Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,945 members, 7,863,342 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (728644 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by SirDavico(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
sad

undecided
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
ImDharay:

Just for the record, I can remember a lost
lunatic bragging & claiming he has accumulated more likes than
Robin & I both merged together due to his babish jobless existence he always portrays...and boy, I ignored you that day & don't be surprised, I saw the post & I ignored to show I'll always be steps ahead of a toddler disguising in the moniker named blueto βluetooth..

I bet Venus saw you again & decided
to ignore a non-repentant Imp after the lady had made
series of attempts to sponsor you out of your school of
childish foolishness, need I say more? ...

& who messaged you that this is a fight, hehe...
Don't flatter yourself, a ruthless Ďray will kill you & feed on
your cancerous infested bones even b4 you could screem 'Momma' cuz that's wah you do, βαβy βOy. #Reply me fast biko...
gringrin That initial comment signifying my likes was to get Robinhez attention and help deracinate the aloofness he was maintaining with me, and I added your name in order to spice it up and keep robinhez away from suspecting my plan, because he might ignore the comment if he had descried it. and it went as planned, he replied me, and you didn't not reply, which I was grateful of because it wasn't meant for you in the first place gringrin

and I explained after the incidence but it looks like your tacky brain still deprived you of understanding the essence of the message, hence, this inordinate comment of yours grinsmiley

Anyway, It seems you are gifted in constructing satirical phrases, but unfortunately for you, it is a diminutive and execrable gift that will lead you to standing before satan in Hades instead of standing before “great men” gringringrin

You claimed to have repented of troublemaking, but your comments so far are gainsaying such claims

I think comments like this should cure you of such obduracy gringringrin

Geofavor:
Damn!

This guy had so many nightmares over the things I told him yesterday that the first thing he could do when he woke up was display his overwhelming stupidity. grin

guy, do me a favour though: quit the gangster English; it doesn't fit you. Was it gangster English you learnt in school? How come you can't speak in correct English? Did you grow up in the US? Are you a black american?

You're the reason Nigerians going to school abroad are forced to take TOEFL and IELTS.

Just look at yourself and wonder if you're mentally stable. You seem like a nonentity 'sicking' underserved attention. Of what use are you to this thread? You're helping? Helping who? Have you helped yourself?

Your mates are busy planning how to succeed in 200 level, you're here claiming american gangster: 'n1gga this, n1gga that'.

Those textbooks you uploaded were nice. No doubt they're yours, though. You've passed a hundred level yet find it hard to construct a simple sentence. Wait, what's a simple sentence? You don't know, because you're an american gangster. The first american gangster to bare dharay (which is actually spelt Dare in yoruba).

grin

If this doesn't work, then it means your kind of mania have exceeded the ambits of psychiatric therapy, which calls for a preternatural therapy from God smiley.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
gringrin That initial comment signifying my likes was to get Robinhez attention and help deracinate the aloofness he was maintaining with me, and I added your name in order to spice it up and keep robinhez away from suspecting my plan, because he might ignore the comment if he had descried it. and it went as planned, he replied me, and you didn't not reply, which I was grateful of because it wasn't meant for you in the first place gringrin

and I explained after the incidence but it looks like your tacky brain still deprived you of understanding the essence of the message, hence, this inordinate comment of yours grinsmiley

Anyway, It seems you are gifted in constructing satirical phrases, but unfortunately for you, it is a diminutive and execrable gift that will lead you to standing before satan in Hades instead of standing before “great men” gringringrin

You claimed to have repented of troublemaking, but your comments so far are gainsaying such claims

I think comments like this should cure you of such obduracy gringringrin
If this doesn't work, then it means your kind of mania have exceeded the ambits of psychiatric therapy, which calls for a preternatural therapy from God smiley.
Took you roughly 3 hours to finally reply me, & all you still could post
is going off point bringing out dumb posts that in no
way relates to your juvenile acts.

Weak pathetic creature.
I knew you would begin stroking my
posts...Feeling intimidated so soon? I'll make sure the
topic of this tutorial you receiving stays solely on correcting
you from childish tactics.

