Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (725085 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Zellie:
why are you catching feelings. Keep your hopes high , it's allowed smiley

It would take a miracle for you to get admitted though. I believe in miracles , do you beliwve in miracles smiley
one thing is certain... I don't believe in fallacies...
No school releases just one list.. so Oga/Madam.. carry your theory out of here and stop misleading gullible aspirants
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
solite3:
Someone scored 224 and was given chemical engineering
ahhhhh sad sad sad
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
osjoshua:

praisseeeeeeeee theeeeeee lordddddddd..............

Now its time to pay our tithes and offerings...

Choir: he has given me victory, i will lift him higher, jehovah, i will lift him higher....

Congrats bro..
I pray and hope to testify like u soon...
hehehe! Amen God would give u what you ask but you must ask and seek God early.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by raphieMontella: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
solite3:
I received another alert from Jamb saying i scored 224....hummm... I didnt know which one to believe.... My score i m sure is far more than that... Well i picked up my broken stuff and began to prepare for post utme but the devil struck again..... Fg cancelled post utme.... My God!....not again!....my only hope.....but little did i know that things were turning around for my favour...... I began to pray......after months of endless waiting.....uniben brought out pre screening cut of mark and chemical engineering was 215.......i managed to cross the cut of mark with little point but not enough.......what hope do i have?......i would have loved to just take jubep form but there was no money that time.........seem as the enemies of my fathers house carefully planned it and had me by the jugular.......ha Lord!..... But why...... weeks of waiting....finally admission list came out..... I couldnt summon up courage to check, to avoid story that touches the heart......later i just decided to conquer fear,with my heart in my mouth i checked......and i saw......Admitted!.......my God!...i tot i was dreaming! ........but the Lord had showed me that he had done it......but because of fear and past.....experience i doubted.....Lord forgive me.....i was given not anyother course but my first choice course.....Chemical engineering......pls give the Lord a loud applause....
ooh..you're the 224 dude...
Congrats tho!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by rawpadgin(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
please any part time student here?

let's align please
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Erowind: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
were can i have the online screaning after being admitted by the school? And wht do i need for the online clearance beforw the face to face clearance?
Add me up on whtsapp group:08096361774
Ussername: Ewoma.
Tnks
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Carmall(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Good evening dear people.
Has the payment of acceptance fee began?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by richielouis7: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Pls som1 shuld help me, if I should accept d course uniben gave to me which I dnt like, can I still write jamb again while in sch?? will uniben accept?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay88: 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Carmall:
Good evening dear people.

Has the payment of acceptance fee began?
...uhm no i guess..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay88: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
richielouis7:
Pls som1 shuld help me, if I should accept d course uniben gave to me which I dnt like, can I still write jamb again while in sch?? will uniben accept?
..yup..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mhizmercinda(f): 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Eghosagraviti:
Not saying it is good,but no be only Uniben dey do am. These things dey normal for 9ja. If you run go Unilag,Unizik,UNN,na d same thing you go meet there. Some would even tell you that Eastern schools are worse. Truth is, everyone can't be admitted.
True sha
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mhizmercinda(f): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Julietjohn:
Madam he was trying to explain something to u shebi? Am I the only one from the north? Beside I got the bench mark, I was on merit so what is the problem? Others wit lower score got admitted into medicine and those wit higher score didn't. Well there is no need explaining I know God will favour everyone wit a good hrt. Goodbye

yeah,i understand u........jst wanted u to stop dat fuss with him.hez nt worth it............
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mhizmercinda(f): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Julietjohn:
The funny thing is that I didn't even mention him but he was using me as a bad example because two respected universities denied him admission. Was I the cause of his misfortune, No. I got the cut off for my course n my waec was very good. If am been favoured why should a useless kill-joy feel bad abt it rather he should take out his frustration on Uniben. Geofavor knows how Lucky I av been from me not registering for putme to the bench mark then one Bleep boy will open his shit hole mouth and shit rubbish. Anyway he isnt my type he should and am not going to sweat it for him. Thank you dear

uwc......no p.my prospective course mate
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mhizmercinda(f): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
BossBallz:
Ogam.....Abu m ezigbo nwa otu.... grin
Bia,nwoke.u jst disappeared like thin air..........any good news on ur side?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Carmall(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
dharay88:

...uhm no i guess..
Gracias!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by patrao: 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
I was a strong beliver that no more list will be released, until I was asked one question

"Why have uniben not released instruction on paying acceptance fee or admission letter"

The same person that asked, answerd

"Cos they aint done with admitting"

Now, am officially confused
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by BossBallz(m): 12:39am On Nov 13, 2016
mhizmercinda:

Bia,nwoke.u jst disappeared like thin air..........any good news on ur side?
.....Babes.... I got physiotherapy oo.... I Can't shout grin ...i know it was God..

