwest that will suffer for this most and the useless flaaaatheads on nairaland, who are the architects of the problem may never suffer from it.

Don't worry flaaaathead. It will happen. You will hear it on the news.
don't go and work and earn yourself a living stay there and be looking for peoples shop and business you will wreck, that is all you guys can think of, have you ever heard any igbo person say such a thing? That's because they don't care about your businesses in the SE(if there is any). An idle mind is the devils workshop, go and get a life

2 Likes

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by lyntiffany(f): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

Your brain has been exchange for two wraps of akpu, aside the Yoruba herb sellers and churches which other advert run on the radio in your cursed enclave. These iidiots should stop boring us with undiluted lies.
I pain am...... Don't have your time riffraff.....

2 Likes

Re: 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Oh, I made a mistake. I meant to write HDL
And I am Igbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photo Of Boko Haram Member Arrested By Task Force In Sambisa Forest / Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment / Why We Want To Demolish Jibowu, Costain Bridges - Gov. Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.