Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why People Dont Listen - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why People Dont Listen (747 Views)

10 Reasons Why People Hate Your Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Dont Listen by Richybang: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
am tired of repeating myself over and over and over about mix breeding of dogs (two different breed ) a friend of mine own a ALSATIAN DOG (8 month) and he is planning to breed it on Tuesday I have tried to force in some knowledge into his goat brain but he will not listen here is the conversation between both of us
me:boy how far
friend: guy I full ground remain
me:how ur P man and M woman
friend: dem dea
me:u go take princess and gold (dogs) go owerri dog walk
friend: I never know o,guy gold dea try bang princess
me:u dea see blood
friend: yes
me:no let am o dea keep princess for cage
friend: why Na
me: she don enter heat she still dea small Na wait make she reach 1yr and some months by then she go Don mature
friend: that one Na for ur pocket o
me:guy forget my pocket Na true I dea tell u if u mate am now she still dea young how the pups go be, she no go get time for them princess still be pup and Na play play she go just forget the pups she born, the pups fit they premature asin dem go get small body,she fit kick gp tank wen she dea born because her birth canal never mature wella
me:sha which breed u go use
friend: rot
me: why
friend: I wan get to breed in one
me: boy u smoke if u no smoke then the smoke smoke you be that how many times I go tell u say to mix breed no good u no know how the pikin go look like make I throw way something give u fro yanki you fit mix breed dem go still buy am but for here NIGERIA were we dea no body dea find mix breed again Na full breed every every dea look for this one wey u no sure weda Na ALSATIAN or Caucasian dog u get ,me myself and I no go use my money buy mix breed even if u dea promo u dea do
friend: u dea tell yourself Dat one
me: na goat brain dea your head o you stubborn like your dog(gold ) like owner like dog
friend: you dea mad
me: Na today u know say I dea mad make I yan something give u I Don mad finish remain for u make u mad your own sha guy try not mix breed that your dog o no mate am until she reach a year
friend: any way how ur dogs
me:dem dea Na king (bb) wey dea give me wahala he no hold body (sick) and come stubborn he no dea do like him Oga (me) boy I reach my crib abeg before king (bb ) go start to dea cry.
guys I need more backup words to convince my guy abeg .
AND WHY DO PEOPLE DON'T LISTEN
Re: Why People Dont Listen by ImFortress(m): 12:38am On Sep 28, 2015
You no need words carry cane go im house
Re: Why People Dont Listen by arcbay(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2015
That friend of his would come to NL saying he has boxhead pedigree puppies for sale, and some will still fall maga...I don't blame those breeding rubbish, I blame those that buy just because they come cheap.

If for example, he cross-breeds and produces like 8puppies and no one buys any from him, I'm sure he won't try it next time because he knows he still has 8growing dogs at home unsold.

1 Like

Re: Why People Dont Listen by Richybang: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2015
If for example, he cross-breeds and produces like 8puppies and no one buys any from him, I'm sure he won't try it next time because he knows he still has 8growing dogs at home unsold.[/quote] I told he that o
Re: Why People Dont Listen by Apitch(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Now I know part of the reasons why my oga Arcbay n Prodeegee dey vex when dey heear ROI for dog mata!
People breed rubbish now in the name of getting pups for sale
Why do people like cross breeding with rot?
One of my friends wanted to do same with his CO and we argued till I referred him to his vet but unfortunately the so called vet said it was a good idea. I jux faint

1 Like

Re: Why People Dont Listen by arcbay(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Apitch:
Now I know part of the reasons why my oga Arcbay n Prodeegee dey vex when dey heear ROI for dog mata!
People breed rubbish now in the name of getting pups for sale
Why do people like cross breeding with rot?
One of my friends wanted to do same with his CO and we argued till I referred him to his vet but unfortunately the so called vet said it was a good idea. I jux faint

There's a whole lot to what people don't understand about breeding.

Dog breeding is not a function of how many dogs you have but a measure of their purity. I see a whole lot of people breed as much as 6-8 poorly bred dogs and call themselves breeders.

If what u can afford is just one dog, but from the purest bloodline, you'll be rated higher than those with 10impure breeds.

If there was an existence of a registered and certified Breed governing body like the AKC in Nigeria, I'm sure 90% of us won't qualify to be a member...

People need to understand the wrongs in cross-breeding...
Re: Why People Dont Listen by chucky234(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
As funny as tales by moonlight

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiller Male And Female Puppies For Sale In Warri. / Neaopolitan Puppies @ Its Best... / Thumb Sized Monkeys :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.