Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Beware Of This Truck Business Man Named Gbenga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Truck Business Man Named Gbenga (635 Views)

Gbenga Ogunsanya 'Spartacus': Police Parade Most Notorious Aiye Cultist In Ogun / UK Police Has Declared A Nigerian, Gbenga Ajibade, Wanted For Fraud Offences / Man Named Baale Alex Gattusso Exposes Sex Photos Of Ladies He Had Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Truck Business Man Named Gbenga by kingiyin: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
His pic is below and I'll give more details of him later, he has swindled I and my friend of trucks and money, he refused to remit money nor release the vehicles, his dad was a former policeman so getting police will cost a lot cause he uses his father's connections, he owes me over 800k and owes my friend two truck heads with flat bed. Do not for your own good do business with him as he is looking for where to steal money for himself and his son in school

Re: Beware Of This Truck Business Man Named Gbenga by McCarlito(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
How did it happen
Did ur money just appeared to him
How did the deal u had with him went sour before trying to soil another man's name on nairaland
Re: Beware Of This Truck Business Man Named Gbenga by kingiyin: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
I dealt with him based on trust but for a year and more, he has been avoiding me, giving stories and has changed his numbers I had, just a warning, for my friend its more than 2 years that he has avoided him, this is not soiling, this is the fact, if you like do biz with him, a word is enough for the wise, mistake I made is trusting him, I asked him to show me where my truck bed is, he told me, I went there and there's nothing there, since that time which was last year, his numbers are no more going, pity I don't have hos house address
Re: Beware Of This Truck Business Man Named Gbenga by andyanders: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
How can you be doing business with any police man or any member of their family? Anyway you have learnt your lesson. A friend of mine who was based in Nigeria, brought in some cars and contacted his cousin who is a police man, to help him in getting back the cars to his residence after it was cleared.
same guy arranged for the guy and the guy to be arrested.He contacted the guy nd he showed up immediately nd told him not to worry.After a while, he now told him that he has to arrange money for d guys in order for them to release d cars, he did nd th cars released.One of the officers called my guy aside nd informed him that it was that his cousin that brought them nd that it will be better for him to move out from where he is.That was how he took there nd relocated.

His own first cousin did this to him.
Re: Beware Of This Truck Business Man Named Gbenga by kingiyin: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
I only discovered his police connection later, I'm just doing this so others won't be as uninformed and unwise as I was, police really isn't your friend, some of them can be very dubious, my friend had a similar experience with police way back when the officer he thought was helping him was actually the one fueling the fire behind his back, anyhow lesson learnt for me, please others don't learn the hard way

(1) (Reply)

Chieftaincy Title Obligations Led Me Into Bank Robbery - Ex-militant / BREAKING: Delta Monarch Regains Freedom After Ransom Paid / See Photos: See How This Boy Disguised As A Woman With Fake B00bs To Defraud Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.