Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Ethnic Divide Of Every Thread: What Indeed Is Our Problem? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ethnic Divide Of Every Thread: What Indeed Is Our Problem? (581 Views)

Counter Thread: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing Someone Has Caught Doing? / Why Religion Is Never Our Problem / Attn Seun:stop Moving Every Thread About Zoolander 2 To Celebrity Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ethnic Divide Of Every Thread: What Indeed Is Our Problem? by aiikay(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
First, we all need to vividly recall and understand that no one ever participated in the decision of where he/she comes from. We come from the particular tribe simply by God's Divine Providence!

Yet it is easily observed how a good number of Nairalanders are chronically sick of ethnic chauvinism. In fact, if not careful after going through just a couple of threads, one may be tempted to think that Nigeria will disintegrate the next day.
While some persons intentionally create topics that generate tribal war, a lot also knowingly and unknowingly, are always ready to convert any thread into a war zone - where they will be releasing missiles of insults and curses.

Indeed a lot comments have kept me wondering what's actually our problems? Imagine in a country where our colleagues, superiors and/or subordinates are of different tribes; where we must all buy/sell from/to persons of other tribes; where we make GOOD FRIENDS from all parts of the country!
Why then must you keep posing danger to yourself? Why must you talk/write as if some nuts are permanently lacking from your brain?

Please learn to be a gentleman for once. Learn to place your arguments constructively!

Let those that have ears hear!

Happy 55th Independence!

1 Like

Re: The Ethnic Divide Of Every Thread: What Indeed Is Our Problem? by adedayourt(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Peace
Re: The Ethnic Divide Of Every Thread: What Indeed Is Our Problem? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Okay.
Its cos its a faceless foerum so they expose what ygey hide within themselves in reality
Re: The Ethnic Divide Of Every Thread: What Indeed Is Our Problem? by aiikay(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmmm,
It's faceless actually, but one will always say what depicts his real person at all times!
Re: The Ethnic Divide Of Every Thread: What Indeed Is Our Problem? by irynterri(f): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
on sunday everyone will carry his or her bible and go to church forgetting that the same bible says the greatest commandment is to love your neighbour as yourself..some pple do not understand d power of internet,they do not know the calibre of pple who visit this site for research and also they do not know d impact such hateful words have on pple because literature whether u like it or not has an effect on our lives..the only way this can be stopped is if seun starts removing some posts because so many hv stopped visiting this site because of such comments..i personally i do not read comments on most threads because i knw wat to expect

1 Like

Re: The Ethnic Divide Of Every Thread: What Indeed Is Our Problem? by Tobetoe(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
that happens when we have a defunct conscience
Re: The Ethnic Divide Of Every Thread: What Indeed Is Our Problem? by aiikay(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
irynterri:
on sunday everyone will carry his or her bible and go to church forgetting that the same bible says the greatest commandment is to love your neighbour as yourself..some pple do not understand d power of internet,they do not know the calibre of pple who visit this site for research and also they do not know d impact such hateful words have on pple because literature whether u like it or not has an effect on our lives..the only way this can be stopped is if seun starts removing some posts because so many hv stopped visiting this site because of such comments..i personally i do not read comments on most threads because i knw wat to expect
You're hitting the head.
Total surveillance is indeed required over many posts. However, I still commend the moderators as I've seen some threads closed, just that the war may have gone some pages before that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Judge Me, Did I Scam An Igbo Boy? / As A Chruch Member Wont You Glad With This Arrangement? / Evil! Uncle Rapes 14-month-old Niece To Death (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.