You've disgraced yourself countless times on this forum & am
sure same would have applied in reality. Shame on you boy...That's wahh you get when you refuse progressing rather than
being stagnant like a kiddo.
#I hope you ain't gonna get tired again, plz reply faster while
we continue your tutorials..#Stagnant Infantile Buffoon..

3 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
..#For the record# You can check the time intervals between our posts,
blueto kidult, you are slowing things down, I got your time
like I said so I guess TDB wouldn't be bad on NL...#...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Blueto & Dharay You Both Are Very Foolish.

I Blame Our Network Providers For Making Data Cheap For You Fools

5 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
I Was Expecting To See Some UNIBEN Updates On Here..,

Never Knew It Was Two Over-Fed BooBoo's Showcasing Their Foolishness

Quote Me & You Will Be Dead Before Midnight

5 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
ImDharay:

Took you roughly 3 hours to finally reply me, & all you still could post
is going off point bringing out dumb posts that in no
way relates to your juvenile acts.

Weak pathetic creature.
I knew you would begin stroking my
posts...Feeling intimidated so soon? I'll make sure the
topic of this tutorial you receiving stays solely on correcting
you from childish tactics.

You've disgraced yourself countless times on this forum & am
sure same would have applied in reality. Shame on you boy...That's wahh you get when you refuse progressing rather than
being stagnant like a kiddo.
#I hope you ain't gonna get tired again, plz reply faster while
we continue your tutorials..#Stagnant Infantile Buffoon..
I went out and that was why that reply was late.

Of course, I take time to make sound and logical comments unlike like you that quickly reply your mentions with the sole aim of raining abusive words on someone like a mannerless and acephalous scum.

Just take a look a this comment of yours that I mentioned now and tell me one logical point you can infer from it??

Absolutely nothing gringrin

You may have jettisoned the other terrorists account of yours, But it doesn't stop you from manifesting your folly with this one smiley

Just a coupled of days or hours before you will get banned again gringrin

and then resorting to using the others to resume your folly.

You should be grateful that Uniben managed to give another course instead of totally denying you of admission due to your poor grades to keep you away from such repercussion of joblessness otherwise Seùn would have tracked you down with the security operatives for causing uncontrollable cyber terrorism on his website gringringrin .

May God Help you smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
KrystalConnect:
Never Knew It Was Too Over-Fed BooBoo's Showcasing Their Foolishness
007, I just did, so...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
ImDharay:

[s]Now you shift to telling out lies, how more stupíd can you ever be,
you don't know what else to type buh now it's to talk
gibberish about how misfortuned you will ever be? are u
dumb and daft to d core, ...

Its obvious a Lunatic leaves beside
that slum you and your gonna dwell in. #product of unkempt
background. I still refuse to change the subject matter

You are fučkinq getting old, stop portraying childishness like
it was passed to you from your Crawling Cholera Constricted Clan,
#Reply..[/s]
Why not refute them if they were lies instead of further raining abusive words gringrin

You can see I refute your lies against me here https://www.nairaland.com/2628475/2016-2017-uniben-admission-thread/160#48928740 smiley

Stop acting like a mannerless kid wink

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:

You should be grateful that Uniben managed to give another course instead of totally denying you of admission due to your poor grades to keep you away from such repercussion of joblessness otherwise Seùn would have tracked you down with the security operatives for causing uncontrollable cyber terrorism on his website gringringrin .

May God Help you smiley.

Dude.... U obviously don't know where to place ur limits.

U remember the other time u were trying to make an issue abut me working with Jumia cuz my parents couldn't pay for my fees... .. . But I didn't do much to reply u in kind, cuz it takes a lot of stress from someone for me to get angry.

There are unofficial rules to these kinda contests. . . Nd u don't make mockery of sensitive issues like these... Especially when u're behind a screen, shielded away In a house that's not urs.

And for the record, u were equally assured of admission because Uniben was gracious to release a second admission list.

