Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

How Do I Recover Lost Package From Nipost - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Recover Lost Package From Nipost (1697 Views)

Help Nigeria Security Agency Confisticated My Package From Amazon / How To Recover Lost Data On Nokia 6? / Please Help: How Can I Recover My Facebook Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover Lost Package From Nipost by itzWarner(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hello guys ,it's been over a month now I've been expecting a package from the US through USPS,the tracking number can't be tracked as soon as it gets to nigeria but I was updated till it got to Lagos it's been over three weeks now and the final destination is Ado-Ekiti,I went to the Post office to check and they said they don't have it yet when it should be there almost a week before I went,I called the costumer care of Nipost for 2 weeks now so tey the guy even knows my number,they keep telling me that it left Lagos but didn't arrive at ekiti,they said they're investigating it and for 2 weeks now he's been telling me the same story..pls is there anyway I can recover it or is there anything else I can/should do..thanks!
Re: How Do I Recover Lost Package From Nipost by freeDR(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Twice, I sent parcels through the NIPOST branch in Ado-Ekiti, and both parcels arrived in bad shape. No guarantee that your package is protected.

The staff are also corrupt and exploitative. Especially, that same guy in charge of haulage and courier. He collected double the amount he wrote on the receipt.

You'd better contact Lagos or the National HQ. My advice; next time endeavour to use a private courier company.
Re: How Do I Recover Lost Package From Nipost by itzWarner(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
freeDR:
Twice, I sent parcels through the NIPOST branch in Ado-Ekiti, and both parcels arrived in bad shape. No guarantee that your package is protected.

The staff are also corrupt and exploitative. Especially, that same guy in charge of haulage and courier. He collected double the amount he wrote on the receipt.

You'd better contact Lagos or the National HQ. My advice; next time endeavour to use a private courier company.

Ive been calling Thier headquarter for 2 weeks now and it seems they're not even doing anything about it,this is not the 1st or 2nd time I'm using Nipost that's why I decided to use it this time again
Re: How Do I Recover Lost Package From Nipost by Dramaticboy19: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pls where is their office located here in ado ekiti. I mean nipost office
Re: How Do I Recover Lost Package From Nipost by Peterlord82: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2023
A friend sent me a package 2 months ago, included in the package was a Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra, I received the package on the 24th of October 2023, every other thing in the package was complete except the phone.the phone was missing , all I got was an empty phone pack.the post office boss advised I write to their office in Lagos and makurdi because the paper shows the phone left America infact but what showed is that the nipost got an empty phone case, please any idea how I can get my phone back ? O need help guys

(1) (Reply)

Pre & Post Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria 1 & 2 / League Of Monarchs / Where Is Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.