Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises (56363 Views)

Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) / Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2015
So will he donate money to every newborn in his ward?
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Shaadey: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Wu be Kingley between the two of them sef?!
+ the guy com carry camera man follow body go give person money inside envelope!! undecided
grin
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Bollinger(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
SmH
@ op are you saying this councillor promised all unborn babies money like this if he is been elected as councillor?
I don't understand

The Nigerian mentality is truly astounding.
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Timoleon(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
ggrin:
As I bounced entered d Exam hall,I had just one prayer on my mind which is God pls let me sit near a person that knows book,cos d stupid boy I told to send me the answers
on my phone looks lyk who doesn't have sense.God finally answered my prayer,d girl dat i sat with was an Albino & she wore eyeglass dat has rope,so i knewfor sure dat she know book wella.As d paper started,dis girl started to misbehave o. She was just covering her answer,but me as a sharp guy,I was spying d answer from 1 deadly angle . when it remain just 15 minutes to go,this girl caught me copying her&started shouting @ me,but I just I ignored her,since I had almost copied finish d next thing that i heard was my
phone's message tune.This guy has finally sent d answer,I sighed & then told the invigilator to give Me a fresh answer booklet. I then tore d 1 dat i copied frm d albino girl &used the paper to stone Her.Ikept d fresh booklet on top my table & used 1 styleto open d message,i saw "To download GBESE by Lil Kesh, text 48 to 4900 - From Mtn crycrycry

Gbese reeeeeeeee!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Gboliwe: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
pluggedinn:
HON. KINGSLEY ETERHISAN Councilor Representing ward 16 (Otebor qrts Orhuwhorun) Udu Local Government, Delta State, presenting money sum to new born baby of family of mr Ogbe Peter Fulfilling his campaign promises to his constituency.

How una see am?

It is common in Nigeria to give cash and material gifts to parents of newborns. How is this a campaign promise?

How did this even get to the frontpage? SMH
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mumu publicity stunt
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by tonquendo4u(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Keneking:
Na PDP member sef

Jonathan sef angry
You don't know d colours of ur party flag again abi?What has Jonathan got to do wt dis?Leave the young man alone.Fool
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by bewla(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
nonsense
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Tonnierichy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shaadey:
grin
Abi na!! Iranu! Paparazi
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by nobilie: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
What if the support is for those that couldn't pay their medical bill after child birth. As for the councillor in my own constituency, I don't know if he exists.

It's surprising that all we know is pulling people down. God help Nigeria.
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sometimes I sitdown and reminisce about the politics of my dear nation nigeria, so he(councillor) promised to you all that if he was elected he will be dashing out money whenever he wishes, e.g burial ceremony, chieftaincy ceremony, new yam festival, youth carnival , marriage etc huh, when he finish his tenure and he can't point at what he has done for your ward don't blame him you have all received it in kind
Naija politics
Bollinger:

The Nigerian mentality is truly astounding.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Jayjey(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
this guy look like zuwo, ozuo, mee and as such no dey surprise say na part of hin campaign strategy be this, sey if the woman spend the money finish he go give her another one and how much is the said amount, will it make a difference. this is arrant nonsense,
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by ednoville(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Help pls!!!!! Oyibo dey battle naija o, dem no gree o, the competition has really gone tough, Daniel is the only African and only Nigerian baby left, pls if you haven't voted pls we need your votes now! The competition closes today by midnight pls click this link and click like on the Facebook icon below baby Daniel's picture to vote him thanks and God bless pls click this link http://wshe.es/3nWOuk7T
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
pluggedinn:
HON. KINGSLEY ETERHISAN Councilor Representing ward 16 (Otebor qrts Orhuwhorun) Udu Local Government, Delta State, presenting money sum to new born baby of family of mr Ogbe Peter Fulfilling his campaign promises to his constituency.

How una see am?
I still don't get it I mean is that suppose to be a monumental achievement or what? Since when did donations turn into fulfillment of campaign promises angry
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by wasco24: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
The wife is busy reading how much is writing in the cheque
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by joeace2020(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
A councillor should be able to organize a mass awareness campaign against HIV/AIDS, corruption in high places or some other vice out there. A councillor can fund a school in his locality to improve their services. A councillor can sink a borehole for his ward. A councillor can lobby for job opportunities for youths from his ward. PDP and her people should know 'notice me' politics doesn't work in Nigeria anymore.

Meanwhile.....

Have you gotten any of the brilliantlights media fiverr training packages today? If not what are you waiting for?

We can't all complain of joblessness while doing nothing about it. Start your own business today and don't wait for employees who may never look at your cv. Fiverr is one of the world's foremost website for freelancers offering services in high demand by business people all over the world. You can begin to offer same services and start making money to your Nigerian bank account and living financially stable wether you are job hunting or not. But first, you need to know what services you want to offer to these experts who require top quality service. We have packaged 5 of the hottest selling services and want you to learn and start making money from them right now. They are:

ARTICLE WRITING
GRAPHICS DESIGN
VIDEO AND ANIMATION
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

Each include hours of step by step Training Videos by our Fiverr gurus covering everything from A to Z as well as tools required for each service. We are a reputable company with the interest of Nigerians seeking a better life at heart.This is as short as this ad can be.