Praying 4 ya too tho.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 1:04am On Nov 13, 2016
Venus007:

grin grin grin grin
Lol. Venus, this grin of yours surpasses the one on the Nigerian flag.... I dey suspect you o.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Venus007(f): 1:43am On Nov 13, 2016
Geofavor:
Lol. Venus, this grin of yours surpasses the one on the Nigerian flag.... I dey suspect you o.
Haha. Nice pun wink..... Just laffing ni oh. Forget, ppl who use long legs dnt hide anymore cos deres more or less nothing d system can do abt it, cos its d system that smuggled them in in the first place. The good ones will tell u deir scores, nd say its God. cheesy
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 13, 2016
Venus007:
Haha. Nice pun wink..... Just laffing ni oh. Forget, ppl who use long legs dnt hide anymore cos deres more or less nothing d system can do abt it, cos its d system that smuggled them in in the first place. The good ones will tell u deir scores, nd say its God. cheesy

Lol... I was going to say this but changed my mind because of the nature of that argument cool
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Eghosagraviti(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2016
BeautyBaebee:

that's d blunt truth. don't give dis ppu false hopes
where did you get this information? You dey work for Uniben?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2016
Venus007:
I no talk am? I don know sey that your laugh no pure. cheesy

You're kinda right. But, I wasn't trying to say they 'hide', per se. What I meant was they don't come on social media and announce to the world. It is risky and uncalled for. The ones who do that are those who didn't expect they will get the admission. For example, that solite3 guy didn't use long legs. I'm almost certain. smiley
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by stred: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2016
Geofavor:

You're kinda right. But, I wasn't trying to say they 'hide', per se. What I meant was they don't come on social media and announce to the world. It is risky and uncalled for. The ones who do that are those who didn't expect they will get the admission. For example, that solite3 guy didn't use long legs. I'm almost certain. smiley
I was not lucky should I use that term. It's funny how some people with lower scores get admitted and where is that guy that hates Yoruba, he thinks uniben is easy. Congrats on yours bruh wink I'll just have to read well for jamb and pick unilag next year at least that one is gonna be easy cry
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by barnacle: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2016
patrao:
I was a strong beliver that no more list will be released, until I was asked one question

"Why have uniben not released instruction on paying acceptance fee or admission letter"

The same person that asked, answerd

"Cos they aint done with admitting"

Now, am officially confused
2015/2016 uniben never released any instructions on acceptance fee payments and online clearance but I started mine - probably one of the first few who had the courage to. I was nearly murdered on the thread for "not waiting for instructions"....RobinHez can attest.
my point is acceptance fee and clearance is not centered on another list been released or not....clearance might be on and more names will be added...uniben is unpredictable.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2016
stred:
I was not lucky should I use that term. It's funny how some people with lower scores get admitted and where is that guy that hates Yoruba, he thinks uniben is easy. Congrats on yours bruh wink I'll just have to read well for jamb and pick unilag next year at least that one is gonna be easy cry
what was your jamb score?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Venus007(f): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2016
Geofavor:

Lol. Alryt. Maybe wen u come to schl u will understand. In my dept there are over 30 'transfer students' hanging. Nd keep in mind dat transfer is originally done after 100 lvl buh dey started classes with us in 100lvl. They proudly sign attendance with us, write exams nd write their JAMB Reg number cos dey dnt av a Mat number yet. They dnt hide no shii my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by stred: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Geofavor:
what was your jamb score?
256 guess it was low for pharmacy
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jodaoduagain(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2016
Kofa page is currently not accessible. Someone is due for a miracle, who could that be?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by kingMuski(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Newly admitted Check your kofa account
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Izykid10(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hey guys they've given newly admitted new usernames and password I think it's for clearance
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Izykid10(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hey guys they've given newly admitted new usernames and password I think it's for clearance check your kofa

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.