Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (722870 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Geofavor:
I had already bought a new scratch card at the auditorium -- 1k shocked. When I got into the screening hall, however, they told us to scratch it ourselves. They collected from the guys before me, checked their results, and returned back their cards. So, I just pocketed my fresh scratchcard and brought out my paper result-checker. The screening official collected it, checked it ONCE (just as I had rigorously calculated grin), noded okay and returned it to me.

So, now I have a new scratchcard at my disposal. sad

lol, seriously?
Bros ecomist for fit you woh... And just like u calculate am.. Lol
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Danosaur007(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
IamLukas:
U dnt have to go crazy,this is just one of the batches,wait for Ur batch and yes,physical sci and engineering have been invited.
Lol!...the above expression was used as an incentive to get a quick response... Thanks BTW!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Geofavor:
I had already bought a new scratch card at the auditorium -- 1k shocked. When I got into the screening hall, however, they told us to scratch it ourselves. They collected from the guys before me, checked their results, and returned back their cards. So, I just pocketed my fresh scratchcard and brought out my paper result-checker. The screening official collected it, checked it ONCE (just as I had rigorously calculated grin), noded okay and returned it to me.

So, now I have a new scratchcard at my disposal. sad

This is new development o, you guys weren't harassed during clearance.. Like you guys didn't have to stand in a queue for 4 hours straight...

God is wonderful to you guys. embarassed

*modified *

Wait, u said screening officers... You guys didn't by any chance see any professor?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Creeza:

lol, seriously?
Bros ecomist for fit you woh... And just like u calculate am.. Lol
Maybe, but I don't like the course. smiley

@ robinhez, we stood for more than 4hrs outside yesterday. We waited for 3hrs+ when we entered the waiting hall. Then, on the line today, we stood for 2hrs at least.

There was a man in suit. I don't know if he's a prof. But he seemed to be the one in charge of the whole screening.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
I WAS JUST JOKING @geofavor

well after tommorrow, it will be very clear to the 2nd batch pipo, all doubts should be put off. Im nt yet invitd, buh i knw screening is inevitable for me. My only concern now is the officers incharge: pray they dont get too tired to screen us when its our turn.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Creeza:

well after tommorrow, it will be very clear to the 2nd batch pipo, all doubts should be put off. Im nt yet invitd, buh i knw screening is inevitable for me. My only concern now is the officers incharge: pray they dont get too tired to screen us when its our turn.
Too tired to screen you? It may interest you to know that they are paid to screen you.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Creeza:

nice man, so guy dem congratulate you?

Goodluck, 2nd batch screening no pass me by sha.
I was... When I was about to sign out.. The official just shook my hand and said congratulations.. I'm still surprised cos dem never bring admission list.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
They said He is the chairman of UniBen Admissions Board
Geofavor:
Maybe, but I don't like the course. smiley

@ robinhez, we stood for more than 4hrs outside yesterday. We waited for 3hrs+ when we entered the waiting hall. Then, on the line today, we stood for 2hrs at least.

There was a man in suit. I don't know if he's a prof. But he seemed to be the one in charge of the whole screening.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by alexish: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
KPhantom:

I was... When I was about to sign out.. The official just shook my hand and said congratulations.. I'm still surprised cos dem never bring admission list.

lol, guy what was ur jamb score nd ur o-level grades, nd which course r u going for?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
IamLukas:
They said He is the chairman of UniBen Admissions Board
Oh really? He told us something yesterday sha. Make I no talk, because it won't go down well with everyone here. Let's just wait and see what's next.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Creeza:

Of course, I knew you were kidding.

