Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (725341 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
I applied mass communication and I have been invited. My Screening date is 16th Friday.. Good luck to all of us. Where is my friend k?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
RobinHez:

Miss, the certain Mr Ksslib only made postulations and he never at any time claimed that was Uniben's stance.

He's been of immense help to this group... Something which has been a source of encouragement to the folks in here.
That's the problem with some of them: they would rather jump into conclusion than sit down, read and understand where one is coming from.

Funny how she was quick to call my assertion 'illogical' when we all know how it took those men days, even a week plus, just to click a button and log students out. Checking of documents doesn't even take more than 5mins (you can testify to that). What caused the major delay was the online aspect of the whole process: the man on glasses whose job was to use the scratch cards to verify the results online. So is it now illogical to use that yardstick as a measure of how it will be a miracle for Uniben to successfully carry out this so-called screening on time, if even that of last year, which had far fewer students present at the auditorium, turned out too stressful?

My earlier postulation(which I never said was the final say but said might not be far from the truth) factored in time as dilemma. How Uniben was going to do this screening, compile the list, then invite students again for the final physical clearance and still have 100lvl students meet up with year's academic calendar. While she was busy acting all hormonal like a typical teenager, she never said anything about that.

As a matter of fact, I will henceforth, keep shut concerning the whole admission process and whatever, because from the looks of things, they the aspirants seem to agree with her. The last thing I will want is to be a source of discouragement or appear a know-it-all. You sef know how busy my current project has kept me and is still keeping me, but we were also helped last year by students like Godwin and others who relayed vital info you will NEVER find on uniben edu that helped eased the admission process and made us avoid little errors, so I kinda felt it as an obligation to keep the tradition alive.

You don start dey program that stuff back? I dey try WhatsApp you since last night but e no dey go.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by 2gbasky22(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
All those who are yet to see their day for.... Face to Face screaming should not panic.
Its a gradual process, your date will be uploaded very soon...... just keep refreshing your portal.
Good luck to those already invited.

faculty of social science
call/WhatsApp: 08162931892
info and guidelines
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by holarindey(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
i choose petroleum eng. as my first choice and when i tried printing the application record, there was nothing new there oh. abeg what should i do? and is there any advantage for those in the first batch?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Lovesignature(f): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
hello,pls,sumone just told me DAT they av changed d date for d jupeb exam,pls ow true is dis,and where exactly is d venue for d jupeb exam
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ksslib:

That's the problem with some of them: they would rather jump into conclusion than sit down, read and understand where one is coming from.

Funny how she was quick to call my assertion 'illogical' when we all know how it took those men days, even a week plus, just to click a button and log students out. Checking of documents doesn't even take more than 5mins (you can testify to that). What caused the major delay was the online aspect of the whole process: the man on glasses whose job was to use the scratch cards to verify the results online. So is it now illogical to use that yardstick as a measure of how it will be a miracle for Uniben to successfully carry out this so-called screening on time, if even that of last year, which had far fewer students present at the auditorium, turned out too stressful?

My earlier postulation(which I never said was the final say but said might not be far from the truth) factored in time as dilemma. How Uniben was going to do this screening, compile the list, then invite students again for the final physical clearance and still have 100lvl students meet up with year's academic calendar. While she was busy acting all hormonal like a typical teenager, she never said anything about that.

As a matter of fact, I will henceforth, keep shut concerning the whole admission process and whatever, because from the looks of things, they the aspirants seem to agree with her. The last thing I will want is to be a source of discouragement or appear a know-it-all. You sef know how busy my current project has kept me and is still keeping me, but we were also helped last year by students like Godwin and others who relayed vital info you will NEVER find on uniben edu that helped eased the admission process and made us avoid little errors, so I kinda felt it as an obligation to keep the tradition alive.

LOL, I totally understand jare. I myself have been too busy, and I really need to give you kudos for squeezing out time to keep the tradition going. Just don't let this deter you from helping as much as you can...you survived creating ur blog's drop down menu... This na small thing grin

You don start dey program that stuff back? I dey try WhatsApp you since last night but e no dey go.
Yes... I'm through with it. Now it's to work on getting as much followers on social media as possible. And also... Getting to write... lipsrsealed
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
RobinHez:

LOL, I totally understand jare. I myself have been too busy, and I really need to give you kudos for squeezing out time to keep the tradition going. Just don't let this deter you from helping as much as you can...you survived creating ur blog's drop down menu... This na small thing grin

Yes... I'm through with it. Now it's to work on getting as much followers on social media as possible. And also... Getting to write... lipsrsealed
Lwkmd! I no wan remember anything about that drop down menu wey nearly kill my enemy. grin

Good! check ur whatsapp.

@jayjam, was he invited yesterday, only to check today and saw both an empty date and venue? If No! then there's no need to worry, as Uniben wants to invite everybody, but in batches.

