Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (725276 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
*HOSTEL APPLICATION PROCESS*

This is to inform all Uniben intellectuals dat are interested in staying in sch hostel dat the application process is as follows:

To b eligible, u must have had ur sch fees paid and d print out as a prove..

Pay application fee of *#1000 + Sug #500 + card charge #150* for freshers while *#1000 + Sug #300 + card charge #150* for returning student to Dis Uniben account *0014414004* Unity bank.

After given bed space, u pay hostel maintenance fee to Dis Uniben account *0014419432*. Access bank.
Note dat hall 1,2,3,4 is *#8000*, hall 5 *#12,500* while NDDC is *#25,000*.
All payments to b done online within 2 weeks or stand a chance of forfeiting ur bed space.

*Application venues:*
Clinical hostel:
Medicine & dentistry

*NDDC*
Pharmacy, BMS & life science.

*keystone*
Faculty of law

*Hall 1*
Arts (ugbowo) & environmental sciences.

*Hall 2*
Education

*Hall 3*
Physical science & engineering

*Hall 4*
Agric

*Hall 5 Male*
Management sciences

*Hall 5 Female*
Social sciences.

*Nelson Mandela & Ekpo Hall*
Arts (Ekehuan).

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
Abeg make una do end this admission saga. Make 2017 aspirants start up cos we are becoming impatient. Na wetin na. This 2016 admissions sef na palava all through.
Pls is it true that the calendar for 2016/2017 session is out?
And pls when will 2016/2017 second semester end so that 2017/2018 will resume when admitted.
Any idea?
Venus007, Robhinez, Geofavor et al
Just continue preparing for utme.

Your moniker though
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by YorubasAreSmart: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rjasan:
Just continue preparing for utme.

Your moniker though
it's still the same syllabus they'll be using, so there's nothing really there to read much cos i took the utme exams this year and scored 265 yet no admission for me, i applied for unilag and chosed mass communication.
They used o level grading and it didnt favor me cos i had c6 parallel in my o level
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Venus007(f): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
Abeg make una do end this admission saga. Make 2017 aspirants start up cos we are becoming impatient. Na wetin na. This 2016 admissions sef na palava all through.
Pls is it true that the calendar for 2016/2017 session is out?
And pls when will 2016/2017 second semester end so that 2017/2018 will resume when admitted.
Any idea?
Venus 007, Robhin ez, Geof avor et al
Lol. This one hasnt even ended..... There isnt a feasible calendar now. It still says we are resuming 7th of Oct nd starting lectures 10th of Oct.
2nd semester will end around July. Nd u next set will resume around this time next year too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
it's still the same syllabus they'll be using, so there's nothing really there to read much cos i took the utme exams this year and scored 265 yet no admission for me, i applied for unilag and chosed mass communication.
They used o level grading and it didnt favor me cos i had c6 parallel in my o level
well I really can't predict when the 2016/2017 session will end. Let's say like july while the 2017 starts early September or so. Just be patient.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by YorubasAreSmart: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wanna chose uniben cos it's catchment policy favors me but the pre-eminent reason of chosing this prestigious school is by the virtue of my role model whose an alumnae of uniben in the person of **HON PATRICK IGHODO OBIAHAGBON**
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 07, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
Wanna chose uniben cos it's catchment policy favors me but the pre-eminent reason of chosing this prestigious school is by the virtue of my role model whose an alumnae of uniben in the person of **HON PATRICK IGHODO OBIAHAGBON**

So you are from SS? What did Yorubas do to you or your parents? I will like to know your tribe in SS though.

You are definitely towing a wrong path that I pray you extend beyond the social media.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
265 isn't a high score these days. You should start preparing now so that you can score 350+.
Gaining admission these days also depends on how well your waec result is. We don't know if uniben will be using waec or not, yet. I'll advice you to take waec and aim to score as high as possible in all subjects.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2016
Pprovost:

Nairaland is such a complex place. In fact, there are grandpas here cool. The person that introduced me to Nairaland in 2011 was in his late 40s. He's still on Nairaland till today.

I was in an office at post graduate building (Uniben) in June, I was elated to see that all of them in that office (3 members of staff) were on Nairaland and were discussing the articles and comments they just read in politics section of NL.

In all, we should be courteous on social media. Not only on NL.
You are right.

How's preparation for your Pude CBT going? cheesygrin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 6:51am On Oct 07, 2016
School resumes today.. Venus007, dharay88, robinhez, ebayray grin

It appears you are going to start the new session before the freshers for the first time ever.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by YorubasAreSmart: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Geofavor:
School resumes today.. Venus007, dharay88, robinhez, ebayray grin

It appears you are going to start the new session before the freshers for the first time ever.
wish ya all a stress free session and a successful academic programme.
And to the successful freshers like Geofavor and the rest that will be resuming late.
Congrats.
Go and prepare intensively for lectures after God made you scale through this admission saga
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by itzeminent: 6:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Won't d freshers forfeit hostel application. Need urgent reply
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2016
itzeminent:
Won't d freshers forfeit hostel application. Need urgent reply
don't think freshers can register for hostel now
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Sermwell(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
iranu abasha.
You're a very big Fool.
It's perceptibly discernible that you're a retard, scoundrel slowpoke and a clueless flibbertigibet.
Many cool, calm and composed uniben staylites saw my moniker and passed over and replied my question without bringing my moniker into this but a useless and failed jambite like you came over and spew thrash.
Right now i'm apoplectic and umbraged and if you don't get off my mentions by avoiding me, i'll flood this thread with abuses and abrasive comments. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, GET A LIFE AND FOCUS ON HOW TO WRITE YOUR JAMB NEXT YEAR.
Oponu jatijati
This is sad! Very sad!!

