Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible (1391 Views)

Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by Bakrabas: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2015
And the Lord promised the children of Israel the last three prophets, the Elders of Israel saw John and they asked him are you the Christ he said no,are you Elijah he said no and they asked him again are you the prophet...? Here,in the original manuscript of bible Mohammad was mentioned. The question we should ask ourselves is this,among the three expecting prophets, the names Christ and Elijah were mentioned then who was the third prophet?

John 1 vs 19_21....who are you...I'm not the Christ and they asked him: what then? Are you Elijah... Are you the prophet (which of the prophet? Why the name of the prophet is not mentioned)

Today the only religion that fulfilled the prophesy of Zephaniah 3 vs 9 is Islam. The bible says

"For then I will change the language of the peoples so that the world can worship God with one language" today only Islam fulfilled this

What evidence do we need?
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by laurel03(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2015
Pls how islam worship God with one Language?

2 Likes

Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by eameh30: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2015
This sounds interesting! So U believe in that Gospel of john? Now take it down a little for me to vs 34 of same chapter " And I saw, and bare record that this is the son of God" John referring to Jesus after Jesus' baptism, do U also believe that? Since U believe the starting?

8 Likes

Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by Akosxxx(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2015
laurel03:
the five daily prayers all over the world is performed with one language_ Arabic
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by lomprico(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2015
I dnt knw why all this comperism still goes on!
Its obvious that christianity n islam are half brothers and d sons of judaism. Its just that islam is d bastard son and christianity is the legitimate son. So there must be similarities in their holy books.

1 Like

Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by Akosxxx(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2015
eameh30:
This sounds interesting! So U believe in that Gospel of john? Now take it down a little for me to vs 34 of same chapter " And I saw, and bare record that this is the son of God" John referring to Jesus after Jesus' baptism, do U also believe that? Since U believe the starting?
u first accept that u also believe the 'starting' before going to the 34. afterall is op not quoting yur holy book
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by eameh30: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2015
Bakrabas:
And the Lord promised the children of Israel the last three prophets, the Elders of Israel saw John and they asked him are you the Christ he said no,are you Elijah he said no and they asked him again are you the prophet...? Here,in the original manuscript of bible Mohammad was mentioned. The question we should ask ourselves is this,among the three expecting prophets, the names Christ and Elijah were mentioned then who was the third prophet?

John 1 vs 19_21....who are you...I'm not the Christ and they asked him: what then? Are you Elijah... Are you the prophet (which of the prophet? Why the name of the prophet is not mentioned)

Today the only religion that fulfilled the prophesy of Zephaniah 3 vs 9 is Islam. The bible says

"For then I will change the language of the peoples so that the world can worship God with one language" today only Islam fulfilled this

U funny!!! Which original manuscript is Mohammed's name? Ur own?
As a reminder, the bible says pure language n not one language. Pure means clear language which is the language of grace of the lord i.e purifying doctrines of the gospel...
Its high time U wake up n see things for Urself n not what one scholar told U. U don't understand d bible like that, ask for God's understanding b4 reading n see how it goes..... Lol
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by Akosxxx(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2015
lomprico:
I dnt knw why all this comperism still goes on!
Its obvious that christianity n islam are half brothers and d sons of judaism. Its just that islam is d bastard son and christianity is the legitimate son. So there must be similarities in their holy books.
its not like u re wrong dou but they re similarities in the book bcoz the message is frm one (God). But just as the bible is the continuation of mosses message _Torah (also known as the Five Books of Moses or the Pentateuch) the quran is the continuation of Jesus' message_ The Gospel. And thts y some prophecies in the bible (just as d one op posted) or even in The Torah; are fulfilled in islam
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by Akosxxx(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2015
eameh30:

U funny!!! Which original manuscript is Mohammed's name? Ur own?
As a reminder, the bible says pure language n not one language. Pure means clear language which is the language of grace of the lord i.e purifying doctrines of the gospel...
Its high time U wake up n see things for Urself n not what one scholar told U. U don't understand d bible like that, ask for God's understanding b4 reading n see how it goes..... Lol
bro u make me laff so tei my belle dey pain me sha... chineke me o. abeg whc language is pure and whc is impure. Expatiate
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by eameh30: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Akosxxx:

its not like u re wrong dou but they re similarities in the book bcoz the message is frm one (God). But just as the bible is the continuation of mosses message _Torah (also known as the Five Books of Moses or the Pentateuch) the quran is the continuation of Jesus' message_ The Gospel. And thts y some prophecies in the bible (just as d one op posted) or even in The Torah; are fulfilled in islam
I like d way U calm so let's take it slow n steady.... Where did God promised Isreal last 3 prophets? Moses told them in Deut 18vs 15 that "Jehovah thy God will raise up thee a prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken" that's y dey ask if John was that prophet.
So where did U get Ur promise of 3 prophets from? Dey also ask if he was Elijah because he carries d spirit n power like that of Elijah n dey ask if he's Jesus Christ because dey've been expecting him n thinks he's finally come... So brother pls don't allow anyone to deceive U....
And if U want to turn around to say that other prophet should be Mohammed, I will ask U 1 question; is Mohammed an Isrealite?

1 Like

Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by laurel03(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Akosxxx:

the five daily prayers all over the world is performed with one language_ Arabic
is Arabic islam language or Arabian Language? Arabic Language have been before Mohammed... Terrorism is islam one language
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by eameh30: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2015
Akosxxx:

bro u make me laff so tei my belle dey pain me sha... chineke me o. abeg whc language is pure and whc is impure. Expatiate
Read Zephaniah 3vs 9 "for then will I turn to the people a pure language that they may all call upon the name of the LORD to serve Him with one consent"
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by Bakrabas: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2015
laurel03:

God bless you ma/sir for the question.

The Muslims worship God with one language because during the five daily solats(prayers) we say allahu Akbar!!! In Arabic. This allahu Akbar is the something throughout the world.we worship Allah the same way with Arabic language.throughout the world the Quran is one without version with pure Arabic language...our five daily prayers is the same thing all over the world no addition no subtraction.

It's ordained by Allah that every Muslim will be meeting in Saudi Arabia every year

My bro/sis the question is this where in the bible did Jesus says we should go to Jerusalem for pilgrimage,this is just the frame of western people.

1 Like

Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by laurel03(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Bakrabas:

God bless you ma/sir for the question.

The Muslims worship God with one language because during the five daily solats(prayers) we say allahu Akbar!!! In Arabic. This allahu Akbar is the something throughout the world.we worship Allah the same way with Arabic language.throughout the world the Quran is one without version with pure Arabic language...our five daily prayers is the same thing all over the world no addition no subtraction.

It's ordained by Allah that every Muslim will be meeting in Saudi Arabia every year

My bro/sis the question is this where in the bible did Jesus says we should go to Jerusalem for pilgrimage,this is just the frame of western people.
I am not arguing about xtain or muslim, and if you like go to saudi everyday that is ur faith but I hate when muslim always pretend like islam does not also have denominations... Islam hv Shia,Sunni, Sufism,Ibadi, Mahdavia,yazdanism etc

1 Like

Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by Akosxxx(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2015
eameh30:

I like d way U calm so let's take it slow n steady.... Where did God promised Isreal last 3 prophets? Moses told them in Deut 18vs 15 that "Jehovah thy God will raise up thee a prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken" that's y dey ask if John was that prophet.
So where did U get Ur promise of 3 prophets from? Dey also ask if he was Elijah because he carries d spirit n power like that of Elijah n dey ask if he's Jesus Christ because dey've been expecting him n thinks he's finally come... So brother pls don't allow anyone to deceive U....
And if U want to turn around to say that other prophet should be Mohammed, I will ask U 1 question; is Mohammed an Isrealite?
I'm replyin not becoz i wanna 'win' or whatever but i want to correct sm misconceptions abt islam and possibly learn one or 2 thngz frm u...
Deut 18vs15: ......of thy brethen..... Now i ll like to ask, aint isaac (who s the isrealites fore father) and ishmael (arabs fore father) brothers? besides, tell me whr it is (in d bible) tht the last prophet will be ISREALITE.
For over sm years now, no pastor or G.O have been able to answer the question: Who Then is that prophet?
just as i ve written abv tht i myt also learn frm u. im askin u now: who then is 'that prophet'?
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by Akosxxx(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
laurel03:
I am not arguing about xtain or muslim, and if you like go to saudi everyday that is ur faith but I hate when muslim always pretend like islam does not also have denominations... Islam hv Shia,Sunni, Sufism,Ibadi, Mahdavia,yazdanism etc
i like ur kind of ppl coz u blv in d freedom of religion just like i do. but again islam does not have denominations and islam is one coz in as much one obeys d 5 pillars of islam (*oneness of God, *prayers, *arms giving, *fasting, *pilgrimage) and follows d teachings of the holy prophet. Then u re under tht one umbrella.
Unlike Christianity, tht evn the generally accepted sacred sabbath, some obverse it on Sat nd some on Sun amidst other differences
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by Akosxxx(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
laurel03:
is Arabic islam language or Arabian Language? Arabic Language have been before Mohammed... Terrorism is islam one language
Lemme test ur logical reasoning. Now if terrorism is islam one language, and saudi arabia have 99℅ Muslims and tht same saudi ranks as one of the most peaceful country in the world to live in (Google is a friend). Do you think yur theory still stands? hmm??
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by laurel03(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Akosxxx:

i like ur kind of ppl coz u blv in d freedom of religion just like i do. but again islam does not have denominations and islam is one coz in as much one obeys d 5 pillars of islam (*oneness of God, *prayers, *arms giving, *fasting, *pilgrimage) and follows d teachings of the holy prophet. Then u re under tht one umbrella.
Unlike Christianity, tht evn the generally accepted sacred sabbath, some obverse it on Sat nd some on Sun amidst other differences
do research on sufism and I have also met a german muslim dt pray differently... Why I don't argue about religion is because their are many religion in the world before xtain and islam ... Judaism,christianity and Islam is categorized under Abraham faith.... In middle east they practise diff islam and why is that muslim yoruba in the not are not allowed to lead prayer? Just face ur believe and don't condemn other religion
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by Bakrabas: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nooo that's just a misconception in the North if you are not bouyant enough in knowledge you can't lead them in prayer... The prophet says let the best among you in Islamic knowledge leads.in Islam no denomination. The prophet says every Muslim is a brother to every other Muslim among you Muslims there is no race

1 Like

Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by laurel03(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Akosxxx:

Lemme test ur logical reasoning. Now if terrorism is islam one language, and saudi arabia have 99℅ Muslims and tht same saudi ranks as one of the most peaceful country in the world to live in (Google is a friend). Do you think yur theory still stands? hmm??
what concern me with saudi? What about Syria, ur brother in islam in Nigeria Bokoharam,Iraq, Afghanistan,Iran,Pakistan,Yemen etc 90 percent of conflicts that is happening presently thru out the world now is from your people..
And tell ur saudi people to stop using people for sacrifice in the name of religion
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by adullam210: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Akosxxx:

I'm replyin not becoz i wanna 'win' or whatever but i want to correct sm misconceptions abt islam and possibly learn one or 2 thngz frm u...
Deut 18vs15: ......of thy brethen..... Now i ll like to ask, aint isaac (who s the isrealites fore father) and ishmael (arabs fore father) brothers? besides, tell me whr it is (in d bible) tht the last prophet will be ISREALITE.
For over sm years now, no pastor or G.O have been able to answer the question: Who Then is that prophet?
just as i ve written abv tht i myt also learn frm u. im askin u now: who then is 'that prophet'?
the prophet is Jesus, and only Jesus!
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by adullam210: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Akosxxx:

then, why the killing of one sect by another ? This started just after the death of the evil prophet, and continues to this day.
Re: Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible by adullam210: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bakrabas:

Messiah is the only person the Jewish were expecting. The prophet 'like unto' Moses, who led the people of God out of bondage into freedom. Deuteronomy 18: 15 give three criteria Of the Prophet. He will be from the 'midst of thee', of 'thy brethren', 'like unto me (Moses)'. Did muhaaamad meet all these criteria? 1. Jesus was born a Jew, among the Jews, in Israel. 2. Jesus earthly father was from the tribe of Judah, one of the twelve tribes of Israel. 3. Jesus was like unto Moses; He was born and the kin wanted to kill Him at infant just like Moses. He delivers His people from their sins, and gives freedom to whoever decides to follow Him as Moses led Israel out of bondage to freedom. Deuteronomy 18:18 also gives another characteristic of the prophet/messiah, God will put His words in His mouth'. Jesus says i speak what i hear from My Father, john 8 :26. Muhaaamad got his message from a cursed angel.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Remove The "I Am A Muslim" Declaration On My Profile / If God Destroy The Whole Earth In The Time Of Noah, Where Did People Come From? / This Delta Girl Travelled To Kaduna And Convert To Islam(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.