Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Denrele Edun Reacts To Viral Video Of His Fall At A Port Hacourt Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Reacts To Viral Video Of His Fall At A Port Hacourt Show (1300 Views)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / #bbnaija: Denrele Edun Reacts As Khloe Returns To The Big Brother House / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Edun Reacts To Viral Video Of His Fall At A Port Hacourt Show by marked10(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Popular entertainer, Denrele who fell when he took to the runway at a fashion event he was hosting last night has finally responded to his viral video. Denrele who was feeling himself with his super long orange braids decided to give a vigorous whine while on stage, before he fell off the stage!

He reposted the viral video on his Instagram page, with the write up below....

“So as my opening sequence, I went on a head-banging-duttie-whining-spree last night…fell off stage…And like the true-die-hard-Winch that I am…got back up IMMEDIATELY and continued like it was part of the show! Check out the video I reposted before THE DENRELE FALL…that was me back onstage like nothing happened! But hey…the kain injury wey I sustain no be for here o! To craze dey easy….Na the trekking dey hard pass. Welcome back DENRELE. I see the assassins have failed!”

- See video and more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/entertainer-denerele-edun-reacts-to.html#sthash.TPmk8sda.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove seun

Re: Denrele Edun Reacts To Viral Video Of His Fall At A Port Hacourt Show by buygala(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
"head-banging-duttie-whining-spree"

This is exactly how my neighbour's dog was barking when it was sick with the rabies which finally killed it sad
Re: Denrele Edun Reacts To Viral Video Of His Fall At A Port Hacourt Show by IamRespected: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
If I have a gun, I will shoot this man, he is so gay

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Reacts To Viral Video Of His Fall At A Port Hacourt Show by kilokeys(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
If u can own up to imperfections the critics would lose their power over you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Reacts To Viral Video Of His Fall At A Port Hacourt Show by Twaci(f): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
kilokeys:
If u can own up to imperfections the critics would lose their power over you..
So very true. When an embarrassing mistake is done, don't go all 'its not my fault', rather, acknowledge it, stand up and dust off the shame. Heck! who knows? You might actually do even far better than u did before the mistake.

He may be so gay sometimes, but his jovial and crazy self is what draws me to his personality.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Gallery From The Wedding Of Marcy Dolapo Oni And Adegbite Sijuwade / Singer Di'ja, Victor Osuagwu And Others In New Group Photo / Comedian Klint Da Drunk & His Wife Lilien Welcome Their 3rd Child(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.