Cc: seun
Cc: fynestboi
Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
And to the successful freshers like G.eofavor and the rest that will be resuming late.
Congrats.
Go and prepare intensively for lectures after God made you scale through this admission saga
You talk as though we've been granted admission grincheesy... Well, I receive it!! Thank you.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2016
EDITED
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
And to the successful freshers like Geofavor and the rest that will be resuming late.
Congrats.

Guy why on will you choose this kinda username ?

Not cool.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Sermwell(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2016
BornInApril:
why na

Go to politics section and see some amusing username.

What are you yapping about?? So you mean you are in support of that nonsense?....majority participation in a vice does not make it a virtue!
That guy will get a ban! I"ll see to it!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2016
Sermwell:

What are you yapping about?? So you mean you are in support of that nonsense?....majority participation in a vice does not make it a virtue!
Yeah you correct

If you check I have edited my quote on you.

Nigga deserves to be banned.

Moniker shows disrespect and should be banned.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by YorubasAreSmart: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2016
BornInApril:

Guy why on will you choose this kinda username ?

Not cool.
guy i don't care.
This is a faceless forum.
Besides what propelled me to create this username is because of my activities in the politics section of nairaland.
My real moniker has been banned, when the ban expires i'll use it and deactivate this one but that'll be next year sha
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by YorubasAreSmart: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2016
Geofavor:
265 isn't a high score these days. You should start preparing now so that you can score 350+.
Gaining admission these days also depends on how well your waec result is. We don't know if uniben will be using waec or not, yet. I'll advice you to take waec and aim to score as high as possible in all subjects.
i would have scored above 300 sef (jamb no sabi set exams ni) the questions were so easy. But that dibu (that useless and cursed yoruba rogue) spoilt everything by rubbishing us with low scores.
Sha not to worry.
Incase uniben adopts POS next year i'm already prepared cos i have found a miracle center where i'll parade A's in all the subjects.
I doubt postutme being re-instated next year.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Sermwell(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
guy i don't care.
Besides what propelled me to create this username is because of my activities in the politics section of nairaland.
My real moniker has been banned, when the ban expires i'll use it and deactivate this one but that'll be next year sha
Yourubas are stupid and you are here commenting on yoruba man's room! Ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Sermwell(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
guy i don't care.
Yourubas are stupid and you are here commenting on yoruba man's forum! Ewu gambia

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Iamoriekaose: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
i would have scored above 300 sef (jamb no sabi set exams ni) the questions were so easy. But that dibu (that useless and cursed yoruba rogue) spoilt everything by rubbishing us with low scores.
Sha not to worry.
Incase uniben adopts POS next year i'm already prepared cos i have found a miracle center where i'll parade A's in all the subjects.

I doubt postutme being re-instated next year.
shocked grin grin @BOLDED
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by YorubasAreSmart: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2016
Sermwell:

Yourubas are stupid and you are here commenting on yoruba man's forum! Ewu gambia

yoruba man's forum bawo? Fynestboi dey uniben abi him dey oau?
keep seeking for attention.
Anyhow sha congrats boy you've been noticed.
Oya swerve to this direction.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ode.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by YorubasAreSmart: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Sermwell:

and in less than 24 hours if i aint banned i'll locate you wherever you may hide and see to it that your both legs are burst off by my silver magnum revolver you're welcome to try.
Idiot
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Emmyirab(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2016
please help needed urgently...
my brother didn't meet up with the bench mark for his department(chemical engineering), so he applied for the supplementary list and filled pure and applied mathematics. The problem now is that he has been invited for screening but on the invitation letter the course is still chemical engineering. Now he doesn't know which queue to join, whether engineering or physical science..
he is screening today...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Sermwell(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
yoruba man's forum bawo? Fynestboi dey uniben abi him dey oau?
keep seeking for attention.
Anyhow sha congrats boy you've been noticed.
Oya swerve to this direction.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ode.
No wonder you couldn't get even common admission into the university! Your mates are here for admission and you are here displaying hightech stupidity! I understand your pain sha but none of us on this forum is responsible for your frustration! So please take it down south cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by YorubasAreSmart: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2016
Sermwell:

so the only way out of your miserable hatred is to call on the mods as saviour to save you from your miserable and frustrated life by slamming a ban on me right?
You're not worth my type to exchange bantas with.
You're too weeny for my liking.
Get a life
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2016
it is okay
sermwell leave that guy alone please
it is obvious he is looking for trouble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.