Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... (2309 Views)

Mother Strips Beats Up Daughter And Dog With A Cutlass / Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... by MhizterBharnei1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
You come hone one day and you meet your wife in bed with the gardener, your daughter in bed with the gateman and your son in bed with the cook. What do u do

Let the boy enjoy, attack the gateman and gardener??

Re: What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... by adedayourt(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... by jamex93(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
U too u go go carry d nanny b dat na

So dat we go fully know say swear dey follow dat family
Re: What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... by jamex93(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
U too u go go carry d nanny b dat na

So dat we go fully know say swear dey follow dat family

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Burn down the house... grin grin grin or better yet get the nanny and take it to the bathroom stall.... hahhahaha..fair game.
Re: What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... by Tallesty1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Goan check the address of the house cause it's obviously not mine

5 Likes

Re: What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... by themonk(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
Burn down the house... grin grin grin or better yet get the nanny and take it to the bathroom stall.... hahhahaha..fair game.
Kashy baby...how u dey? grin
Re: What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Goan check the address of the house cause it's obviously not mine
Good answer bro.
Re: What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
themonk:

Kashy baby...how u dey? grin

I dey ooo...how far na? grin
Re: What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
God 4bid when my house turn 2 brothel

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Girl Like This, You Better Run!!! / I Think Those Who Go To Boarding School Would Understand This Better.. Pix / 18+ P0rn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.