Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 - Adverts (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 (36423 Views)

**Withdrawal From Fiverr,freelancer,guru,upwork,skrill,etc.@USD1=N315.CLICK HERE / Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding / Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Theflint1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
justi4jesu:

With the email address you sent to me.
Your PayPal account was updated.
For security reasons, you will not be able to withdraw for 24 hours

That's what they put @ d top of my fiverr account. Don't you think you would need a standard step-by-step withdrawal procedure that can easily be referenced?
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Theflint1:
Your PayPal account was updated.
For security reasons, you will not be able to withdraw for 24 hours

That's what they put @ d top of my fiverr account. Don't you think you would need a standard step-by-step withdrawal procedure that can easily be referenced?

Its normal since you are withdrawing for the first time. So until tomorrow
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Theflint1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
justi4jesu:

Okay. Thanks.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Theflint1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
justi4jesu:

The funds have been withdrawn from my fiverr account.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Theflint1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
justi4jesu:

I've forwarded the mail to you.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Theflint1:
I've forwarded the mail to you.

You didn't forward it properly
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Theflint1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
justi4jesu:

I have sent it again
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Theflint1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Madam Justi I still dey wait.
justi4jesu:

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Theflint1:
Madam Justi I still dey wait.

You haven't done the right thing so your fund is still on your email address.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Theflint1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ma, I forwarded the message exactly the way I sent it to you to my other email address and it did not give me any issues.
I have forwarded it to you again.
justi4jesu:

You haven't done the right thing so your fund is still on your email address.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 3:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Theflint1:
Ma, I forwarded the message exactly the way I sent it to you to my other email address and it did not give me any issues.
I have forwarded it to you again.

No you haven, contact my on bbm or whatsapp its better off. You are forwarding fiverr withdrawal mail to me and thats not right.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Theflint1(m): 7:04am On Feb 17, 2016
I'm not using a whatsapp enabled phone. What am I supposed to send you?
justi4jesu:

No you haven, contact my on bbm or whatsapp its better off. You are forwarding fiverr withdrawal mail to me and thats not right.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Theflint1:
I'm not using a whatsapp enabled phone. What am I supposed to send you?

The confirmation email from Paypal that has the yellow color on it.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Theflint1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
I know, the one that has "claim your money now". I have sent it over and over. I even sent it to my gmail account and it sent properly, with the yellow "claim your money now" on it.

Do you have an alternate email address? Preferably Gmail?
justi4jesu:

The confirmation email from Paypal that has the yellow color on it.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Theflint1:
I know, the one that has "claim your money now". I have sent it over and over. I even sent it to my gmail account and it sent properly, with the yellow "claim your money now" on it.

Do you have an alternate email address? Preferably Gmail?

No not that one, the one that has "Confirm your email address"
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Theflint1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
I have sent it. Sorry for the excessive back and forth, I have really stressed you.
justi4jesu:

No not that one, the one that has "Confirm your email address"
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by alcuin(m): 4:08am On Feb 19, 2016
What are your rates?
I need your contact.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 4:32am On Feb 19, 2016
alcuin:
What are your rates?

I need your contact.

Check my profile or front page of this thread

Bbm or Whatsapp
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 4:33am On Feb 19, 2016
Wow withdrawal from freelancer $1000

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by tempem: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
justi4jesu:

Contact me on bbm,whatsapp or Email.
I've been seeing you around. This time, I saw you on ladywriter's thread. Are you still on? Exchange rates?
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 3:38am On Feb 23, 2016
tempem:
I've been seeing you around. This time, I saw you on ladywriter's thread. Are you still on? Exchange rates?

Yes contact me on Bbm or Whatsapp
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Theflint1:
I have sent it. Sorry for the excessive back and forth, I have really stressed you.
Dey here dey suffer wit this 'mama' when there are better exchangers around. The thing is,
1. She is rude
2. She don't know a bit about withdrawal from fiverr ( both of you will suffer)
3. She is not humble
4. No customer relations
5. No respect for fellow Nigerians
6. Like insults like chocolate.
And watch, she may come with Molotov of insults to prove me.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Haters how market grin grin grin grin grin

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Alexanda07(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
This Justi4Jesu is a very Rude and Arrogant girl.

Transact with her at your own Peril.

A word is enough for the Wise.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Alexanda07(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
And Thats The TRUTH. She (Just4Jesu) is very INSULTIVE. Am not the only one saying it. Countless number of persons saying that too.

She will give you sweet talks here but come to Whatsapp, you will see her true colours. She has to change else things will go worst for her in the nearest future.

Thank God i found a Kind, Gentle and Humble Exchanger else where.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thanks for making me popular

Here's a last withdrawal before my bed calls.

Once again, Haters how market cheesy

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by stephen2016: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2016
All these negative comments for madam Justi is not fair. Is that how you repay good deeds? Sometimes in business one needs to be arrogant and strict but that doesn't make the peraon . please I believe she has been a very good and helpful person. If things fall out between you and her just keep it close don't come here to strangle her integrity. That good ezchanger you have seen might become sour tomorrow. Always maintain good relationships with all business partners even if things have gone bad. Look for a way to mend it and not ways to exaggerate it. Peace out .