He should be patient till it gets to his batch and steer clear off the supplementary form since the form is for those who didn't meet the benchmark in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nognome(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
while you battle with ADMISSION VIA JAMB here's a quick tip up
https://letsgists..com.ng/2016/09/jupeb-alternative-for-jamb.html?m=0

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nognome(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
while you battle with ADMISSION VIA JAMB here's a quick tip up
https://letsgists..com.ng/2016/09/jupeb-alternative-for-jamb.html?m=0
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RoyalTilz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Why then did Uniben removed the eligible sh*the off. diz so annoying sum has gotten 16th while I haven't seen anything. Baba God o emi na fee di student.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RoyalTilz(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Julietjohn:
I applied mass communication and I have been invited. My Screening date is 16th Friday.. Good luck to all of us. Where is my friend k?
pls share a screenshot
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jayjam(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
@ksslib, He regd somedays ago n was told he cudnt print until 16th to knw abt the timing of events only to be told by another correspondent that he shuld print today whch he did bt without d date n venue...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by TreasuredLeidy(f): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
2gbasky22:
All those who are yet to see their day for.... Face to Face screaming should not panic.
Its a gradual process, your date will be uploaded very soon...... just keep refreshing your portal.

info and guidelines
tongue
2gbasky22:

info and guidelines
2gbasky22:

info and guidelines
tongue
2gbasky22:

info and guidelines
2gbasky22:

info and guidelines
tongue
2gbasky22:

info and guidelines
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Teletexter: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ksslib:

Baba if you wan help these folks, help them! angry

Stop wasting keystrokes on issues which are not worth wasting strokes on.

BTW, who uses Georgia on screen texts! serifs fonts are not easy on the eye, especially Georgia. Why do you think NL stuck with a sans-serif?

Also: 15/16 set, una too like English
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by enniewest(f): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good! check ur whatsapp.
@jayjam, was he invited yesterday, only to check today and saw both an empty date and venue? If No! then there's no need to worry, as Uniben wants to invite everybody, but in batches.
He should be patient till it gets to his batch and steer clear off the supplementary form since the form is for those who didn't meet the benchmark in the first place.[/font][/quote]
Ksslib:

Lwkmd! I no wan remember anything about that drop down menu wey nearly kill my en
are you sure there is going to be a second batch
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Teletexter: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
RobinHez:

LOL, I totally understand jare. I myself have been too busy, and I really need to give you kudos for squeezing out time to keep the tradition going. Just don't let this deter you from helping as much as you can...you survived[1] creating ur blog's drop down menu[1]... This na small thing grin

Yes... I'm through with it. Now it's to work on getting as much followers on social media as possible. And also... Getting to write[2]... lipsrsealed

Ksslib:

Lwkmd! I no wan remember anything about that drop down menu wey nearly kill my enemy. grin[1]

[1] <ul><li>?? shocked

[2] Everything else is irrelevant. wink
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Teletexter: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
TreasuredLeidy, why does your "eye pencil" look like square-root?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
can someone send the format of the username and password pls. My brother cant seem to log in .
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by maikbanj(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good day everyone.
Please i just checked and was eligible this afternoon. i got 209.
I have registered before and dont know how to edit my application record. Nairalanders please where do i go from my student page?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by TreasuredLeidy(f): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
n why did u make it ur business?@Teletexter
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Teletexter: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
n why did u make it ur business?@Teletexter

I'm a fan of mathematics. undecided
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Geofavor, When are you leaving for Benin?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by TreasuredLeidy(f): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Teletexter:

I'm a fan of mathematics. undecided
lol. OK oo
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Boybreezy:
Geofavor....i have received my date also...
screening venue; BASEMENT (STUDENT CENTRE)
SCREENING DATE: THURSDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 2016....09:00 AM....
OPE OOOO wink
Nice one cool

kphantom, are we talking business here, or just some cordial favor? grin

colik, tommorrow morning. What about you?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Geofavor:
Nice one cool
favor ke?.. Na business oo. You know the drill..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by suwalee(f): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Geofavor:
Lol. Thanks boss. You came to see the stress uniben is putting me through. grin

Suwalee, thank you. This is isn't admission list though. It's just an invitation for screening.

That your 'congrats' was heard by everyone in my street. Sup with yours?
lol!!!!!! U almost pulled down the thread uniben had to reason ur mattere ASAP.. Mine's thursday
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Murrayish(f): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
RobinHez:
ALERT: UNIBEN 1st Batch Of Physical Screening begins tomorrow. If you have been scheduled, come with your result scratch cards

Please has any law aspirant been invited
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay99: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

tongue[b]
tongue[/b]
tongue
hope all is well...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Murrayish:

Please has any law aspirant been invited
I have no idea. Sorry
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Geofavor:
Nice one cool
I don't know yet. Was hoping to leave tomorrow but now, I'm not so sure.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Username

ase2016_442531

Password

UtGyheSD
rafa9:
can someone send the format of the username and password pls. My brother cant seem to log in .

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.