So let these whole insults end here. Same goes to you Imdharay
I think you've made ur points pretty clear u don't have to usher another e-fight ... It's enough! angry

6 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
KrystalConnect:

Never Knew It Was Too Over-Fed BooBoo's Showcasing Their Foolishness

You just spoiled your post with the bolded. So what difference have you made from them now? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
RobinHez:

Dude.... U obviously don't know where to place ur limits.

U remember the other time u were trying to make an issue abut me working with Jumia cuz my parents couldn't pay for my fees... .. . But I didn't do much to reply u in kind, cuz it takes a lot of stress from someone for me to get angry.

There are unofficial rules to these kinda contests. . . Nd u don't make mockery of sensitive issues like these... Especially when u're behind a screen, shielded away In a house that's not urs.

And for the record, u were equally assured of admission because Uniben was gracious to release a second admission list.

So let these whole insults end here. Same goes to you Imdharay
I think you've made ur points pretty clear u don't have to usher another e-fight ... It's enough! angry
Sorry I resorted to that. But you provoked me into such comments. You said I made uniben my choice because of poverty and I tried to make you “keep it to yourself” but you still proceeded with such folly.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
I believe you should take note of the “unofficial rules” first.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
I saw this on our departmental group chat and I hope it will help:

Sch resumes 22 sept,
Senate held meeting today,
Old student comes into sch 22 and classes begins 26,
Bad news 36,000 student scored 200 above and chose Uniben as first choice and only 9,000 are going to be selected

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
Sorry I resorted to that. But you provoked me into such comments. You said I made uniben my choice because of poverty and I tried to make you “keep it to yourself” but you still proceeded with such folly.

For the love of God man.. . Just stop right there. Go over to that thread and see ur name all over, throwing jabs at everyone who thinks it was rude of you to be making an exaggerated mockery of private universities.

And that's what I'm trying to tell you. . . You don't have to take this forum so personal to keep doing that.

My points still remain clear for you to see, this thread deserves a rest.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
RobinHez:

For the love of God man.. . Just stop right there. Go over to that thread and see ur name all over, throwing jabs at everyone who thinks it was rude of you to be making an exaggerated mockery of private universities.

And that's what I'm trying to tell you. . . You don't have to take this forum so personal to keep doing that.

My points still remain clear for you to see, this thread deserves a rest.
I was vexed by that comment you made against me, even when I tried to engage you in a comment without abusive and offensive words. you kept maintaining that poverty induced me to opt for uniben because I didn't opt for a private university. You can see that I didn't approach other commentators in the thread in such way, except you and dharay who was also offensive in his approach.

And I made a comment like this on the post to make everyone feel that it was just for the sake of humor
blueto:
Modified:

Please, don't decipher the content and insulation of this picture as demeaning private schools, It is just a comical averment intended to induce amusement.

A school, irrespective of private, state of federal owned have the capacity and potential of awesomeness if they adhere to its principles.
https://www.nairaland.com/2974045/pic-difference-between-private-university#43524807
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay99: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
2 weeks incarceration, fair enough.
I've heard you Robin, the Lil boy is free,
thnx 2d report button...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
I was vexed by that comment you made against me, even when I tried to engage you in a comment without abusive and offensive words . you kept maintaining that poverty induced me to opt for uniben because I didn't opt for a private university. You can see that I didn't approach other commentators in the thread in such way, except you and dharay who was also offensive in his approach.

And I made a comment like this on the post to make everyone feel that it was just for the sake of humor

https://www.nairaland.com/2974045/pic-difference-between-private-university#43524807

Lol, I knew u were going to do this 5 months later when u modified ur original post,...nd then u latter put up that post (which u just linked) after receiving about 3-pages worth of rebuttals from students alike.

Thank God the records are there to speak for themselves. Next time u wanna tell a lie (like the bolded) try not to tell it to someone who'se specialty is in 'facts n figures' wink

I think we should let this thread serve it's purpose, we can take this discussion elsewhere...