1 Like

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2016
justi4jesu:
Thanks for making me popular

Here's a last withdrawal before my bed calls.

Once again, Haters how market cheesy

Justina, Ever since you've been exchanging fiverr funds for me, you do remove my email address after the deal. But this time around you refused to remove it cos of what? That the truth was revealed about your arrogance on facebook and how some people lost their hard earned funds to you both through importation and exchange.

What I want you to know is that I'm not interested in doing business with you anymore. You referred to our money as peanuts whereas your recent postings (aside the 1000dollars) are even below my last 3 withdrawals with you. Since you insulted us and said that what we are peanuts earners then REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR PAYPAL. I can change it on fiverr but you must remove it because you've no right to still leave the email on your paypal. You intentionally did that so that I can't withdraw.

Lalasticlala and Seun, you guys are needed here to witness what I said.

JUSTINA, REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I DON'T WISH TO EXCHANGE MY 'PEANUTS' WITH YOU ANY LONGER.

2 Likes

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by legalwealth(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
ebukasoso:

Justina, Ever since you've been exchanging fiverr funds for me, you do remove my email address after the deal. But this time around you refused to remove it cos of what? That the truth was revealed about your arrogance on facebook and how some people lost their hard earned funds to you both through importation and exchange.

What I want you to know is that I'm not interested in doing business with you anymore. You referred to our money as peanuts whereas your recent postings (aside the 1000dollars) are even below my last 3 withdrawals with you. Since you insulted us and said that what we are peanuts earners then REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR PAYPAL. I can change it on fiverr but you must remove it because you've no right to still leave the email on your paypal. You intentionally did that so that I can't withdraw.

Lalasticlala and Seun, you guys are needed here to witness what I said.

JUSTINA, REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I DON'T WISH TO EXCHANGE MY 'PEANUTS' WITH YOU ANY LONGER.

She might be justified for not removing those e-mails from her PayPal account because soon or later, those removed
e-mails might get her PayPal account complicated. In what sense? some people will still add and use the e-mails on
another PayPal account(s) which will flag the activity as suspicious.

@ ebukasoso What I will advise you to do is to open a PayPal account preferably that of UAE or USA that can receive in your name which you can download its free guide from www.presegsunderstanding.com , be using it to withdraw from your fiverr account which you can then be selling to so-called trusted exchangers.

Justi4jesu should also note that PayPal account has lifetime limit of e-mails that can be added and removed from ones PayPal account.
Once that level is reached, no additional email(s) will be able allowed to be added.

1 Like

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by demosoft: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
legalwealth:

She might be justified for not removing those e-mails from her PayPal account because soon or later, those removed
e-mails might get her PayPal account complicated. In what sense? some people will still add and use the e-mails on
another PayPal account(s) which will flag the activity as suspicious.

@ ebukasoso What I will advise you to do is to open a PayPal account preferably that of UAE or USA that can receive in your name which you can download its free guide from www.presegsunderstanding.com , be using it to withdraw from your fiverr account which you can then be selling to so-called trusted exchangers.

Justi4jesu should also note that PayPal account has lifetime limit of e-mails that can be added and removed from ones PayPal account.
Once that level is reached, no additional email(s) will be able allowed to be added.
well said bro, however he withdrawing into his own paypal then trying to sell would really affect the rate as i really doubt if any exchanger would assist knowing fully well that paypal is a reversible currency. I would always take direct payment from fiverr or any other site over paypal transfer.regarding suspicious activity, it won't affect anything so long the source remains the same. Paypal is aware not everyone can receive and they don't have a problem with linkings as long as your paypal hasn't been flagged for fraud before and not dispute has been filed.

3 Likes

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by legalwealth(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
demosoft:
well said bro, however he withdrawing into his own paypal then trying to sell would really affect the rate as i really doubt if any exchanger would assist knowing fully well that paypal is a reversible currency. I would always take direct payment from fiverr or any other site over paypal transfer.regarding suspicious activity, it won't affect anything so long the source remains the same. Paypal is aware not everyone can receive and they don't have a problem with linkings as long as your paypal hasn't been flagged for fraud before and not dispute has been filed.

You might be right but with the right investigative tactics, receiving fraudulent or reversible funds issue with not show worth or let me say will be to the minimum.

I'm sure you don't know total amount of money I've successfully been able to receive from PayPal accounts. You just need to do your homework properly.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by demosoft: 10:34am On Feb 29, 2016
legalwealth:

You might be right but with the right investigative tactics, receiving fraudulent or reversible funds issue with not show worth or let me say will be to the minimum.

I'm sure you don't know total amount of money I've successfully been able to receive from PayPal accounts. You just need to do your homework properly.
Also there is nothing like life time email addition limit. So long the email you are readding has not been used , you can add till eternity. i know you have transacted alot but you have no idea of my dealings with paypal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Business Growth Strategies| / Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.