Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch (26481 Views)

Buhari Okays Jumbo Allowance For Villa Security Operatives / Aso Villa Guards Grumble Over Unpaid Allowance / Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Security Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by fof1: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:

Such illegal allowance was signed by gej's administration to embezzle public fund.

We are now aware the allowance is illegal.

Baba ride on cool
PLS KEEP QUIET $ REFRAIN FRM FOOLISH COMMENT. ITS NOT ILLEGAL AS IT HAS BN D PRATICE FROM SUCCESSIVE ADMINS/REGIMES UP TO GEJ. THEY INCREASE OR REDUCE D AMOUNT. ITS VERY NEC.TO PAY EXTRA ALAWY because OF D DEMANDS OF WORKING THERE.VERY DIFF.FROM NORMAL INSTUTUTIONAL SCHEDULES.(RISK/HAZARDS) ARE NO.LESS,PLS BE NOLEZABLE B4 U MISLEAD/MISINFORM OTHER READERS HERE.IF PMB WANTS TO STOP IT IS HIS BIZ,NO QWALMS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

Apparently you don't know how the police works. You do know that police units on special duties receive additional allowances, right?

I am not saying they shouldn't receive special allowances BUT UT MUST BE THE SAME ACROSS BOARD. IT MUST BE UNIFORM. They shouldn't receive more than than the guys that stick their necks out to fight armed robbery everyday.
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by SAMDOL(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2015
saintopus:
Most people don't know why organization gives allowance to staff. Sai Baba hailers don't seem to reason that they constantly request for salary increments in their places of work yet will reject same being paid to another. That is hypocrisy!
My advice: Pay allowance to the one who give you security for you never can tell when your enemy will strike
God bless you,

what supporters of this move don't know is that this is an invitation for coup... withdrawing allowance is the first stage of security breach.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by josite: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2015
professional move but will be consequential if all the guards are not posted out of aso rock.
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Good. Afterall, they voted for Buhari in Aso villa.
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by pasol4real(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2015
omenka:
Here's why... When all such illegal perks are eliminated from these positions, we'd see that the lobby for such postings would reduce drastically, if not tatally eliminated, and all those who desire to get there would be those interested in actually working and not simply making money.

Gradually, silently, the much desired bloodless revolution in here.

May God continue to strengthen and bless this president for all well meaning citizens of this country.
Rubbish total rubbish .
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2015
abimic:

The task of being the ones protecting the president should be a thing of pride enough to keep hope alive. Moreover, their salary isn't like those of equal ranks not at the villa. Many lobby their way to the villa and hence brings bribery and corruption. I believe eliminating it will bring to the forefront people that truly want to protect the president. You should ask how much does an army official earn as salary that he is ready to defend the nation till death. Every thing in life is passion!
Well, even the President get allowance. Does that mean he has no passion to lead?
Policemen on special duties get allowance. Does that mean they have no passion? A paycut would have been fine. You denied them the privilege of being with their families. Their job/posting is a tasking and risky one.
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by nobeku: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Well, commendable? Yes but that's not enough to impress. These are men that are in charge of the security of the President, his family and the seat of power. I think the allowance could be reduced but the stoppage should be reviewed considering that the pay of some of them is nothing to write home about.
Barcanista, get the Bleep of this thread.. How do you know that the pay of some of these security details is nothing to write home about? Secondly, didn't the report say that the payments were being looked into for possible renew. What the fuuckk's wrong with you?
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by nobeku: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2015
tobimillar:

Guy your argument is flawed. Yes their pay is low, yes there is need to increase their pay but must it be to this one's alone? What about those one's that fight criminals and put their life at risk everyday , what about SARS ? Abeg go Sidon for corner... allowance indeed. he should increase across board or stop 'sectionalizing' the police force
Pls tell me.. How do you know their pay is low? Or even Barcanista? When has allowances become salary?
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by omenka(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Aufbauh:
You don't need a rocket science to know that the man Nigeria and Nigerians need most in this critical period of our economic and political history is President Muhammadu Buhari.

