Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (722489 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ohswagz: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2016
The portal is in maintenance mode..Login temporary disabled....Abeg,Make dis guyz hurryup!..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2016
Rumour monging is not good for your health. Repent.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2016
If you don't have a frigging screenshot, pls simply keep shut. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2016
fucklil:

undecided
your brother abi ?
Or a friend?
Or a girl ?
Called you too ?
Did they also tell you freshers are in school? undecided
Yeah they did.. They are even graduating this December
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2016
stred:
nah, I don't think so
OK let's wait n see how things play out

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2016
fucklil:

undecided
your brother abi ?
Or a friend?
Or a girl ?
Called you too ?
Did they also tell you freshers are in school? undecided
I heard they've started receiving lectures. gringrin

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by prof1999(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2016
WAIT ON GOD
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by chem112: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2016
prof1999:
WAIT ON GOD
shey uniben told us they will be releasing the first batch today why have we not seen anything yet
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by prof1999(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2016
YEA,NOT ONLY REPENTANCES BUT SALVATION AND COUNSELING
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by prof1999(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2016
IT IS WELL WITH THOSE THAT WAIT ON GOD
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by prof1999(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Geofavor:
Rumour monging is not good for your health. Repent.
YOU A WISE MAN RUMOUR IS REALLY A BAD HABIT
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2016
The University of Benin(UNIBEN) set to release her 2016 admission lists according to a post published by the registrar of the University of BENIN(UNIBEN) Last week,After so many rumors were been said e.g
The admission list have been posted at the auditorium etc.all our candidates are advised to visit their KOFA page as from 10pm today to view their admission status.
Those whose admission status changes from submitted to admitted are those who extremely and successfully passed 2016 pre-screening be it first batch face-to-face screening or third batch face-to-face screening.majority of the applicants admission status will change today because more than 75% of the applicants KOFA page will be visited by the administrator of the KOFA site.
We hope that our wonderful blog readers who are also applicants of UNIBEN will be admitted and finally do their clearance and become a qualified student of The University of Benin.therefore applicants having issues with their KOFA page in terms of login,application not submitted etc.should visit the UNIVERSITY'S auditorium because that's the only authentic place to resolve technical issues concerning admissions.
Always visit www.xclusiveinfo.com to get informed and updated,we pray that your APPLICANT portal will soon change to STUDENT portal,kindly share with other applicants.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2016
Na send den send am for Me.. No one should ask me questions undecided
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by prof1999(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Na send den send am for Me.. No one should ask me questions undecided
THANKS BRO,

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by chem112: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2016
pls can anybody go to uniben and check if they have really released the the list
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by patrao: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
chem112:
pls can anybody go to uniben and check if they have really released the the list

Yea I can

Just send my TP, hotel nd feeding money 4 2days
I volunteer for dis selfless service

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by SantiRAMBO: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
patrao:

Yea I can
Just send my TP, hotel nd feeding money 4 2days I volunteer for dis selfless service
You kinda lack common sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by patrao: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
SantiRAMBO:

You kinda lack common sense

Lol
Is this when I hit back @ u??

Naa, u aint worth it
But I feel ur pain, your just a frustrated boi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by patrao: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
This place is becoming too toxic
What is it gonna cost to see a post u dnt like and ignore it
I don't think anybody here is the reason behind the hardship in your family
Let's stop venting our frustration here
Nawa ooo
I see nothing in making a joke to lighten d tension
Anyhow sha
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by chem112: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
The University of Benin(UNIBEN) set to release her 2016 admission lists according to a post published by the registrar of the University of BENIN(UNIBEN) Last week,After so many rumors were been said e.g
The admission list have been posted at the auditorium etc.all our candidates are advised to visit their KOFA page as from 10pm today to view their admission status.
Those whose admission status changes from submitted to admitted are those who extremely and successfully passed 2016 pre-screening be it first batch face-to-face screening or third batch face-to-face screening.majority of the applicants admission status will change today because more than 75% of the applicants KOFA page will be visited by the administrator of the KOFA site.
We hope that our wonderful blog readers who are also applicants of UNIBEN will be admitted and finally do their clearance and become a qualified student of The University of Benin.therefore applicants having issues with their KOFA page in terms of login,application not submitted etc.should visit the UNIVERSITY'S auditorium because that's the only authentic place to resolve technical issues concerning admissions.
Always visit www.xclusiveinfo.com to get informed and updated,we pray that your APPLICANT portal will soon change to STUDENT portal,kindly share with other applicants.
are u sure
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by shinybeauty(f): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
chem112:

are u sure
...hmmmm surprising
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
shinybeauty:
...hmmmm surprising
why do I sense that you are not new to this thread. ? undecided
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
I actually went to the auditorium few minutes ago against my better judgement to confirm if what whoever cooked-up this update is saying is indeed true, and I can categorically tell you for sure that: Yes, I was right, the 2016/17 admission list is out of the question for now. I saw nothing pasted anywhere. Na just staylites wey wan change their level dem dey attend to and other ICT complains.

I doubt if Uniben will paste any manual list in the school environment when they have Kofa that is more reliable and efficient.

For the waka wey I waka ontop hot sun just to check an imaginary list I knew was never at the auditorium just to cool una already flaring temper, all of una go contribute money cook special food for me on una Matriculation ceremony day. sad

6 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by raphieMontella: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ksslib:

I actually went to the auditorium few minutes ago against my better judgement to confirm if what whoever cooked-up this update is saying is indeed true, and I can categorically tell you for sure that: Yes, I was right, the 2016/17 admission list is out of the question for now. I saw nothing pasted anywhere. Na just staylites wey wan change their level dem dey attend to and other ICT complains.

I doubt if Uniben will paste any manual list in the school environment when they have Kofa that is more reliable and efficient.

For the waka wey I waka ontop hot sun just to check an imaginary list I knew was never at the auditorium just to cool una already flaring temper, all of una go contribute money cook special food for me on una Matriculation ceremony day. sad
hehe..they should give us the admission first ni..the rest is not an issue.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mhizfunkyB: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ksslib:

he didn't say it was pasted at the auditorium,he said that was a rumor
please read tru it Again before saying anything.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
raphieMontella:

hehe..they should give us the admission first ni..the rest is not an issue.
Lol. No worry. List dey road dey come
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
mhizfunkyB:

he didn't say it was pasted at the auditorium,he said that was a rumor
please read tru it Again before saying anything.
Eishh.. We are not quarreling na. Ok! I just read it again. I misread the "e.g" part. My bad!

Ecole, this your wife fit kill person on ya behalf oh. Lucky you grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mhizfunkyB: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Ksslib:

Eishh.. We are not quarreling na. Ok! I just read it again. I misread the "e.g" part. My bad!

Ecole, this your wife fit kill person on ya behalf oh. Lucky you grin
haha
m not quarrelling either just correcting u
dats how most pple receive insults for doing good
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by prof1999(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ksslib:

KUDOS man,good job you deserve a feather on your cap $$$$$$$$ grin
Ksslib:

KUDOS man,good job you deserve a feather on your cap $$$$$$$$
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by prof1999(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
patrao:
This place is becoming too toxic
What is it gonna cost to see a post u dnt like and ignore it
I don't think anybody here is the reason behind the hardship in your family
Let's stop venting our frustration here
Nawa ooo
I see nothing in making a joke to lighten d tension
Anyhow sha
I SUPPORT YOU MAN,THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD ,NOW THEY CHANGED IT TO WERE THEY CAN ABUSE THEMSELVES FOR NO REASON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Anybody got idea on engineering cut of mark?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by richielouis7: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Any computer science aspirant here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (379) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.