Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com (884 Views)

Limited Time Offer: Buy Godaddy .com Domain Names At $0.99 For One Year / Payment To Godaddy.com / Get And Create Cheap Hosting Web Like Godaddy.com Bluehost.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com by boldx(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hello fellows,

Please i need customer reviews on www.godaddy.com

a)How they handle complaints on cpanel
b) Are they customer friendly?

Their deluxe package is inviting. $5.99/month for unlimited websites, unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com by seoconsultant(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
boldx:
Hello fellows,

Please i need customer reviews on www.godaddy.com

a)How they handle complaints on cpanel
b) Are they customer friendly?

Their deluxe package is inviting. $5.99/month for unlimited websites, unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth

Thanks
They are terrible keep away from them.
They sell you the emails you would get for FREE on other cpanel hosting providers.
And I do not know what you want to use their server to host but if its for application like ours...please donot bother
because their recent policy donot protect the user, eg if your users on your site use your tool to spam instead of godaddy treating the issue
as a neutral effect, they will bluntly seize your server or domain name.
I started with godaddy as late as 2007 and the way they treated me on most and some of my issue made me to leave them. They are not the cheapest! just want you to know that and their customer service is not the best. eg withdraw money x2 after I had stopped the renewal of a domain I intend to stop paying for.
Re: Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com by Awareness123(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kindly recommend alternatives.

seoconsultant:

They sell you the emails you would get for FREE on other cpanel hosting providers.
And I do not know what you want to use their server to host but if its for application like ours...please donot bother
because their recent policy donot protect the user, eg if your users on your site use your tool to spam instead of godaddy treating the issue
I started with godaddy as late as 2007 and the way they treated me on most and some of my issue made me to leave them. They are not the cheapest! just want you to know that and their customer service is not the best. eg withdraw money x2 after I had stopped the renewal of a domain I intend to stop paying for.
Re: Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kindly check my signature for website.

We look forward to serving you!

Regards.
Re: Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com by boldx(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
seoconsultant:

Thanks a million. I would not dare use them at all.
Re: Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
boldx:

Thanks a million. I would not dare use them at all.

Kindly check my signature for website.

your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed with us.

Regards.
Re: Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com by seoconsultant(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Awareness123:
Kindly recommend alternatives.

currently am using digitalserver.com.mx
Hostgator is too expensive, bluehost hmmm have not tried them before, and the other millions out there A something host provider too not good.
I like my choice has they treat me special and do attend to my issues on server side..eg godaddy will never help you to install some modules for your server speed they will tell you to pay for that, hostgator will not even reply
Re: Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com by Chinenye123: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why a foreign host when what you want is right under your nose?
Re: Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com by chipzidar(f): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
dont use them bro.... they suspend accounts like mad.. if yo're looking for a good vps or dedicated server i suggest kimsufi.com grin or online.net
Re: Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com by Awareness123(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thanks. How do you cope with language barrier ?
seoconsultant:

currently am using digitalserver.com.mx
Hostgator is too expensive, bluehost hmmm have not tried them before, and the other millions out there A something host provider too not good.
I like my choice has they treat me special and do attend to my issues on server side..eg godaddy will never help you to install some modules for your server speed they will tell you to pay for that, hostgator will not even reply

(1) (Reply)

/ I Need Direct Contact Of Whogohost Web Hosting Owner. / How Do I Create A Whatsapp Group Invite Link Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.