Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Meet The Coolguy! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Coolguy! (792 Views)

WOW! Meet The World's Tallest Man And His Beautiful W / PHOTO: Meet The Threebreasted Woman / Picture : Meet The Girl With Lizard Tongue, She Has The World’s Longest Tongue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Coolguy! by akintoso1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2006
, humh what should i say, anyway am steven akintos by name,a mathematics graduate 4m UNILAG currently servin as a youth corper in ABA,ABIA STATE.Am a very gentle,honest and easy going guy.i like simplicity lifestyle and originality.Am not discriminatory,i welcome friendship from people from far and near.i love people who are honest ,sincere and lovin.i hate and find it hard 2 cope with infidel and inconsiderate fellow.i can do anythin to satisfy a very good friend.

I like assisting people solve their personal problems(but not monetary)and keep secrets confidentially.No matter your condition ,you will feel love when you come across me.i dislike cheats,lies and deceits.once you loose your dignity before me you can never regain it.you can never get to know me fully until we met one on one.

I welcome friends comin around 2 visit me n love it to host them with full hospitality, am a very rare being, many friends of mine has attested to this but i believe it's natural because am friendship epitomize and personified.Once you find me you will never like to loose me, give me a trial and experience the best of friendship, my numbers are 08056043187 n 08066324134, you are welcome!!!!!!!!!

Check out my profile for my cool pics, !

akintos_o@yahoo.com

Re: Meet The Coolguy! by dominobaby(f): 5:14am On Oct 08, 2006
Hmmm. Akinto, welcome to nairaland! That was quite a lot of intro.
This is D'baby saying enjoy and have fun on this site of all sorts!

You studied maths Aight? Hmmm, am preparing for a maths course- mathematical methods, right about now! *am not a maths major sha*
Re: Meet The Coolguy! by dominobaby(f): 5:18am On Oct 08, 2006
Hmmm. Akinto, welcome to nairaland! That was quite a lot of intro.
This is D'baby saying enjoy and have fun on this site of all sorts!

You studied maths Aight? Hmmm, am preparing for a maths course- mathematical methods, right about now! *am not a maths major sha*
Re: Meet The Coolguy! by vbrown20(f): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2006
Hey akintos,
i neva knew u were new 2 nairaland but anyway sha,welcome 2 nairaland.am very sure u will b havin loads nd loads of fun.na ur intro. na wa oh,all d same,WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

vee
wink
Re: Meet The Coolguy! by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2014
[size=18pt] Steven, you don't know when to use capital and small letters? Why did you ask us to meet you?
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Hell Everyone! / Peace Be Unto Y'all.am New In Da House. / Need 2 Over Come Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.