Quote me and drop your email for further information.
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by arsetalks(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
And this nonsense made the front page?
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Waterway: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweatlana:

Look who's talking? A councilor should build health center Come on... BE realistic!
He is doing what he can!

Yes he can.......Let us as Nigerians move over to the realm of possibilities and not continue to be spectators of the world. Enough of being tickled/mesmerized by a trip to Dubai , London, NY , Auckland ...who gives a damn, except their shallow followers with need to boost their inferiority complex. Yes building a health ctr, sending 2-3 of the brightest in the community to medical school with a signed agreement to come back as GP, OB-Gyn and serve the community for the number of yrs sponsored, will go a long way than cash in hands of the constituents ...Now expand this idea to other sectors and watch the result in 5-7yrs (baring any lecturer strikes) !!!
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by eromspete(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na only she born pikin for the community?. If he does this for one, what will he do for the other woman that will give birth?

Will he keep dashing them money for every birth?

What he did is good but, can someone shed more light by answering my question?
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by steve101: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why don't you use dat money to build hospital,schools for this kids instead of taking pics to show how generous you are..You want to be famous on Instagram mtchew this politicians self I tire for una.
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Damsman10(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
ggrin:
As I bounced entered d Exam hall,I had just one prayer on my mind which is God pls let me sit near a person that knows book,cos d stupid boy I told to send me the answers
on my phone looks lyk who doesn't have sense.God finally answered my prayer,d girl dat i sat with was an Albino & she wore eyeglass dat has rope,so i knewfor sure dat she know book wella.As d paper started,dis girl started to misbehave o. She was just covering her answer,but me as a sharp guy,I was spying d answer from 1 deadly angle . when it remain just 15 minutes to go,this girl caught me copying her&started shouting @ me,but I just I ignored her,since I had almost copied finish d next thing that i heard was my
phone's message tune.This guy has finally sent d answer,I sighed & then told the invigilator to give Me a fresh answer booklet. I then tore d 1 dat i copied frm d albino girl &used the paper to stone Her.Ikept d fresh booklet on top my table & used 1 styleto open d message,i saw "To download GBESE by Lil Kesh, text 48 to 4900 - From Mtn crycrycry

LMPFAO

I can't try making out d kinda luk dat will appear on ur face

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Dminister(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pls u don't have to show us the picture of you being kind to another man. You are portraying the attitude of a man forced to be kind.
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Bigii(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
This kind old man na coucilor When ya mate the run presidency for other countries. Abeg gerrara here! cheesy
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by chinchum(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
bullshit !

I will suggest he sets up lesson centres for waec/jamb students e.t.c that will cover a lot more people than dashing money to a man who fuckkked his wife , give am belle even when he knows he cant take care of the needs of the baby.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Emmahunk(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ward 16 Orhuwhorun happens to be crying for attention in more important areas that will be beneficial to the people, than handing flat envelopes to men that impregnated their wives.
Always clueless
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by focus360ng: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Obaflow Thanks Fans After Dropin His New Single Title EFIMILE Under FOCUS RECORDS

As a CEO of Focus Records, I feel alright over Royal Crash criticism because it’s normal for every trending artiste to be criticise and who ever has not been through this phase is probably not getting it right.

On behalf of Focus Records, we continuously strive and believe in satisfying our fans and supporters; by dishing out good music through our Artiste- Obaflow.

I, Adesanmi Oluwafemi ( Mr. Fresh ) sincerely thank everyone who in one way or the other got hold of our artiste – Obaflow's latest released single titled “EFIMILE” which came as a good follow-up to his mega breakthrough singles “Royal Crash & Gbami”.

We are pretty much aware of the fact that 2 (%) percent of our fans are not too satisfied with our Artiste latest work, in as much as 98 (%) percent of our fans still love the song and appreciate it as what was being demanded for.

We have seen several reviews and heard all your comments via different platforms, and would like to openly state that YOU ARE ALL CELEBRATED. Trust me, The criticism from some of our Fans all over the world, will definitely be used to our advantage and make us get better in our field by the day.

Hence, we take responsibility and empathise with the 2 (%) percent of Obaflow's fans that might be indifferent towards his latest effort “Efimile” we are optimistic about our Sixth-coming projects and products, all for your listening pleasure.

You Can download all our Track from www.focusrecords.net or any other platform

For any bookings, Inquiries, performances, appearances, and Sponsorship etc,anything professional at all, please E-mail us: focusrecordsng@gmail.com OR 08107448254 Thank you.

What do you have to Say about this? Drop your comment.
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by EmekaBlue(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
how much?!
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Exponental(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
campaign promises indeed! enough babies to be born in his tenure.... let's see how far he can go.
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by tivta(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
It could be a cheque.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) / Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.