Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

New World Order(N.W.O) - UN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New World Order(N.W.O) - UN (1159 Views)

Adjusting To The New World Order In Nigeria. / World War Three (WW3): The New World Order. / New World Order And Powerful 5th Columnist Backing Islamic State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New World Order(N.W.O) - UN by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
New World Order, NWO, is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful & influential group of individuals whose goal is to create a One World Government, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete & total control over every human being on the planet & to reduce the World's Population.
In this system, there will be no middle class, only Rulers & the Servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government Military to enforce laws in every place. Those who are obedient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who refused will be starved to death or declared Outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them.
Most of the major Wars, Political Upheavals, & Economic Depression/Recessions of the past/present years were carefully planned & instigated by the machinations of these Elites.
Following this belief above:::
Yesterday, World Leaders were at the UN(United Nations) in New York City, to approve a "New Set of Global Goals" that would address fundamental challenges for the world in the coming years.
The World Governments have agreed to work towards this by 2020 to make it a reality. These new set of global goals are supported by many leaders & organizations in which they are calling for universal world order to be made a global priority.
Then, the question is; What are these New Set of Global Goals?
Comment! Lets hear and read your answers.
Answers, please?
Re: New World Order(N.W.O) - UN by munchfani: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
- ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT
- DESTRUCTION OF RELIGION
- CAUSE TOTAL COLLAPSE OF WORLD ECONOMY
- ENCOURAGE HOMOSEXUALITY TO REDUCE WORLDS POPULATION
- MAKE INSTITUTIONS LESS EFFECTIVE
- MIND CONTROL
- MARK OF THE BEAST

1 Like

Re: New World Order(N.W.O) - UN by WHOcarex: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
End time
Re: New World Order(N.W.O) - UN by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
The New world order is true but it cannot come into existence until we the believers leave for the Rapture!!!
Re: New World Order(N.W.O) - UN by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chosen1984:
The New world order is true but it cannot come into existence until we the believers leave for the Rapture!!!

there is nothing like rapture, it is the second coming of Christ.
Re: New World Order(N.W.O) - UN by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
NatureBoy91:

Lol... dea is rapture... Saints must be taken away first....
Re: New World Order(N.W.O) - UN by alcatraz002: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
all you conspiracy buffs should just stfu and let us breathe.....maybe rapture should happen and we will be rid of all these scare mongering.

I am christian but I am tired of holy holy Christian who have failed in this world and wish to escape their failure scaring us with rapture.

We all can't be holy like ya'all! You can't make everyone dull like you. I have things to do still in this life, I never marry, I never travel the world and I never excel for my chosen field.

I hear a blood moon is scheduled for this nite, we are waiting oooo cos we never hear word since.
Re: New World Order(N.W.O) - UN by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Don't confuse ur self! The Event is the second coming of Christ. Rapture is the catching away of the saints
NatureBoy91:

Re: New World Order(N.W.O) - UN by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
You talk like the FOOL in the bible. You never marry, you never born, you never build skyscraper,you never get oil well. Well done!! Without Christ you can't achieve
alcatraz002:
all you conspiracy buffs should just stfu and let us breathe.....maybe rapture should happen and we will be rid of all these scare mongering.

I am christian but I am tired of holy holy Christian who have failed in this world and wish to escape their failure scaring us with rapture.

We all can't be holy like ya'all! You can't make everyone dull like you. I have things to do still in this life, I never marry, I never travel the world and I never excel for my chosen field.

I hear a blood moon is scheduled for this nite, we are waiting oooo cos we never hear word since.
Re: New World Order(N.W.O) - UN by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
How does this affect the price of garri. There's no way the world can have one world government. Stop confusing ur minds with irrelevant things. Religion can never be extinct in this world. America is known for liberty and freedom and that's why it accepted gay laws. Stop bothering ursrlves on heaven and hell. Live a self fulfilling life and be good to others. Respect ppls religion and be good to others. There are over 7billion ppl in this world and Christians are just 1billion. So 6 billion ppl will go to hell if the world comes to an end. Anyway just understand that religion is a very important tool and is responsible for the way the world is.
Re: New World Order(N.W.O) - UN by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chosen1984:
You talk like the FOOL in the bible. You never marry, you never born, you never build skyscraper,you never get oil well. Well done!! Without Christ you can't achieve

The more you guys keep promoting the gospel of your christ with mind-boggling lies & exaggeration, the more irritated I become.

Infact, something tells me I am the anti-christ grin

Re: New World Order(N.W.O) - UN by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
I AM A CHOSEN! I AM A CHOSEN! I AM A CHOSEN! Antichrist WHO ARE YOU?
Zoharariel:

The more you guys keep promoting the gospel of your christ with mind-boggling lies & exaggeration, the more irritated I become.

Infact, something tells me I am the anti-christ grin

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Husband Attend The Premiere Of Son's Book In US(pics / Good Bye Nigeria: Give Us Oduduwa Or Let Us Die - FFK / Biafran Within The Nigeria Police Urges Protesters To Move In Solidarity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.