Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

A Brother Need An Advise....pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Brother Need An Advise....pls Help (1109 Views)

My brother need a place for an Internship... / Help A Brother....need A Job Ugently In Ibadan South West / Urgent Advise Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother Need An Advise....pls Help by Bigsteveg(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2015
Hi all, please I did an interview with a telecommunication contractor company in lagos 3 weeks ago, they promise to get in touch the following week (2 weeks ago) but they haven't. I have the contact of the HR personnel that called me.

Since I haven't heard from them, will it be polite to send her a mail just to say hi or what do u guys think?

Pls, advise. Thanks

Lalasticlala........pls help push to front page
Re: A Brother Need An Advise....pls Help by jcflex(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2015
dnt be over desperate.

dnt show your potential employer, your desperado

take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: A Brother Need An Advise....pls Help by benedima1990(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
It's never polite to contact your employer/ hiring person except you were asked to do so. If you do, it shows sign that you're too desperate which might lead to another thing.

It is always advisable to get the contacts of your colleagues you had the interview with so that you can always know if they've been contacted, if not, be expecting but if they have been contacted, then you should start looking else where for opportunities

2 Likes

Re: A Brother Need An Advise....pls Help by brainzdh(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bigsteveg:
Hi all, please I did an interview with a telecommunication contractor company in lagos 3 weeks ago, they promise to get in touch the following week (2 weeks ago) but they haven't. I have the contact of the HR personnel that called me.

Since I haven't heard from them, will it be polite to send her a mail just to say hi or what do u guys think?

Pls, advise. Thanks

Lalasticlala........pls help push to front page

Preferably, send a brief 'Thank You' mail to them, appreciating the opportunity to have interviewed with them. Then add something like: 'please feel free to reach back to me for any additional information'.

Don't fail to use your magic word: Thanks when you're through. Mind you, the mail should be BRIEF.

PS: It's your choice though, you have nothing to lose. All the best. #MyTwoKobo

2 Likes

Re: A Brother Need An Advise....pls Help by Bigsteveg(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
brainzdh:

Preferably, send a brief 'Thank You' mail to them, appreciating the opportunity to have interviewed with them. Then add something like: 'please feel free to reach back to me for any additional information'.

Don't fail to use your magic word: Thanks when you're through. Mind you, the mail should be BRIEF.

PS: It's your choice though, you have nothing to lose. All the best. #MyTwoKobo

Thanks bro..God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Orangerose Needs Drivers Urgently- N70, 000.00k / Case Interview Materials / African Development Bank Group-current Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.