They threw all the dirt at him, predicted his death, dragged his family affairs to the fore, took him to court, persecuted his followers, refused his plane from landing,went to Cambridge to confirm his GCE status, arranged protest at the charltam house and even shifted the date of election, yet we were not deterred because in him we saw a leader that will take us to a just, generous and egalitarian society.
Receive a hug brother. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Mbyiok! This wan nah fiokup!
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2015
Mbyiok! This wan nah fiokup!govt always tampers wwith the pay of the average class but will never atttempt the senior greedy boys.

This has to stop! We cried for a CHANGE and not ADVANCE.
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by djkirkoo2(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Only in nigeria, will someone get "special allowance" for doing his or her job, that he/she signed up to do...

No to illegal allowance, nice PMB...
Him dey block people allowance while him own dey mega there and una dey support am? I pity una
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by nobeku: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2015
mark0777:
my name is Mark Godswin am here to share testimony of how i got back my relationship that was scattered for months. we got married for more than 7 years and have gotten three kids. things were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my wife started behaving in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way she treat me and the kids. for months she did not come home again and she called me for a divorce, i asked her what have i done wrong to deserve this from her, all she was saying is that she want a divorce that she hate me and do not want to see me again in her life, i was mad and also frustrated and do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 3 weeks because of her intention towards me. i love my wife so much and can do anything for her. i told my brother and he told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted DR Alexzander through his website, for the return of my wife to me, he told me that my wife have been taken by another man, that he cast a spell on her that was why she hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on her that will make her return to me and the kids, Dr alexzander cast the spell and after 1 week my wife called me and she told me that i should forgive her, she apologizes on phone and said that she did not know what happened to her. it was the spell that DR Alexzander cast on her that made her return back to me today,me and my family are now happy again. thank you Dr Alexzander for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for HIS great spell. i want all my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact {alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com or through his website alexzanderhightemple-com.webs.com} if you need a supernatural great wizard to cast a spell for you. email Dr alexzander and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.These are the few things he also do for people. *do you need rapid and undeserved promotions in your offices or work? Dr alexzander can bring back lost lovers on 96hrs and can cast all kind of spell. Dr alexzander is a healer that is here on earth to solve your problems just as he did to mine.this is your chance to be helped quickly by Dr alexzander.his an expert in distance healing, court cases even if one is convicted. he can do all manner of spell that you may need in life.he can also make you conceive a child and win money through gambling and other things you may desire to have in life. contact him and be the next to share his good work to the world. alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com or alexzanderhightemple-com.webs.com) God bless!!!
YOU NEED A HOT SLAP TO REBOOT YOUR WHERE BEING!
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by nobeku: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2015
mark0777:
my name is Mark Godswin am here to share testimony of how i got back my relationship that was scattered for months. we got married for more than 7 years and have gotten three kids. things were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my wife started behaving in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way she treat me and the kids. for months she did not come home again and she called me for a divorce, i asked her what have i done wrong to deserve this from her, all she was saying is that she want a divorce that she hate me and do not want to see me again in her life, i was mad and also frustrated and do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 3 weeks because of her intention towards me. i love my wife so much and can do anything for her. i told my brother and he told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted DR Alexzander through his website, for the return of my wife to me, he told me that my wife have been taken by another man, that he cast a spell on her that was why she hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on her that will make her return to me and the kids, Dr alexzander cast the spell and after 1 week my wife called me and she told me that i should forgive her, she apologizes on phone and said that she did not know what happened to her. it was the spell that DR Alexzander cast on her that made her return back to me today,me and my family are now happy again. thank you Dr Alexzander for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for HIS great spell. i want all my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact {alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com or through his website alexzanderhightemple-com.webs.com} if you need a supernatural great wizard to cast a spell for you. email Dr alexzander and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.These are the few things he also do for people. *do you need rapid and undeserved promotions in your offices or work? Dr alexzander can bring back lost lovers on 96hrs and can cast all kind of spell. Dr alexzander is a healer that is here on earth to solve your problems just as he did to mine.this is your chance to be helped quickly by Dr alexzander.his an expert in distance healing, court cases even if one is convicted. he can do all manner of spell that you may need in life.he can also make you conceive a child and win money through gambling and other things you may desire to have in life. contact him and be the next to share his good work to the world. alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com or alexzanderhightemple-com.webs.com) God bless!!!
YOU NEED A HOT SLAP TO RESET YOUR BRAIN!
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by djkirkoo2(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2015
blym:
you didnt see illegality written? They r paid salaries with oda allowances, he just stopped dis particular one! The President can compensate them at will but not making it a habit or wat u seems entitled to.
is Pmb not being paid salaries and allowances too? why him nor remove their allowances and do with only his salaries? make una dey support rubbish. Wetin b 30 & 75k to give as allowance wen their own allowances na millions of naira?
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by nobeku: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari is a funny man. He is in a haste to impress people
He didn't impress people when he was 2time military governor,GOC in jos, 1st minister of Petroleum in Nigeria,1st GOD of NNPC,HEAD OF STATE, PTF CHAIRMAN etc.. Your brain is in a sorry state. may God save your wretched soul!
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by djkirkoo2(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2015
is Pmb not being paid salaries and allowances too? why him nor remove their allowances and do with only his salaries? make una dey support rubbish. Wetin b 30 & 75k to give as allowance wen their own allowances na millions of naira? The rich is still getting richer then I wonder the kind CHANGE wey Nigerians dey expect.
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by Chigold101(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:

Such illegal allowance was signed by gej's administration to embezzle public fund.

Baba ride on cool
you call it illegal? It is because you don't know what it entails...
Buhari should keep digging hosnown grave... Soon time will tell
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by Themandator: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2015
That place is like no other.... As for illegality or otherwise... The security vote is meant to cover this kind of issue
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by Themandator: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:

Baba ride on cool

Security vote is at the Beck and calls of Mr president to do whatever he seems fit with.... I mean billions of naira... Lump sum..... Without even th3 Senate asking questions...it is not the allocation to national security for arms or salary and routine allowances.

If the president is not comfortable with the payment of the stipend, he should ensure that no fund is voted as security votes next 2016.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by electropiz(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2015
The should as well stop the allowances of the soldiers fighting in the North East.......
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by electropiz(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2015
PMB should also cut the too much allowances of Senators which run into millions. 75k and 30k na moimoi naa,
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good move Mr. President. All such extra allowances if not necessary should be stopped. However, will our Senators who sit (or sleep rather than make inputs to law making.....as seen on NTA) in the airconditioned Senate Chamber still receive HARDSHIP allowance?
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by bmos(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
saintopus:
Most people don't know why organization gives allowance to staff. Sai Baba hailers don't seem to reason that they constantly request for salary increments in their places of work yet will reject same being paid to another. That is hypocrisy!
My advice: Pay allowance to the one who give you security for you never can tell when your enemy will strike

Reasoning through my anuss...
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by cutecanson(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
changeee dolle......lolz....nice one mr presido....
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by poiZon: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:

Baba ride on cool
nigeria's democracy started with gej and end with gej.
Its so funny n foolish how people reason.
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by ibkgab001: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
It was gathered that..... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by Pomlord(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
mark0777:
bottom line is we should donate money abi? Oya post your account No am interested.
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by abimic(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, even the President get allowance. Does that mean he has no passion to lead?
Policemen on special duties get allowance. Does that mean they have no passion? A paycut would have been fine. You denied them the privilege of being with their families. Their job/posting is a tasking and risky one.
Being enlisted in the presidential guard is a thing of honor and their salaries ain't on the normal grounds with other officers outside was why they said their take home was okay. One would ask what will a person that returned 2 million naira back to the real owner gain from it if not honor as the real owner of the money sometimes don't compensate the person that returned it.They have the connection there, they can walk up to a top government official and seek help. I'm though not against pay cut but removal isn't that bad as their salary is very well Okay.
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hmmm.
OK, but they will have to provide accommodation, transportation and other logistic arrangements. Working in Abuja is not like working in Imo.
Re: Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch by ocelot2006(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
tobimillar:

I am not saying they shouldn't receive special allowances BUT UT MUST BE THE SAME ACROSS BOARD. IT MUST BE UNIFORM. They shouldn't receive more than than the guys that stick their necks out to fight armed robbery everyday.

It CANNOT be uniformed across board. It is NOT done anywhere, ESPECIALLY in more advanced countries than us. You do NOT expect an officer in General Duty to draw the same Risk Allowance as an operative in an elite/Special Ops units. You can't compare the risks AT ALL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' / Revolutionnow Symposium: At Last, Police Allow Falana, Others To Enter Hall / Kano Residents Seen Swimming In Stagnant Water After Heavy Downpour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.