Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. - Education (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (497761 Views)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by ukpono10: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
EternalTruth:
da abadie? Could be network ish, try and visit a competent cafe and let them assist you.
Which course are you going for and what was your utme score?
Da anie nanga aba.I TRIED TO LOG IN AFTER PAYMENT TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS BUT CANNOT.I HAVE VISITED MANY CAFE' BUT TO NO AVAIL.IS THERE ANY PLACE IN AKWA IBOM YOU DID YOURS OR YOU CAN DIRECT ME TO? MED/SURG. 240.080963297/07067899585 IS MY CONTACT.THANKS.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Annibiteye: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
pizzz4all:

JUST IMAGINE THIS BULL SHITsadMake use of another bank's ATM in a competent cafe to log in again. I hope it will work for you. Please do the needful, time is gradually running out) TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR YOU TO SCAM PEOPLE. I DONT EVEN NEED TO SWEAR FOR YOU OR CURSE YOU.........THE WRATH OF GOD AWAITS YOU.

I can see that you lack manners. Responsible and well brought up youths do not interfere dogmatically in affairs/ issues that they knew nothing about. What has scam got to do with my offering Smoak a piece of advice that eventually worked for him? Go and learn good manners. Am a mother and I wouldn't entertain children/youth like you to ever address me the way you did, otherwise the wrath of God will definitely descend on you. Be warned!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by ukpono10: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Soullotion:

Password is your surname. Lower case.
I tried all that.Still shows incorrect username/password.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Annibiteye: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Smoak:

Thank you very much,it worked. Completed the process in less than an hour.
Bless God, and congrats.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Shabib(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Annibiteye:

Bless God, and congrats.

Ma, pls no vex for the guy.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Vickoscatter(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
For all those who has problem logging into ui's portal, It should probably be because the password has been changed, cos I'm sure such candidate would have followed all the instructions given in the portal( beneath the space provided for the password). So my opinion to such a problem is that such candidate should try to remember if he or she has changed the password
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by PrettyMizQdot(f): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pls i tried to make payment in d cafe (Mozila firefox) nd also on my phone (operamini) bt i cudnt. It brought "service temporarily unavailable". I tried it mor dan 3tyms on each device. PLS HELP!
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Smoak: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Annibiteye:

I can see that you lack manners. Responsible and well brought up youths do not interfere dogmatically in affairs/ issues that they knew nothing about. What has scam got to do with my offering Smoak a piece of advice that eventually worked for him? Go and learn good manners. Am a mother and I wouldn't entertain children/youth like you to ever address me the way you did, otherwise the wrath of God will definitely descend on you. Be warned!!!

I see the issue has already been dealt with else I would have given him a piece of my mind. Please ignore the rude brat,he obviously lacks manners.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by augster(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Shabib:

Ma, pls no vex for the guy. It be like say na baba God no give am sense. His brain just dey full of petrol
make he sell small petrol for me, I wan put for my gen grin

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Shabib(m): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2016
augster:
make he sell small petrol for me, I wan put for my gen grin

im own na the one wey dem dey find for well. #illegal
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Olarewajub: 4:58am On Sep 18, 2016
PrettyMizQdot:
Pls i tried to make payment in d cafe (Mozila firefox) nd also on my phone (operamini) bt i cudnt. It brought "service temporarily unavailable". I tried it mor dan 3tyms on each device. PLS HELP!

Probably Network problem. Try again on Monday.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by wroskian(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2016
While trying to register for a sibling, I've been debited twice using 2 different cards. How do I resolve this? How do I apply for a refund?
cc: Annibiteye
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Mammangaddafi(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2016
Olarewajub:

Eyaa, sorry.

Apply for refund through your bank.

Mean while try to get another money probably 3.5k and locate a cyber cafe where they will help you with the payment using their master card. One of the best master card to use for the payment is First bank. Goodluck
please I am in a very remote location right now and there is no cafe around. Can you please help me with the payment. I don't want to waste this last money in my acc. Please help a brother. I will send you the money and my details
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by OLOGviscentey: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bhuumhite:
use the one u used before to avoid any problem...y do u wanna change it?
Well, d grades in NECO can fetch me a higher score than that of WAEC.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Annibiteye: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
wroskian:
While trying to register for a sibling, I've been debited twice using 2 different cards. How do I resolve this? How do I apply for a refund?
Debited twice? for the refund, you go the two different banks you used to apply for refund. For my Ward's case, she was debited once, and when we used another card, in another more reliable cafe, her registration was completed successfully. I think you should look for a cafe whose attendant is highly competent and try again. Refunding will take 5working days or thereabout, so it won't be wise waiting for your money to be refunded before you log in to complete your registration. 23rd is in 5days time. please Members with a better solution can help
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Annibiteye: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
wroskian:
While trying to register for a sibling, I've been debited twice using 2 different cards. How do I resolve this? Ho
w do I apply for a refund?
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by wroskian(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Annibiteye:

Debited twice? for the refund, you go the two different banks you used to apply for refund. For my Ward's case, she was debited once, and when we used another card, in another more reliable cafe, her registration was completed successfully. I think you should look for a cafe whose attendant is highly competent and try again. Refunding will take 5working days or thereabout, so it won't be wise waiting for your money to be refunded before you log in to complete your registration. 23rd is in 5days time. please Members with a better solution can help
Yes, I tried the second time with a different bank atm card after the first attempt was unsuccessful with my money deducted and it also ended up like the first try.

Thanks a lot for your advice, I'll get someone to do it in a cybercafe.

About visiting the bank, I'll do as you advised. I'm glad your ward got her money back.

wroskian:
cc: An.nibiteye

Please, if you have gone through the bolded, kindly share your experience with me.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Annibiteye: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=wroskian post=49469149]
I'm glad your ward got her money back

she has not been refunded, as the 5working days elapses tomorrow Monday. So hopefully she should be alerted of the refund by tomorrow or Tuesday. I pray your sibling's registration be a success.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DateMynd44(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
pizzz4all:

JUST IMAGINE THIS BULL SHITsadMake use of another bank's ATM in a competent cafe to log in again. I hope it will work for you. Please do the needful, time is gradually running out) TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR YOU TO SCAM PEOPLE. I DONT EVEN NEED TO SWEAR FOR YOU OR CURSE YOU.........THE WRATH OF GOD AWAITS YOU.
lmao
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Shabib(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
DateMynd44:
lmao
As in, the guy don craze. His post just dey infuriate me
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by wroskian(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=Annibiteye post=49472347][/quote] Okay ...I see.
Thank you.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DateMynd44(m): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Shabib:

As in, the guy don craze. His post just dey infuriate me
lol that's why I try as much as possible to avoid weed
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Shabib(m): 5:20am On Sep 19, 2016
DateMynd44:
lol that's why I try as much as possible to avoid weed

na real dry weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by invisible4d: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Vickoscatter:
For all those who has problem logging into ui's portal, It should probably be because the password has been changed, cos I'm sure such candidate would have followed all the instructions given in the portal( beneath the space provided for the password). So my opinion to such a problem is that such candidate should try to remember if he or she has changed the password
av not logged in to the university portal at all.when i tried it keep on telling me wrong password
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DateMynd44(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2016
invisible4d:

av not logged in to the university portal at all.when i tried it keep on telling me wrong password
your surname is your password. guess jamb made a mistake with your surname and sent a wrong name to ui
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Olarewajub: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2016
Mammangaddafi:
please I am in a very remote location right now and there is no cafe around. Can you please help me with the payment. I don't want to waste this last money in my acc. Please help a brother. I will send you the money and my details

Sorry for the late reply. I was Banned by Anti spam bot.

The thing is i did not makeup payment with card, as i made payment in a cyber cafe which is not too close to me. What do we do, you have any other option?
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Pls pals,after unloading my o-level result,signature and my passport,and submitting, it showed vividly registration completed but on the printout it shows no passport,o-level result safe for the five relevant subjects to my coarse. l login again only t0 see;YOUR APPLICATION IS STILL ON GOING. Frnds what should I do?am i safe? Answers pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Mammangaddafi(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Olarewajub:

Sorry for the late reply. I was Banned by Anti spam bot.

The thing is i did not makeup payment with card, as i made payment in a cyber cafe which is not too close to me. What do we do, you have any other option?
None for now
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Seth250(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
Pls pals,after unloading my o-level result,signature and my passport,and submitting, it showed vividly registration completed but on the printout it shows no passport,o-level result safe for the five relevant subjects to my coarse. l login again only t0 see;YOUR APPLICATION IS STILL ON GOING. Frnds what should I do?am i safe? Answers pls
The "ur application is still ongoing" is perfectly normal after u've completed the registration, when u click on the bio-data tab, it will show u that ur registration has been completed.... but the only prob now is that ur passport is supposed to show on ur print out..
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DateMynd44(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
it's normal. Your registration has been successful but your passport is supposed to be visible.
Are you sure it didnt exceed the prescribed size which was 50kb

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (196) (Reply)

Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.