Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,317 members, 7,853,471 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (727305 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Fabzgrace(f): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Asapchow:
Venus 007 and fabzgrac e
Hello!
hi
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Fabzgrace(f): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
This thread is barely 70 pages plus where are the Medicine aspirants
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Fabzgrace(f): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Venus007:
undecided So Grace has still not cured ur madness. undecided
I saw this...
NOT!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Obowian: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
oghenekome51:
OK thanks Business education ;accounting. So I av no business wit utme right?
Yes
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Obowian: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
JY01:
Production Engineering is a combination of manufacturing technology with management science. A production engineer typically has a wide knowledge of engineering practices and is aware of the management challenges related to production. The goal is to accomplish the production process in the smoothest, most-judicious and most-economic way.

The Ford Motor Company's factory at Willow Run utilised Production Engineering principles to achieve record mass production of the B-24 Liberator military aircraft during World War II.
Production engineering encompasses the application of castings,machining processing, joining processes, metal cutting & tool design, metrology, machine tools, machining systems, automation, jigs and fixtures, die and mould design, material science, design of automobile parts, and machine designing and manufacturing. Production engineering also overlaps substantially with manufacturing engineering and industrial engineering.

In industry, once the design is realized, production engineering concepts regarding work-study, ergonomics, operation research, manufacturing management, materials management, production planning, etc., play important roles in efficient production processes. These deal with integrated design and efficient planning of the entire manufacturing system, which is becoming increasingly complex with the emergence of sophisticated production methods and control systems.

Production engineer
The production engineer possesses a wide set of skills, competences and attitudes based on market and scientific knowledge. These abilities are fundamental for the performance of coordinating and integrating professionals of multidisciplinary teams. The production engineer should be able to:

Scale and integrate resources. Usually required to consider physical, human and financial resources at high efficiency and low cost, yet considering the possibility of continuous further improvement;
Make proper use of math and statistics to model production systems during decision making process;
Design, implement and refine products, services, processes and systems taking in consideration that constraints and particularities of the related communities;
Predict and analyze the demand. Select among scientific and technological appropriate knowledge in order to design, redesign or improve product/service functionality;
Incorporate concepts and quality techniques along all the productive system. Deploy organizational standards for control proceedings and auditing;
Stay up-to-date with technological developments, enabling them to enterprises and society;
Understand the relation between production systems and the environment. This relates to the use of scarce resources, production rejects and sustainability;
Manage and optimize flow (information and production flow).
Work opportunities are available in public and private sector manufacturing organizations engaged in implementation, development and management of new production processes, information and control systems, and computer controlled inspection, assembly and handling..

The Ford Motor company's factory at Willow Run utilised Production Engineering principles to achieve record mass production of the B-24 Liberator military aircraft during World War II.
Thanks Man.....
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
JY01:
OK.... Meanwhile, I'd like u to check out this YouTube video "100 vedic math tricks for faster calculation" 1hr 40 mins vid... But pretty helpful.... Still watching it sef
I'll post the questions tomorrow ..

Oh.. lemme check it out
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Greatfavourfx(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
akagson:

Bank charges account for a whooping N1550?
Is that how banks charge? I don't think so. Uniben isn't sincere. What they are charging is not N2000 only.

hnmm!!!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ikbnice(m): 1:04am On Jun 20, 2016
can a UTME score of 183 for mass communication with Uniben as first choice qualify one for the screening exercise?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 4:41am On Jun 20, 2016
I am one oh,good morning
Fabzgrace:
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 4:42am On Jun 20, 2016
#1000 is for past question while 550# is bank charges.
akagson:

Bank charges account for a whooping N1550?
Is that how banks charge? I don't think so. Uniben isn't sincere. What they are charging is not N2000 only.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by akagson: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2016
IamLukas:
#1000 is for past question while 550# is bank charges.
I thought they said the past questions is optional, isn't it?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2016
As it stands,it is compulsory because the link to download the questions only becomes enabled after U have paid for the application.
akagson:

I thought they said the past questions is optional, isn't it?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by akagson: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2016
IamLukas:
As it stands,it is compulsory because the link to download the questions only becomes enabled after U have paid for the application.
My visa card was rejected. There's no provision for direct bank payment right? And non of us in our house has MasterCard or verve. What do I do?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2016
Go to a Cyber cafe and pay them in cash while they use their card in return.
akagson:

My visa card was rejected. There's no provision for direct bank payment right? And non of us in our house has MasterCard or verve. What do I do?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2016
shollarey:
i nid info o, i applied 4 med n surg, which subject wil i do in the pst ume test. How many ques and the time given somebody shud help geofavo.r, fi.nestboi, J.Y01
Questions: up to 90
Time: 1hr (max)
Subjects: Same ones you did in jamb.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
I'll post the questions tomorrow ..

Oh.. lemme check it out
aiye aiye, captain. How far?