The officers there work at their pace. It's you students who will get tired from waiting and struggling to get screened.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by xtizzy: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
greetings err1.. Pls o is anyone aware of any pharmacy aspirant being screened among d first batch I humbly and patiently await ur replies.. thanks..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Geofavor:
Oh really? He told us something yesterday sha. Make I no talk, because it won't go down well with everyone here. Let's just wait and see what's next.
bros hoarding info aint good for us now. Please just share it will help alot
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
KPhantom:

well congrats On your successful screening .
KPhantom:

KPhantom:

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by chizzyjnr(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
xtizzy:
greetings err1.. Pls o is anyone aware of any pharmacy aspirant being screened among d first batch I humbly and patiently await ur replies.. thanks..
Yeah i know a few
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nognome(m): 12:26am On Sep 17, 2016
JAMB's Message to all Universities that are yet to submit Admission list.
2016/2017 Admission Deadline
Read full gist::::::::
https://letsgists..com.ng/2016/09/november-deadline-will-not-be-extented.html?m=1

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 3:59am On Sep 17, 2016
xtizzy:
yep, they've been screened.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by enniewest(f): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Geofavor:
please if you know something that might be of help to everyone else just share it.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by masterclem1(m): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2016
cry[/quote]
Geofavor:

I can imagine what u were told, I have always know this is the admission itself, they just called it some kind of face-to-face screening to really check if the O level grades submitted genuine. THE FIRST BATCH IS THE ADMISSION MERIT LIST (first admission list)

God help us that are not yet invited
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 17, 2016
pxDharniel:

Lol.....if u like score 400 in jamb and have straight A's in ur o-level, its not gonna guarantee ur success in d university especially in medicine.

Hardwork, focus and determination is what will see you through so don't look down on yourself cos of jamb score
thanks bro.... I just want all this to be over.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 17, 2016
Geofavor:
what were you told ?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2016
masterclem1:
cry Oh really? He told us something yesterday sha. Make I no talk, because it won't go down well with everyone here. Let's just wait and see what's next.

I can imagine what u were told, I have always know this is the admission itself, they just called it some kind of face-to-face screening to really check if the O level grades submitted genuine. THE FIRST BATCH IS THE ADMISSION MERIT LIST (first admission list)

God help us that are not yet invited
Even if it is, they still have to screen out some persons.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by masterclem1(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2016
KPhantom:

congratulations for making the merit list of admission,

You are already admitted. congrats
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by masterclem1(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2016
Page07:
Even it is, they still have to screen out some persons.

screen out some persons? that was the purpose of the scratch card, to check if the grades provided on kofa are same. if nothing is wrong with the grades on kofa then there is no screening out again.

only clearance is remaining.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 17, 2016
masterclem1:

screen out some persons? that was the purpose of the scratch card, to check if the grades provided on kofa are same. if nothing is wrong with the grades on kofa then there is no screening out again.

only clearance is remaining.
what about cases where the number of aspirants invited for screening is more than the quota of students to be admitted to a particular department.

How will they do that ?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by masterclem1(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2016
Page07:
what about cases where the number of aspirants invited for screening is more than the quota of students to be admitted to a particular department.

How will they do that ?

that is why this thing was divided into batches,
what makes u think the aspirants invited in the first batch are more than the spaces available in each department?

not everybody that are not yet invited will be cos thay can't admit all.

Just wait and see, is already happening.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 17, 2016
masterclem1:

that is why this thing was divided into batches,
what makes u think the aspirants invited in the first batch are more than the spaces available in each department?

not everybody that are not yet invited will be cos thay can't admit all.

Just wait and see, is already happening.

All right... let's see how it goes but I am so sure that not all who were invited for screening in the so called first batch with cool o-level grades will make merit list.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by masterclem1(m): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2016
Page07:

All right... let's see how it goes but I am so sure that not all who were invited for screening in the so called first batch with cool o-level grades will make merit list.

Okay let's see,

anyway congrats
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ohswagz: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Pls did anyone score below 260 for medicine and was invited for 1st batch screening!..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mhizmercinda(f): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2016
Boybreezy:
Yes oo dats it ....no panictongue
ok,wat of dose dat used NECO?

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (379) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.