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
dharay99:
2 weeks incarceration, fair enough.
I've heard you Robin, the Lil boy is free,
thnx 2d report button...

He used the report button on you?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
Geofavor:
LOL. Hi,

Do middle names matter? I ignorantly used a different middle name for waec and jamb. Do you have any idea about how I can rectify it?
Firstly, sorry for the late reply. I have been very busy for the past couple of weeks.

Secondly, yes middle names matter. If your name is say: "Geofavour Parrot Giraffe" on your WAEC, then says "Geofavour Millipede Giraffe" on jamb, you WILL fill correction form during clearance.

When filling this form, you MUST state which is your correct middle name, either Parrot on your Waec or Millepede on jamb.

If the one on Waec is the wrong one, uniben will clear you like your mates and give you a period of 6months to rectify it. But if that on Jamb is the wrong one, Uniben will clear you and edit it themselves to the correct middle name via your Kofa page.

Many people often claim the one on jamb as the wrong one because not everybody has the patience and mental stamina that comes with taking certificates back to Waec for correction.

If you have more questions concerning whatever, feel free to ask. We are done with UBITS so i am kind of free now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
RobinHez:

You just spoiled your post with the bolded. So what difference have you made from them now? undecided

I'm Sorry Bro..

Please Help Me Re-Confirm Your Resumption Date, I Will Be Glad If You Help Me, Thanks..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
suwalee:
plz my waec DOB is different frm my jamb DOB. Swore an affidavit with my waec DOB. Plz how do I rectify d jamb's dob
Hi Suwalee, kindly forget about Affidavit Of Correction Of Name. Uniben will never accept it even if you promise to renovate the whole school compound for free and build five mordern hostels .

Which DOB is the wrong one? If Jamb, no need to worry, you will fill correction form like Geofavour and uniben will correct it via your Kofa page.

If Waec, you will still fill correction form then take it to Waec for correction.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by suwalee(f): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ksslib:

Hi Suwalee, kindly forget about Affidavit Of Correction Of Name. Uniben will never accept it even if you promise to renovate the whole school compound for free and build five mordern hostels .

Which DOB is the wrong one? If Jamb, no need to worry, you will fill correction form like Geofavour and uniben will correct it via your Kofa page.
Sir its my DOB not my name thank u
If Waec, you will still fill correction form then take it to Waec for correction.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
RobinHez:

He used the report button on you?
please stop, you guys just exaggerate everything about me as if your lives depend on it, you make my comments and actions appear not in the way I intended it to be angry

I went for evening devotion only to come back and saw that his comments were removed, so atleast think twice before you guys paint me for what I am not again angry
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
suwalee:
Sir its my DOB not my name thank u
That was a typo but it's still the same thing. Uniben does not accept any affidavit for correction of anything name, DOB, LGA, Sex, Hair, Teeth type e..t..c

Correction form does the trick.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
KrystalConnect:

I'm Sorry Bro..

Please Help Me Re-Confirm Your Resumption Date, I Will Be Glad If You Help Me, Thanks..

We still observing o... The message is going round every group now, buh I'll (as always) wait for official word.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
please stop, you guys just exaggerate everything about me as if your lives depend on it, you make my comments and actions appear not in the way I intended it to be angry

I went for evening devotion only to come back and saw that his comments were removed, so atleast think twice before you guys paint me for what I am not again angry

Was I talking to you?

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by suwalee(f): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ksslib:

That was a typo but it's still the same thing. Uniben does not accept any affidavit for correction of anything name, DOB, LGA, Sex, Hair, Teeth type e..t..c

Correction form does the trick.
how do we get correction form nd all hope it won't jeopardize our chances
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
RobinHez:

Was I talking to you?
was I talking to you when I made that comment on my Likes?

Was I talking to you when I was formerly arguing with Venus before you meddled in and started with those dopey comments?

what kind of thing is this?? angry
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
RobinHez:

Was I talking to you?
and the comment was made about me, so I decide to foil such movements again to besmirch me. enough please angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (379) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.