I PMed one of your optional monickers, ecolejnr. I'm not sure you saw it. I wanted you to kindly forward those past questions to my mail: verysmartpolymath@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by JY01(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2016
Geofavor:
aiye aiye, captain. How far?
I PMed one of your optional monickers, ecolejnr. I'm not sure you saw it. I wanted you to kindly forward those past questions to my mail: verysmartpolymath@gmail.com
Thanks a lot.
u don't need it anymore na... Quintessence iz bera
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by JY01(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
I'll post the questions today ..
Oh.. lemme check it out
post chemistry questions too o, so that you'll teach me if I don't know it
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Greatfavourfx(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
I just did my registration.......

Reprinting on Thursday!!!!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by JY01(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Greatfavourfx:
I just did my registration.......
Reprinting on Thursday!!!!
Thursday or Saturday
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
JY01:
u don't need it anymore na... Quintessence iz bera
Quin. Is deficient of 2013 questions.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptainEColeJnr: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
[b] NOTE: I WON'T POST OPTIONS ON SOME QUESTIONS. . THIS IS TO ALLOW CRITICAL REASONING wink
1. What does this reaction represent?
MnO2+HCL—>> MnCl2 +H20 +Cl2

2. Which of these carbon allotropes is used for Fuel Gas formation?
(a) Graphite (b) CO2 (c) Charcoal (d)Coke

3. Which of these periodicities increase across the period?
(a) Atomic radius (b) Electron Affinity (c)Ionic radius (d)Electropositivity

4. Pitch of a sound depends on
(a) Overtones (b) Fundamental frequency (c) Frequency (d) Intensity

5. The Azimithal quantum number is responsible for what in an atom?

6. JY01 this question is for you wink ... Integrate √x e^x (integration of parts)

7. Calculate the mid-point of the line segment ... y-4x+3=0
which lies between the x-axis and y-axis

8. Which of these have the highest ionizing power?
(a) Beta particles (b) alpha rays (c) Gamma rays (d) X rays

9. Resistivity is inversely proportional to ..
(a) Area (b) Resistance (c) Temperature (d) Length

10. What's the oxidation state of Hydrogen in hydrides?

11. The sound from a source travelled to the bottom of the sea and the echo was heard 4 seconds later. If the speed of sound in sea water is 1,500 m/s. What's the depth of the sea?
(a) 6000m (b) 3000m (c) 1500m (d) 375m

12. Capillarity is caused by two forces... Name them

13. Who was the first Senate President of Nigeria?

14. In Which of these compounds have zero electron affinity?
(a)Na (b)Sn (c)Zn (d)He

15. I placed a drop of a substance on a bowl of raw rice.. then it suddenly turned dark blue ... what substance is that?

That's all for now... more coming later.. meanwhile, answer these ones..

Geofavor, I already sent you the PQ. [/b]
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Greatfavourfx(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
JY01:
Thursday or Saturday
it cannot be Saturday oooo!!!
Exam is starting next week monday.......Reprinting will start as soon as registration ends
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by makazona(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hi peeps, i v been try to pay at the Uniben portal but epay processor says Uniben doesnt accept Visa Card which is my only option right now. pls what should i do? do they have a provision for bank payment?

I need answers pleasssse!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by shollarey(m): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Geofavor:

Questions: up to 90
Time: 1hr (max)
Subjects: Same ones you did in jamb.
thanks, i'm grateful
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Greatfavourfx(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
makazona:
Hi peeps, i v been try to pay at the Uniben portal but epay processor says Uniben doesnt accept Visa Card which is my only option right now. pls what should i do? do they have a provision for bank payment?

I need answers pleasssse!

just go to cafe....They will do d payment with their atm card
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Venus007:
undecided So Grace has still not cured ur madness. undecided
I'll prefer u cure me... Oh great doctor! tongue
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fabzgrace:

I wonder how you passed Gst... undecided
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by SirDavico(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
So I just did my registration. I thank God for everything
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hi guys,

I have registered and printed my slip. There is a problem I'm worried about, however: I didn't receive a confirmation message into my email inbox. Please, what do you think may be the cause of this, will this bring forth maladies in the nearest future and what do you think I should do? Can I change my email before registration closes? If I can, please state the procedure.

Pls note that the email address I filled in is correct; I checked a million times.

Thanks.

cc, robinhez, fabzgrace, eberey, captainecolejnr (ecolejnr), Iamlukas and others who have certain experience concerning issues like this.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Geofavor:
Hi guys,

I have registered and printed my slip. There is a problem I'm worried about, however: I didn't receive a confirmation message into my email inbox. Please, what do you think may be the cause of this, will this bring forth maladies in the nearest future and what do you think I should do? Can I change my email before registration closes? If I can, please state the procedure.

Pls note that the email address I filled in is correct; I checked a million times.

Thanks.

cc, robinhez, fabzgrace, eberey, captainecolejnr (ecolejnr), Iamlukas and others who have certain experience concerning issues like this.

Lol, oga chill! Waiting for uniben confirmation on email is like waiting for #1 =$1

There's nothing to worry about.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
SirDavico:
So I just did my registration. I thank God for everything

Oya begin fire jacking!

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.