Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Most Potent Drug For Any Illness Of The Body - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Potent Drug For Any Illness Of The Body (462 Views)

Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / Poverty Or Wealth: Which Is More Potent To Influence Sin? / An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Potent Drug For Any Illness Of The Body by berepiki(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
ROMANS 8:11... Holy Bible (NKJV) 1.3 - Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

.... This divine drug works if only u can apply it with faith In the name of JESUS .... I applied it on myself wen I had serious headache and it worked... I applied it on an old woman that could not walk well and she started working well... I applied it on my dad wen he had high blood pressure that led to stroke and he became normal.... The testimonies are too numerous to mention...

This drug can cure stroke, cancer, aids, etc... It cures anything that has to do with the body...to make this scripture very effective u can prepare Communion and also take it even as you quote the scripture... Hint: beg for mercy n take the Communion and the Spirit of God will start working in ur body organs and it will bring the scripture into manifestation... In the blood of Jesus lies the life of God(the Spirit of God) ... #Digital

Please u can apply on urself or anybody that is sick... Please come back here and give the testimony to the glory of God, so that doubters can also start believing.... Ex
Re: The Most Potent Drug For Any Illness Of The Body by berepiki(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Please if you are not born again, you can't benefit from this... Give your life to Christ and prepare for Rapture... Heaven and Hell is real... The moment u read this, may God anoint ur eyes with eyesalve that u might see the truth... And let every blindfolding be lifted In Jesus Name AMEN... From today u will believe and also confess Jesus as ur Lord and personal Savior...

If you've confessed Jesus with ur mouth, u can now enjoy God's divine healing...apply the aforementioned n u will be perfectly healed.... Amen.. #cheers
Re: The Most Potent Drug For Any Illness Of The Body by berepiki(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Please viewers can drop other healing scriptures because a lot of people will come here to get solution, so let's help them with enough scriptures.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Has The Rapture Being Postpone ? / Covenant Day Of Fruitfulness -- It Is Your Turn To Have Your Children / Is Praying Before Eating Still Existing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.