Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Amazing!! They Cheated On Their Partners And Tell, Can You??? -PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing!! They Cheated On Their Partners And Tell, Can You??? -PHOTOS (1822 Views)

Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing!! They Cheated On Their Partners And Tell, Can You??? -PHOTOS by nairaroot: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Look at the image below, and see whether you can identify photos of those who have cheated on their partners. If so, you confirm a scientific study out this week.

Researchers at the University of Western Australia discovered that people are able to identify love cheats 59 per cent of the time just from their faces.

After you make your choices, use the slider feature to see whether the people are indeed cheats – then read their stories below.

1. Mel: Cheat

Mel Sevieri, 25, is a student and model who lives in Plymouth, with her children Jack, six, and Soraya, two. She has now broken up with her children’s father after cheating on him.

When my children were aged three and three months I realised how very unhappy I was in my relationship with their dad, my partner of four years. I felt I’d lost all influence over every aspect of my life. However, with such a young baby, I didn’t feel there was any way out.

In an attempt to make myself feel better, I started flirting by text with an old colleague from a bar where I used to work. He came round to the house one day and one thing led to another and we ended up in bed.

Afterwards, I felt incredibly guilty because, even though I’d fallen out of love with my partner, it felt very wrong.

I never told my children’s dad what I’d done and the only positive to come out of it was that it gave me the impetus to end my relationship with him. I would never condone infidelity — it’s cowardly and hurtful — and I’m in a relationship now with a man I love and would never dream of cheating on him.

2. Malcolm: Cheat

Malcolm Cleaves, 69, is a black cab driver, and lives in Takeley, Essex, with his wife Janet, 68. They have been married for 30 years and have three children.

Call me a serial philanderer and a cheat and I will stand guilty as charged. I had multiple affairs during my ten-year marriage to my first wife, including one over three years. She knew nothing of them until I confessed after we divorced when I was 34....

[url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/can-you-easily-identify-the-face-of-a-cheat/#.Vgf1yMiL3IU

Re: Amazing!! They Cheated On Their Partners And Tell, Can You??? -PHOTOS by munchfani: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
CHEATING IS ACCEPTABLE IN NAIJA...NEXT!
Re: Amazing!! They Cheated On Their Partners And Tell, Can You??? -PHOTOS by McCarlito(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Was even expecting to see nigerians like d'banj, 2baba, wasiu ayinde marshal, pasuma, olamide etc.... Mpteeeeeeeew

Next!!!!
Re: Amazing!! They Cheated On Their Partners And Tell, Can You??? -PHOTOS by Afrok(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
This does not have anything to do with Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Amazing!! They Cheated On Their Partners And Tell, Can You??? -PHOTOS by potolistic(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Werey lobade

Omo ati jati jati
Re: Amazing!! They Cheated On Their Partners And Tell, Can You??? -PHOTOS by kolinton1: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
So many Nigerians are guilty of same too, just that they won't tell. All around the world is just same song.
Re: Amazing!! They Cheated On Their Partners And Tell, Can You??? -PHOTOS by kolinton1: 12:10am On Sep 28, 2015
munchfani:
CHEATING IS ACCEPTABLE IN NAIJA...NEXT!

It's not, and should not be encouraged.

(1) (Reply)

Million Dollar Memory:Amitabh & Dharmendra Recreate Sholay Scenes 40 Years After / Photos: See The Hot Twin Sisters Singer Future Is Reportedly Dating! Yes, / Lewis Hamilton Shows Off His Exclusive $1.1milion Pherary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.